Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,315 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi (41198 Views)

Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi / Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal / #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by YeyeGirl(f): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
Larryslim:
I don't have a problem with Pasuma reacting, but is he the one that said all this??
Na Paso talk all these English??
Issa shocking sontin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by Oluwaseyi456(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by Larryslim(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
CSTR1003:
Who is this one again?

Talking as if his opinion is a matter of necessity.
grin
Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
Wait you mean Pasuma wrote this English? shocked

Pls anybody that is foolin me should stop it o

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by Benjom(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
Well said
Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by CSTR1003: 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
anuoluwapo884:

Bad belle
I don't give a flying fucck about pasuma or his opinion.

My belle is fine, thank you.
Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lilisticlili:
Wait you mean Pasuma wrote this English? shocked

Pls anybody that is foolin me should stop it o
Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by PPCDigitals: 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
CeeCe is the most talked about element this time, controversy is the name of the game.

PPC.ng: Pushing your product/brand/web to a wider audience
Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by calebfm(m): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
and cowhari talk say all of us na illiterate.

just see wetin fuji artist write to prove this man wrong, well I'm not concern cos he wasn't referring to ss, sw, se youths but his almajiri brothers.

Idiot
Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by Larryslim(m): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
onupeter:
#Team Cee-C. The most talked about in BBAfrica, she gat lots of swag
Na BBNaija not BBAfrica
I no know where you dey watch your own
Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by ICEMAN(m): 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
Her brand is selling itself. She's a disgusting and worthless individual. Not to mention a disgrace to her family, ethnic group and the nation as a whole.
Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by guiddoti: 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
MoHen:
It would be a wonder if pasuma truly wrote this, and did pasuma just indirectly insult ceeC's parents. This girl has disgraced a family gan oh
I have this mindset until I watched pasuma speak in one interview. He had improved a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by joliecouer: 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
bettercreature:
He is very vocal! Did you watch celebrity takes 2? He almost won it
I did . ..he tried with the way he addressed the audience on the final
Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by joudini(m): 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
I fit swear say no be Paso write this thing.
Mo fo ooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by Larryslim(m): 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
joudini:
I fit swear say no be Paso write this thing.

Mo fo ooo
grin
Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by labbyboi(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
MoHen:
It would be a wonder if pasuma truly wrote this, and did pasuma just indirectly insult ceeC's parents. This girl has disgraced a family gan oh
. Hello, what is wrong in having a social media and public matters secretary? Besides, this guy dey try well. On the other hand, who English Epp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by nabegibeg: 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
akum78:
@APROKOGIRL

Popular Fuji musician, Pasuma has called on the organisers of Big Brother Naija to be more strict in addressing issues that bother on verbal abuse in the house.

Pasuma said this in reaction to Cee-C’s verbal confrontation of fellow housemate, Tobi yesterday.

Cee-c on Wednesday verbally attacked Tobi for over an hour which led to Biggie issuing her a warning strike.

She had accused Tobi of gossiping and talking behind her with other housemates.

Reacting to the development, Pasuma on his Instagram page wrote: “I haven’t been paying attention to the Nigeria’s BBNAIJA reality show until recently i started receiving its viral updates which really have been largely filled with unpalatable dramas and misconducts by some of the housemates.

“The latest of this is the mindless verbal assault launched by one of the female housemates called CeeC against a male housemate named Tobi.

“This undesirable behaviour is clearly one of the indications of the collapse of our moral system and the weakness of the family unit as a vital agent of the society with the prime obligation to install values, good conduct and discipline in children from the cradle.

” Indeed, I’ve personally taken that as a duty as a parent. It’s always been part of my songs to the society and its expected that parents will take this responsibility with more seriousness.

“Though the BBN managers have penalised the erring housemate for her bad conduct, there must be stricter rules to effectively curb this unpleasant acts so as to enable viewers enjoy the real entertainment and instructional purposes of the show.”

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/2151/bbnaija-2018-pasuma-reacts-to-cee-cs-fight-with-tobi/

cc; lalasticlala

wetin concern agbero with overload

Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by superlanny(m): 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
MoHen:
To pray for you, just dey hungry me.

Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by Adebowale89(m): 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
geostrata:
Ceecee with the craze With eye lashes for face Miracle with the grace God go help am finish the race 2018 with the pace o Omo Agege with the Mace

studio straight my nigga

Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
YeyeGirl:
Cee C shud jes learn to avoid som issues cos its clear Tobi intentionally did wat he did... Baba claiming 23... If hes 23 den buhari is 14... Nonsense n Ingredients... Tho wat Cee C dd was wrong but Tobi shud man up biko... Aunty Tobi...

You said it all.
Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by adetes: 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ise ile loba de ode, c-cee lack respect she doesn't deserve to b in that house till nw
Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by Emmasteev(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
lumzybo:
. shocked
Kudos to the person that composed the message for pasuma. grin the oganla I know couldn't have written that. #nothating
cheesy cheesy

Maami, even me taya ooo
This is why buhari are insult you youths,what bad in speaking English,you should mind your future
Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by delors(m): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
onpoint247:
President Muhammadu Buhari has just given the NIgerian youth the biggest blow, if we cant mobilise to Vote him out in 2019, then we would have justified his tag on us as Lazy.
The same man that spent Nigerians money on hospital bill now saying our youth want free education and free healthcare. It’s s shame!
#NigerianyouthNotLazy
#PMBOUT
#Ourmumudondo
abeg sharrap there. Like say wetin him talk no be true? Bunch if lazy, help-seeking, nairaland-faceless weaklings. Vote him out na...shebi na ur family get the ballot boxes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by jimrog: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
Make I bend if pasuma wrote all this...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by samzzycash(m): 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
charain:
1. Housemates exposes boobs
Nigerians: no problem, the show is for adult

2. Housemates engage in sex
Nigerians: No problem, they didn't force anyone to watch the show

3. Housemates deny their family
Nigerians: No problem, it is just for show

BUT

A female housemate overreacted to disgusting behaviours of a male colleague and all
hell is let loose and Nigerians suddenly remembered their morality. Even perpetual
single women who can't keep a boyfriend started offering moral advice.

What a bunch of hypocrites!
funny thing is that female housemate is guilty of the same disgusting behavior oh what an irony. Isn't that the biggest form of hypocrisy. That lady has a big problem call a spade a spade..
Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by lumzybo: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
Emmasteev:
This is why buhari are insult you youths,what bad in speaking English,you should mind your future

Who is this again... quote me when u have better things to talk about. Else stay the fk away from my mention. angry
Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by vascey(m): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
onpoint247:
President Muhammadu Buhari has just given the NIgerian youth the biggest blow, if we cant mobilise to Vote him out in 2019, then we would have justified his tag on us as Lazy.
The same man that spent Nigerians money on hospital bill now saying our youth want free education and free healthcare. It’s s shame!
#NigerianyouthNotLazy
#PMBOUT
#Ourmumudondo

Thank you jare. Yes CeeC is evil. No doubt. Yet it's pains me that her useless shenanigans is generating more comments and attention than our president who insulted 60% of this country in the international scene. That is what our celebrities should be ranting about not some inconsequential mofo that her husband will use for punching bag if she continues like this.

PMB's comments show that he's out of touch with the Nigerian youths. Perhaps he's referring to his children and all those underage almajeras that voted him. This man is begging us to vote him out and he should be obliged. Please register and collect your voting card. Kicking this man out of Aso rock is our collective responsibility. If you can't do it for yourself, do it for your unborn children.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by iamtardey: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
the Paso that i know can't write that abeg #freeme

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by talk2percy(m): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hhmm, why is everyone even reacting to this, is it their verbal assault? Even the abused Tobi goo sef no react and everyone just dey react for him. Make we hear word joor. Why Tobi come dey gossip with her name kwanu? Plus he lied that he's 10years old.
Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by engrkaz(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
For ur mouth? Morals? What is orobo kibo?
Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by Jarus(m): 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
His social media handler made the "reaction" look too formal like a politician's spokesman reacting to a political incident.
Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by Ladokun12(m): 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
marttol:
In summary

Ceece's parents didn't train her-PASUMA
gbam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father / A Nairalander And His Lovely Mother / Wizkid Rakes In N72 Million From Spotify [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.