Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Start Up Your Own Career With Oriflame Cosmetics - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Start Up Your Own Career With Oriflame Cosmetics (2334 Views)

4 Ways To Own Your Own Career Path In Digital Marketing / Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Cosmetics Business Opportunity / How You Are Killing Your Own Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Start Up Your Own Career With Oriflame Cosmetics by alebz007: 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
Come partner with a company that has been in existence for 49years, and already in 66 countries, you know what that means......
It is trusted and reliable.
A company that produces mainly cosmetics (foundation, powder, toners, scrubs, lipstick, eye pencil, toothpaste, nail polish, soap, body cream, after shave, anti aging cream, roll on, spray, perfumes, just to mention a few). You know WHAT?
When you partner with this company buy products from them either for personal use or for sale you get PAID, I mean it.
Turn cosmetics into MONEY and live the lifestyle of your dreams. You can be a working class, stay at home, student, anyone. It doesn't interfere with your present job or business. Can be male or female.
I'm talking about ORIFLAME SWEDEN COSMETICS made from organic products.
If you are interested in this great business opportunity, WhatsApp or call me using this number...08149322437 for more info.
Come let's rock this business together and make more money.

Re: Start Up Your Own Career With Oriflame Cosmetics by alebz007: 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
Good Evening Nairalanders.
Interested in Earning off the sale of beauty porducts? And getting paid mouth watering commissions?
Contact me
Kingsley
Calls/Whatsapp
Re: Start Up Your Own Career With Oriflame Cosmetics by alebz007: 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
#Financialfreedom90dayschallenge!!!
If you were asked to run a business for a period of 3 months and by December, 2017, you will be earning a monthly extra income of more than 200,000, would you consider giving that
business your attention?
If YES.... Say so in the comment and you will be briefed.

You can also contact me on
08149322437(calls/whatsapp)

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Ace Your Shell Interview / Opportunities In Certified Financial Analyst (cfa) / Career At Uac Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.