Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment (45459 Views)

Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped / Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women / Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
This one armed ice cream seller is not lazy

Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Switruth: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
GOFRONT:
Truth be told we are truely lazy.....

Why because some lazy Ass guys and lazy Ass girls newly employed into our company can't even wait till it is 4pm before they leave this office.....

Am with Bubu on this one....

Meanwhile where is Modath?
But are they waiting for oil money? Don't you think they want to go home to make more money there ?
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by desiredmee(m): 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
jp79:
I think buhari is right. we are lazy if not, we would have go for his full statement and not depend on some pen robbers to tell us wht d pressy does not say .

What he says afterwards doesn't really matter,its unhealthy and unheard of a president to say a large chunk of youth in his country are lazy,not even a country like ours where we youth are working our ass off to survive irrespective little or no assistance from the governmeny both past and present.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by isaacsegun(m): 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
AccessME:
One thing is so certain about Buhari's statement, he saw the Nigerian youths from the purview of the northern Alimajeris, hence the statement is spurious. We are not all beggars and illiterates as those from your part of the world.
that was the first thing that came to my mind when I read about the news.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by SirLakes: 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
The problem is not Getting PVC, it is who go replace him.......

Atiku undecided

Chaiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by desiredmee(m): 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
sapele914:
He is a pdp member if he likes let bank w go and print millions of pvc in the U.S.A and beg whiz kid to through a free concert for a whole week President Buhari will win overwhelmingly,sentiments will not get him anywhere,The President has spoken the truth and it is bitter,Nigerian youths are looking for praises,how many gold medals did the Nigerian youths bring back from the Olympic games in Rio?
A shameless race of people like their parents.

Try get sense na,if they are lazy how come they made it to the Olympics at all,so that's your measurement of lazinees.you must be from Daura...abeg recieve sense

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Dreamtouch: 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
Pmb campaigning for opposition unknowingly... Meanwhile cee c attitude will make you appreciate your spouse
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by xest(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
Everyone should endeavor to get there voters card and vote Buhari out of office. #votebuhariout
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by blacknp(m): 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
desiredmee:

Try get sense na,if they are lazy how come they made it to the Olympics at all,so that's your measurement of lazinees.you must be from Daura...abeg recieve sense
Lazy intellectual mind set as usual,when they were going for trials for the Olympic games who were they competing against?fellow lazy Nigerian Youths,when they got to the games proper to compete against other nations,they were no where to be seen,i hope you are able to comprehend the analogy?
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Printerscanner: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
ChangetheChange:
One condom, just one condom would have prevented the birth of Buhari the disaster

The withdrawal method would have saved the world a nonentity like you.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Nono21(f): 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
Gbam!!!!! You have said it all.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by GOFRONT(m): 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
Bro, first thing first and watch how oily money flows
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Bestchoice4me(m): 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
abelprice:
The malam just keep giving peeps more reason to send him back to his ranch.. undecided
And to the ranch he MUST go.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Topmaike007(m): 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
jchioma:
That is the spirit brother! Let's send this dullard back to Daura! Get your PVC today!
guy help my life..biko av they stop registering for voters card I am in Lagos..

I actually made up my mind not to own a voters card,but with this I will try and vote..

pls is registration still on going?
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by desiredmee(m): 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
GOFRONT:
Truth be told we are truely lazy.....

Why because some lazy Ass guys and lazy Ass girls newly employed into our company can't even wait till it is 4pm before they leave this office.....

Am with Bubu on this one....

Meanwhile where is Modath?

Like seriously you call that laziness,someone works from probably 8am-4pm and you call that laziness.. wink
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by yemi15(m): 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
HigherEd:
If I apply for a PVC now, will I get it before next year's election? Been at that place twice now at fagba, Lagos and they keep telling me they are done registering at 8am!

INEC state office for Ikeja no dey to register? Bros, we had get PVC o

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Topmaike007(m): 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
ehie:
This one armed ice cream seller is not lazy
no mind the president..
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Buhari is a failure, he proved that beyond doubt.

How can you contest 4 times and still not constitute a Cabinet in 6 months?

It is just unfortunate that votes are unlikely to count, they would use every dirty trick in the book to stay in power.

It would be awesome if the opposition can unite, put out 1 credible candidate and defeat Buhari...

...that way, with GEJ & PMB as examples of incumbent presidents who lost elections, leaders would respect the electorate more

Do not be defeated before the battle starts. Buhari is the easiest possible candidate to dislodge from power and is surely going into retirement in 2019. If he and his goons try to rig the election, he will find out the meaning of citizen power.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by blacknp(m): 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
xest:
Everyone should endeavor to get there voters card and vote Buhari out of office. #votebuhariout
Sorry to bust your bubble,don't waste your time President Buhari is not going anywhere,if you wailers like print 10 million permanent voters cards,Hausa Fulani is in control with the yorubas backing them.

