Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format (69997 Views)

How To Pass 2022 UBA Graduate Trainee Job Aptitude Test Format / Flour Mills Test Format / Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Test Format And Success Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by AlienRobot: 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
For recently conducted GLO past question and answer,

Send a mail to alienrobot01@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by EmeritusChiboy(m): 9:08am On Sep 07, 2022
lilshevy:

So will you come?
I am still thinking it, if it Wil worth it, I will take the risk
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by lilshevy(m): 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
So, like play, like play, na only me wan go write this test. Glo go just give me two appointments at once if care is not taken.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by iamnonny: 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
When is the exam?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by lilshevy(m): 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
iamnonny:
When is the exam?
Saturday
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by lilshevy(m): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Last last na only me wan go write this test tomorrow...
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by lilshevy(m): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
The test was a success. Will they call successful candidates for interview by mail or through sms?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by iamnonny: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
lilshevy:
The test was a success. Will they call successful candidates for interview by mail or through sms?

Through sms
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by lilshevy(m): 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
iamnonny:

Through sms
I hope they reach out soon
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by lilshevy(m): 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Is there a known pass mark for the test?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by lilshevy(m): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
If you did d technical MT test on Saturday, pls, whenever you get the sms for interview, let us know here, so that those who don't get will just move on.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by stephendinks: 7:58am On Sep 13, 2022
Pls, have any one receive a text of call for interview. For those that wrote the glo aptitude test on Saturday 10th 2022. Please is there any group chat link for glo customer care representative applicants?

1 Like

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by lilshevy(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2022
stephendinks:
Pls, have any one receive a text of call for interview. For those that wrote the glo aptitude test on Saturday 10th 2022. Please is there any group chat link for glo customer care representative applicants?

Though I wrote technical MT, it seems them never send text o
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by stephendinks: 11:04am On Sep 13, 2022
What about the customer care representative? Any call yet? They told us 24hrs or 48 hrs we should receive a message if accepted. So have they sent Any one any message?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by lilshevy(m): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2022
stephendinks:
What about the customer care representative? Any call yet? They told us 24hrs or 48 hrs we should receive a message if accepted. So have they sent Any one any message?

Well, it seems this thread is not even lively enough, things might happen and one might not be informed. If they actually told you guys 48hrs, maybe you can contact the hr to know how far.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Onyitexrossy: 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hello Stephen please can you chat me up 08162957218. I wrote the same exam same day but I haven't gotten anything yet
stephendinks:
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by teeezy00: 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
lilshevy:

Well, it seems this thread is not even lively enough, things might happen and one might not be informed. If they actually told you guys 48hrs, maybe you can contact the hr to know how far.

I guess only few people here wrote the exam together with you. That's why no one is saying anything, maybe.

But the normal process is after the exam on Saturday, they send messages between Monday and Tuesday for the interview, they may even call on Monday to confirm some details before sending the zoom interview message.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by lilshevy(m): 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
teeezy00:

I guess only few people here wrote the exam together with you. That's why no one is saying anything, maybe.

But the normal process is after the exam on Saturday, they send messages between Monday and Tuesday for the interview, they may even call on Monday to confirm some details before sending the zoom interview message.

Okay sir. I'm hoping for the best. Btw, have they given you an offer letter?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by lilshevy(m): 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Onyitexrossy:
Hello Stephen please can you chat me up 08162957218. I wrote the same exam same day but I haven't gotten anything yet

Well, I just talked with a guy that did technical MT on Saturday. So, in our discussion, he said, a friend of his that did for customer care on Saturday has seen the sms for interview.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by teeezy00: 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
lilshevy:

Okay sir. I'm hoping for the best. Btw, have they given you an offer letter?
Not yet oh. We are waiting
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by lilshevy(m): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
teeezy00:

Not yet oh. We are waiting

Really?
Then why are they holding test for more people?
Na wao.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by teeezy00: 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
lilshevy:

Really?
Then why are they holding test for more people?
Na wao.
They can still invite people for test next week or first week of October, you can't predict them
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by lilshevy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
teeezy00:

They can still invite people for test next week or first week of October, you can't predict them

E no dey tire them?
Like they're not organised then.
Naso ppu dey leave their job for d company?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by collimatics: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
I did exam on 21st August, then they sent me message for interview on 31st August that the interview will be on 1st of September but since then I have not heard from them. Who else did exam on 21st August?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by teeezy00: 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
collimatics:
I did exam on 21st August, then they sent me message for interview on 31st August that the interview will be on 1st of September but since then I have not heard from them. Who else did exam on 21st August?
The interview is usually via zoom, what was the content of the message you received?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by teeezy00: 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
lilshevy:

E no dey tire them?
Like they're not organised then.
Naso ppu dey leave their job for d company?
Omo, I no know oh.
But they hold test frequently
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by lilshevy(m): 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
teeezy00:

Omo, I no know oh.
But they hold test frequently

Yeah, I know they hold test very frequent.

1 Like

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by collimatics: 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
teeezy00:

The interview is usually via zoom, what was the content of the message you received?
Kindly be informed that you have been scheduled for Techical MT interview in Glo. Below are the details of the ZOOM interview:

Meeting ID:
Passcode:
Date: 1st September, 2022
Time: 1pm

Please learn how to use ZOOM before the interview.
Thank you.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by teeezy00: 12:07am On Sep 14, 2022
collimatics:

Kindly be informed that you have been scheduled for Techical MT interview in Glo. Below are the details of the ZOOM interview:

Meeting ID:
Passcode:
Date: 1st September, 2022
Time: 1pm

Please learn how to use ZOOM before the interview.
Thank you.

No meeting ID and code was sent? If it was sent, did you join the meeting at the said time.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by collimatics: 3:24am On Sep 14, 2022
teeezy00:

No meeting ID and code was sent? If it was sent, did you join the meeting at the said time.
Yes it was sent, I did the interview but have not heard from them since then.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by lilshevy(m): 4:53am On Sep 14, 2022
collimatics:

Sms came 10 days after test, perhaps, we still get hope.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? / Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies / Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.