Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Help!! Is There Any Way To Stop This On Android (photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!! Is There Any Way To Stop This On Android (photos) (3173 Views)

Tecno Marketers Stop This!! Admins Please Come In / How Can I Stop This From Exhausting My Data (photo) / Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Is There Any Way To Stop This On Android (photos) by Deelaw(m): 10:23am On Apr 20, 2018
Ur phone's Operating System (OS) may be on auto update. U need to disable it.
Re: Help!! Is There Any Way To Stop This On Android (photos) by Gbadebo01(m): 11:44am On Apr 20, 2018
Hey bro. How are you doing?
It seems you have usage and diagnostics turned on your phone?
That is usually the main culprit!

You can turn it off by going to the settings menu on miui then you click on google then more then click on usage and diagnostics to switch it on and off with that you shud notice a difference.

Kindly let me knw if there's a change.
Re: Help!! Is There Any Way To Stop This On Android (photos) by Marvel1206: 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
Achillesdam500:

Honestly,I posted a similar thread some months ago and I never got a satisfactory answer
I got fed up and neglected it
But I don't really think it consumes much of one's data as it is on data usage

What I think is, it is the size of apps installed and uninstalled during the time interval
Re: Help!! Is There Any Way To Stop This On Android (photos) by ikbnice(m): 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ay92:

I downloaded it too, but I don't see any difference
my android OS used just 258k today as against 192MB
Re: Help!! Is There Any Way To Stop This On Android (photos) by Chidi299(m): 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
tocin44:
This Android OS really consumes data on my phone. At times it consumes more than every other app on my phone even the ones I use frequently. Please what could be the reason, and is there anyway to at least reduce the data consumption, cause I don't think it can be stopped. Any suggestions please? Thanks.

Bro. In this case you don't really need any third-party app to control your data for you. All you need is to use a built-in feature looking at you right there in order for you to reduce your android data usage.

So to reduce data usage on android follow below steps...
Go to Settings
Data Usage
Read More...
Re: Help!! Is There Any Way To Stop This On Android (photos) by jboixxx: 4:22am On Apr 21, 2018
tocin44:
This Android OS really consumes data on my phone. At times it consumes more than every other app on my phone even the ones I use frequently. Please what could be the reason, and is there anyway to at least reduce the data consumption, cause I don't think it can be stopped. Any suggestions please? Thanks.
Are you on MIUI or custom ROM? You might want to attach your about screen too
Re: Help!! Is There Any Way To Stop This On Android (photos) by Ay92(m): 11:18am On Apr 21, 2018
ikbnice:
my android OS used just 258k today as against 192MB
I'll try it again then

(1) (2) (Reply)

American Used Samsung Galaxy S9 For Sale (price Reduced) / Iphone XR Bought On Jumia Now Defective / Download Latest Gbwhatsapp GBWA V5.90 Apk For Android With Updated Features.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.