Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

At Last, Chelsea Did The Double - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / At Last, Chelsea Did The Double (728 Views)

Van Persie: I'd Settle For The Double / Van Persie: I'd Settle For The Double / Did Wayne Bridge Did The Right Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At Last, Chelsea Did The Double by chidichris(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2010
ancellotti and his boys finally break the club's history by doing double this season( epl and fa cup)
this was confirmed by didier drogba's free kick this evening.
to my chelsea brothers and sisters, i say, congrats.
on the other hand, mikel has added another feather to his cap by winning the epl and fa cup this season.
the sky is blue, epl trophy is blue and fa cup is blue hence i say, BLUE IS THE COLOUR.
Re: At Last, Chelsea Did The Double by chidichris(m): 5:15pm On May 15, 2010
our cup

(1) (Reply)

Sky Sports Sack Andy Gray / Barcelona In Search Of New Coach As Tito Surfer A Tumour Sickness Relapse / Arsenal Have Been Cleared To Complete The Signing Of Petr Cech From Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.