Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment (45455 Views)

Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped / Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women / Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
he said 60% of age 30..re not be in schl..(1)thats rubish in ds contry 40% of youth wanted to go schl nd 15% dont want to go nd 45% go to schl..(2)did gov.buy good fercilities to d schl?.bcus i remember when am in ND & HND everyday no reagent..(3)can u tell me gov.contribution to those dat re finished schl.(4)in this contry w av alot of youth dat av talent in many tech..(6)in oil company hw many youth dat re colecting 1kobo...PMB went to london nd embarases us in ..flash back on PGJ commonwealth speech...all nig.leader fail us w cant trust enybody..our president say rubbish fine...he should realise his mistake.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ma PVC is 4 sale.

I no dey vote because Afonjas will betray all of us.
Afonjas r backstabas.

Dey r our plobrem.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by inzauche: 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
I think dat Banky w has said it all. We need to send dis cow back to Daura. As for me, I have dusted my PVC and am ready to vote for any slowpoke once it is not Buhari. Enough is Enough
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Osu175(m): 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari na gogon beri 2 grin grin
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by semyman: 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
What is this noise about getting your PVC, it is gonna be a land slide, wether the devil likes it or not. The time has come for Nigeria to be redeemed from the fangs of Looters and it is devine. Note that they will not have as much like the last time since several opportunities have been curtailed.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
We know BankyW is iPod
~Fishlegs
tongue
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Taribizy(m): 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
Go get your PVC. Your very life could depend on our next leader, just look at the suffering of those in the farms and villages.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
One thing is so certain about Buhari's statement, he saw the Nigerian youths from the purview of the northern Alimajeris, hence the statement is spurious. We are not all beggars and illiterates as those from your part of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
This useless Buhari is giving more reasons to be kicked out come 2019
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by maxtop(m): 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
Time to act and I sincerely believe that come 2019 the likes of Tinubu will not come to out to talk rubbish just like he said APC has spent the 3 years cleaning PDP mess.
Truly this is one election I wanted to participate fully. Sending that ignoramus, blood thirsty aboki back to his farm in Daura.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by kmaster007: 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
if I suld get my PVC is to vote against u... since we student re lazy imagine dis president way no go sch telling us dis.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
sekem:
Even banky wants to seize this opportunity to maintain relevance.

Okay o!

No mind the dead beat

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Angelparadise: 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
See how APC and buhari have made Nigerian energetic youth to say

Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by tete7000(m): 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
If Buhari said the youths are lazy. He may be right. That's the only reason they would have gone inside sun to vote he Buhari into power in the first instance. Anyone with deep discerning mind would have seen that project Buhari will end like this. Dull, lazy minds voted a dull Buhari into power

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by otokx(m): 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
Getting your PVC is one thing, voting is another and then winning elections is an entirely different matter, ask Yul Edochie.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
maberry:
Buhari is a fool
An empty headed nepotic dictator, whose IQ is far too low to generate the common sense he so desperately need for his own good

Youths get your PVC! angry

...he so desperately needs...

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by joenor(m): 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
smiley
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Burgerlomo: 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
ChangetheChange:
One condom, just one condom would have prevented the birth of Buhari the disaster

Sorry there is no condom when he was born, and the only lookalike of it that's available back then is balloon which the children play with cool

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by bewla(m): 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Buhari is a failure, he proved that beyond doubt.

How can you contest 4 times and still not constitute a Cabinet in 6 months?

It is just unfortunate that votes are unlikely to count, they would use every dirty trick in the book to stay in power.

It would be awesome if the opposition can unite, put out 1 credible candidate and defeat Buhari...

...that way, with GEJ & PMB as examples of incumbent presidents who lost elections, leaders would respect the electorate more
But the president is wright this time we are always quick to blame no hard work we want every thing free the real point no action like missing in action if not we won't be here
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Yankiss(m): 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
Narldon:

My probelm is...

Why does BankyW always snap photos at Fuel Station?

He is joking with his life and that of his wife's. Very risky venture. Auto-ignition on point!
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by hacunamatata: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
We are no lazy Bubu

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by GOFRONT(m): 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
Truth be told we are truely lazy.....

Why because some lazy Ass guys and lazy Ass girls newly employed into our company can't even wait till it is 4pm before they leave this office.....

Am with Bubu on this one....

Meanwhile where is Modath?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Yunjeezy(m): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Truth be told,
even if we vote from now till next year they will still rig the election.

I can bet my a*s on that.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Brunosamel(m): 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
Bubu have really crossed his boundaries, make him no worry we will vote him out by 2019.... My voters card stand gidimba
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by hacunamatata: 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
[url][/url]
AprokoGirl:
@APROKOGIRL

As shared On Instagram Read below

So apparently, this is what our President thinks about the Nigerian youth.
What do you guys think?

I have a suggestion. Whether you agree, or disagree with the President's comments, this time, do a little bit more than posting, commenting, retweeting, and complaining. Go and register to vote.

I've sat in countless meetings, seminars, conferences and hangouts with young people. We are always great at pointing out our issues.. but the truth is that we can sit around and complain from now until Kingdom come. IT WILL NOT MATTER. INEC will not count your tweets. Let's turn the month of May into #PVCMay.

Even if you don't know who you're voting for.. even if you hate every single candidate. At least register.. so that if someone comes along who you feel compelled to support, you can.

If you're really serious about wanting Nigeria to be a better place, go and register to vote. Get your PVC asap. The registration period will end LONG before the elections come, so if you think you can wait until next year, you are wrong.

Get your PVC today. Or don't bother complaining about anything, because it won't matter. Your tweets will not count. Your vote will.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/2127/nigerian-youths-are-lazy-banky-w-reacts-on-buharis-comment/

cc; lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by repogirl(f): 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari is talking about Yusuf, Zahra and all his children! Senile old coot!

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Ma PVC is 4 sale.

I no dey vote because Afonjas will betray all of us.
Afonjas r backstabas.

Dey r our plobrem.

5%

Who is aligning with you in the first place.

Better face the reality about the fact that the SE is politically irrelevant in Nigeria.

who is in unity with you in the first place that you have started mentioning betrayal...

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Tiffbuxas: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
But wait oo!!! Dis man went to London to say all dis rubbish... That he has not for once told us here b4.....
It's time the youth take the fight to these old elites............ Well as usual our rants ends here

Meanwhile
I registered for pvc 2011 I did nt collect it should I do new one or go get that one?
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by wizzyboy21: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
All i can say is that, we the youths from all states have to collectively unite and vote out the useless slowpoke buhari. Imagine a useless animal who cannot express himself labeling Nigerian youths as lazy. He is just lucky to be there, if not people of his academic and societal exposure are meant to be in cattle ranch. Onye ara!!!!!!!!!!! Just negodi Buhari that cannot make good sentence. Anu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Horo(m): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ChangetheChange:
One condom, just one condom would have prevented the birth of Buhari the disaster
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by poseidon12: 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
Well said. Everyone of voting age should register to vote.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by nathan26: 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lepacious Bose Shares New Photos, Tucks Shirt In For The 1st Time In 15years / John Utaka Weds In France - Photos / Fans Storm Dammy Krane's Instagram Page After His Arrest in Miami, USA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.