Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? (28656 Views)

How To Answer The Interview Question, “Tell Me About Yourself.” / Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table / How To Answer The "What Are Your Greatest Strengths?" Question In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? by pharigoldltd: 8:28am On Apr 20, 2018
Good.
Re: The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? by oshdam2015: 8:32am On Apr 20, 2018
Most companies nowadays ehn. They based it on your current earnings. They just want to add a little to it.
Re: The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? by ibejichizzy: 8:44am On Apr 20, 2018
Meetleader:
All these long Grammer still did not address the issue...
una see me oooo.
Dats y Nigeria problem no dey finish.
Too much ITK .......@d end na d same place we dey
Re: The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? by Funkybabee(f): 9:08am On Apr 20, 2018
Me I don't have time for those yeye dragging,if they ask me I will go straight to the point immediatly and it's left for them as a company who have a salary structure to negotiate..no time story
Re: The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? by sonofthunder: 9:26am On Apr 20, 2018
sometimes they are just looking for the cheaper of 2 or more qualified candidates...
Re: The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? by sirBLUNT: 9:39am On Apr 20, 2018
HR: how much should we pay you..
ME: in my previous company i was paid bla bla bla as the... (position) so i believe that this great organization with a strong reputation will not pay me lessthan i worth base on my position as the bla,..

just spice up the answer and be diplomatic...shikena!
Re: The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? by tobao(m): 9:41am On Apr 20, 2018
Too lengthy.
Re: The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? by Chubhie: 9:46am On Apr 20, 2018
Being confident in what I've got to offer, I will ask them to make me an offer they think I can't refuse.

You must have already convinced them beyond all reasonable doubts that you are the best guy for the job.
Re: The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? by Kaycee9242(m): 9:49am On Apr 20, 2018
Let's hear word abeg, where is d job let alone negotiation
Re: The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? by donqx: 9:58am On Apr 20, 2018
hmmmm
Re: The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? by kabarka(m): 9:58am On Apr 20, 2018
Nice
Re: The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? by naturefellow(m): 11:39am On Apr 20, 2018
don4real18:
Calculate your annual transportation expense
Calculate your annual feeding expense
Calculate likely utility bills expense
Calculate your annual rent
Calculate the least amount you will want to save per year
Add them together and divide by 3
Your monthly salary shouldn't be less than that
But this is Nigeria where anything goes... Even Dangote shortchanges people
why divide by 3 ?
Re: The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? by DonPikko: 11:43am On Apr 20, 2018
This is a stupid question to ask
Re: The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? by herroyalty(f): 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
Meetleader:

I de tell you!

Taught I was d only one that noticed!
too much Grammar,,,
Re: The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? by don4real18(m): 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
naturefellow:
why divide by 3 ?
A good job is supposed to be able to cater for your yearly basic amenities with 3 months salary while the remaining should be used as a means to build your future

1 Like

Re: The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? by MorningDew2017(f): 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
I need a job before thinking take out something from mesad sad
Re: The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? by CaptainKodak(m): 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
Meetleader:

Don't tell me you're expecting to be spoon fed with what to actually say

1 Like

Re: The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? by biomedics(m): 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
Some people are just very difficult.
Empty lengthy essay.
Re: The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? by oluwashedy: 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
Meetleader:
Walahi, i was expecting the OP to hit the nail on the head
Re: The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? by ud4u: 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nice post
Re: The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? by JonnyConnection: 10:25am On Apr 22, 2018
don4real18:
Calculate your annual transportation expense
Calculate your annual feeding expense
Calculate likely utility bills expense
Calculate your annual rent
Calculate the least amount you will want to save per year
Add them together and divide by 3
Your monthly salary shouldn't be less than that
But this is Nigeria where anything goes... Even Dangote shortchanges people
Re: The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? by Pamela96(f): 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
Donpresh95:
All this lengthy write ups the vex person. Hit the nail make we know what to say
You see your life? Shebi you want to be spoon-fed abi? The write up is there to help you analyze the best answer for the question.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Near Death Experience / 2015 Immigration Recruitment Exercise In Pictures / How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.