Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Wake Up Nigerians! Babangida Is Just A Decoy! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wake Up Nigerians! Babangida Is Just A Decoy! (708 Views)

Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku / Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense / Maryam Babangida Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wake Up Nigerians! Babangida Is Just A Decoy! by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 15, 2010
Nigerians wake up!
Babangida has no solid political aspiration! After all he has done in the past, he knows too well a presidential victory would result in crisis.

I am quiet sure he's just being used by the strongholds of Nigerian politics to distract people from understanding the whole process. This same tactics was used during the last election when Remi Abiola was swearing Babangida wouldn't enter. Now they are using the same tactics! Yar'Adua was eventually 'slotted in' or did we vote for the former Katsina state gov.? Hell no!

They want to make us believe he is the main problem. . . It's just a trick to divert the attention of Nigerians, knowing that we'd at least be glad he didn't gain access to the presidency!

The main ball-game here is for a total nobody to be slotted in, someone they can control, like Yar'adua! Babangida is not the problem of Nigerian politics. . . We need prayers in this country!

THINK NIGERIANS! THINK!!! my 2 kobo!
Re: Wake Up Nigerians! Babangida Is Just A Decoy! by vigasimple(m): 6:44pm On May 15, 2010
If you have been following my postings, you will have read my analysis of IBB diversionary politics. The North are using him like rabbit to 'compel' the south to agree to zoning or rotational presidency.

The game is for we in the south to say anybody from the North except IBB because they know that IBB is an hated figure in the whole of Nigeria more especially in the south.

The North are political scammers aka 419 whereas the south are political mugus.

IBB knows that without guns, even his money can never buy the Presidency of Nigeria.
Re: Wake Up Nigerians! Babangida Is Just A Decoy! by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 15, 2010
Your brain works well bro . . . it does. . . we need to stop saying no to IBB and focus on what's really happening!
Re: Wake Up Nigerians! Babangida Is Just A Decoy! by hermosa(f): 5:39am On May 16, 2010
@jassie i agree.
Re: Wake Up Nigerians! Babangida Is Just A Decoy! by otawa: 4:36pm On May 16, 2010
The main ball-game here is for a total nobody to be slotted in, someone they can control, like Yar'adua! Babangida is not the problem of Nigerian politics. . . We need prayers in this country!

sounds plausible.

But instead of PRAYERS, which we have been doing since the Brits wiped our asses in 1872, nothing has changed.

Isreal was not praying to GOD, they got Weapon of Mass destruction to deter the arabs.

what we need rather is a strategy and act on it.
Re: Wake Up Nigerians! Babangida Is Just A Decoy! by Gayigaskia(m): 5:12pm On May 16, 2010
@ all the 4 previous posters non sense.
Re: Wake Up Nigerians! Babangida Is Just A Decoy! by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 16, 2010
Gayigaskia:

@ all the 4 previous posters non sense.
You bloody cow. . . I can't blame you! angry

otawa:

sounds plausible.

But instead of PRAYERS, which we have been doing since the Brits wiped our asses in 1872, nothing has changed.

Isreal was not praying to GOD, they got Weapon of Mass destruction to deter the arabs.

what we need rather is a strategy and act on it.
Strategy That's tthe word. . . wink
Re: Wake Up Nigerians! Babangida Is Just A Decoy! by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 17, 2010
Guys should stop posting threads about IBB - ibb this, ibb that

(1) (Reply)

The North Should Forget 2011. Acf Chieftain / Fashola Advocates Creation Of Development Fund For Economic Growth / Jonatha's Achievement So Far:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.