Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,523 members, 7,843,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Popular Prophet Claims Funke Akindele Must Marry A Gateman Before She Can Have A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Prophet Claims Funke Akindele Must Marry A Gateman Before She Can Have A (302 Views)

Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign / Harrysong: I Need A Wife From Uganda, Kenya Or Tanzania, I Must Marry In 2020 / Olagoroye Faleyimu's Prophesies On Funke Akindele: Marry A Gateman To Have Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Prophet Claims Funke Akindele Must Marry A Gateman Before She Can Have A by gbeduhub(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
Popular Lagos prophet, and the Founder of Mountain of Blessing and Miracle Church of Christ, Dr Olagoroye Faleyimu, in a recent chat with YMG, revealed that actress Funke Akindele must marry a gateman for her to have a child. .
His words:

“RECALL THAT I HAVE ONCE SAID THAT FUNKE AKINDELE WILL KEEP ACQUIRING MORE WEALTH, THIS WAS EVEN BEFORE SHE STARTED GETTING ENDORSEMENT DEALS. SHE CHOSE WEALTH AND FAME WHEN SHE WAS COMING TO EARTH.....
Read more via link below

https://gbeduhub.com.ng/popular-prophet-claims-funke-akindele-must-marry-a-gateman-before-she-can-have-a-child/

(1) (Reply)

Fast And The Furious 9 Official Trailer 1 HD / [do U No] Vitamin A Derivative Selectively Kills Liver Cancer Stem Cells / ‘I Settled For Arts After Five Attempts To Study Medicine’ – Wofai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.