|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,639,696 members, 6,177,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 March 2021 at 03:04 AM
|Vacancy For Insurance Sales/marketing Executives (job Ref: Pss) by tolex29(f): 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2018|
Our client is a member of a group of companies licensed and well established in insurance services. The Company offers life and non-life insurance products and services to individuals and institutions across Nigeria whilst also offering asset/investment management services, medical insurance solutions and pension fund administration through its three subsidiaries.
Job Location: Lagos State.
• Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
• Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
• Sales/marketing of the different insurance product & services.
• Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
• Complete coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
• Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the organization.
• To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them.
• To builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
• To manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
• Minimum of first degree in Insurance or other relevant fields.
• Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
• Solid interpersonal/presentation skills.
• Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Analysis skill.
• Must be self-motivated, ready to achieve, hungry to change status and build own network in selling insurance to family, contacts and network.
• Proven ability to work independently.
• Minimum of 1 – 2 years related sales/marketing experience.
• Ideal candidates should be of 25 years and above.
• This is not a tenured contract; the hired candidates have the opportunity to work with the organization as long as they may wish.
• Base pay is N37, 000.00 per month + commission which is tied to every transaction booked by the PSS (without a broker intermediary).
• Quarterly and Annual Bonus for set thresholds based on levels.
• Career path to move up the ladder is strictly based on performance.
• Base pay increases based on level within the career path.
• Once confirmed, you will be entitled to health care insurance which includes spouse and 4 children.
• There’s opportunity to become business owner in the future supported by the company through the Franchise programme.
• Empowerment through relevant technical and soft skill trainings.
How to Apply:
Applicants who meet the requirements listed above should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using “PSS” as subject of mail before 15th May, 2018. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews immediately.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73