Theresa May has endorsed him after briefing the President as the petroleum Minister, of BP's interest in our LNG Project,the President is off to meet Donald Trump at the end of the month who will also endorse him as the Americans are also seeking a share of our Liquefied Natural Gas for energy sustainability brokering the meeting for April was Rex Tillerson's as secretary of state (former head of Exxon Mobil) last assignment for Trump.

Politics is a dirty game for matured minds not based on sentiments.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by blacknp(m): 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Do not be defeated before the battle starts. Buhari is the easiest possible candidate to dislodge from power and is surely going into retirement in 2019. If he and his goons try to rig the election, he will find out the meaning of citizen power.
You shall know them by their words "Empty Barrels" make the loudest noise,i can tell you are helpless in the country of the blind.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by desiredmee(m): 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
blacknp:
Lazy intellectual mind set as usual,when they were going for trials for the Olympic games who were they competing against?fellow lazy Nigerian Youths,when they got to the games proper to compete against other nations,they were no where to be seen,i hope you are able to comprehend the analogy?
There is actually no analogy here to comprehend,like seriously you are head bent on going with Buhari on this come to think of it putting two to two what has laziness got to do with the outcome of our participation in Olympic.invariably likeminded persons like yours would term Nigerian youths as been lazy if the super don't make it pass the group stage in Russia... I laugh at your strength of correlation..
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
blacknp:
You shall know them by their words "Empty Barrels" make the loudest noise.

I started organizing national student protests when you probably were still in primary school. I played a direct role in bringing this democracy to fruition. Not everyone here is of the indomie generation . We don't talk without action.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by BlackPantherxXx: 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Blacks are cowards...that's unfortunately a fact- Nigerians particularly so. He would rig and nothing would happen.

It's easier to chest-beat online than to do the actual physical combat on the streets.

If you had said Arabs...I would have agreed. They initially were docile to their leaders till they were fed-up and the Arab Spring happened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by thunderbabs: 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
If buhari has nothing to say before respected and intelligent people in the intl community, he should jusy gist them about how he started his cow biz..

A whole leader will jus open mouth like gbaaagaaa without thinking what damage it could do...

Dumb
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Splashme: 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
abelprice:
The malam just keep giving peeps more reason to send him back to his ranch.. undecided
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by blacknp(m): 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
desiredmee:

There is actually no analogy here to comprehend,like seriously you are head bent on going with Buhari on this come to think of it putting two to two what has laziness got to do with the outcome of our participation in Olympic.invariably likeminded persons like yours would term Nigerian youths as been lazy if the super don't make it pass the group stage in Russia... I laugh at your strength of correlation..
All of the pros going to the world cup how many play in Nigeria?I guess the white man's land is better than yours?,with all the dollars the Nigerian Youths are making playing professional soccer show me their Social community responsibility projects they carry out or is it to buy G wagon and be competing with davido and wiz kid of who can spend more money on booze at a night club?

Point to one school any professional soccer player from your state has built or how many communities have they provided water for?

Hate Buhari for all you like God has made him King,Who Jah has blessed let no man curse,Who the cap fits let them wear it.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Gerrard59(m): 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
Should I get the PVC, I'll vote Buhari to continue for second term. I remember warning against the cretin of a Buhari, but was called a Taniod.

Let Buhari continue!

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by blacknp(m): 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Blacks are cowards...that's unfortunately a fact- Nigerians particularly so. He would rig and nothing would happen.

It's easier to chest-beat online than to do the actual physical combat on the streets.

If you had said Arabs...I would have agreed. They initially were docile to their leaders till they were fed-up and the Arab Spring happened
Fela said it best "Black man dey fear for something wey e no see,My people dey fear too much" after all their bragging and wailing President Buhari will win at least 30 states,perpetual Losers never learn.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by daniecrown06(m): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Banky W is a typical example of a Lazy Nigerian Youth.

Ordinary Adesuwa, e no fit give belle,
But he wants to be called Mr. Capable.

Is that not the same thing the dullard was talking about?
hahaha...very funny
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by blacknp(m): 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

I started organizing national student protests when you probably were still in primary school. I played a direct role in bringing this democracy to fruition. Not everyone here is of the indomie generation . We don't talk without action.
You were organizing national protest when I was in Corona School Victoria Island Lagos?Empty Barrels make the loudest noise,real bad boys move in silence,you are a faceless peasant who has no idea who he is dealing with.

It is true you fought for our democrazy probably in your mother's womb I guess she was a member of NADECO and was among the people General Sani abacha was looking for?
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Elin: 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
grin

grin

grin

My P V C is already in my Mother's echolak most safe Place grin
Re: Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Fatherly: 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
[quote author=HigherEd post=66856817]If I apply for a PVC now, will I get it before next year's election? Been at that place twice now at fagba, Lagos and they keep telling me they are done registering at 8am![/quot

Go to your Village to register.
The election has been rigged aready in lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan / Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes / Fans Storm Dammy Krane's Instagram Page After His Arrest in Miami, USA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.