Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community (18312 Views)

Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson / Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) / Soldiers Burn Boko Haram Base, Kill 3 Terrorists, Recover Weapons (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by wakeupafricanyo: 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
#getyouPVC

#votewise

DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by coluka: 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Organs:

Yep you're right. That is what you say, and God made Buhari your president and commander in chief. Now fall in line
It's only a stupid zombie like you that will believe that the only duty you owe to your president is to fall in line like a cow being herded by a Fulani herdsmen. God places people in places of authority but when they abuse the opportunity given to them, then the same God will reject and disgrace them out of the place. Get this into your zombified brain.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by Eluwilussit(m): 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
immhotep:
when are we going to blame GEJ.

Cc lzaa onyeoga

I am very surprised, the idiots have not blamed him yet. Assholes. angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by Organs(m): 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
coluka:

It's only a stupid zombie like you that will believe that the only duty you owe to your president is to fall in line like a cow being herded by a Fulani herdsmen. God places people in places of authority but when they abuse the opportunity given to them, then the same God will reject and disgrace them out of the place. Get this into your zombified brain.

Hahaaa, look at who is talking!! All i am saying is you can only lie, rant and shout like u've been shouting since 1970 after chukwu Okike Abiama couldn't save your ass. So, again shut up and fall back in line. You obviously do not understand the expression, look it up. Again, its a privilege for me to call you broda, and its because of my generosity and belief in One Nigeria. For the most part, what you bring to the table is Hate, crime, finger pointing, endless competition over materialistic things, cowardice and a complex (yeah i am guilty of that as well) but not in a very bad way. Bottomline, a gworo chewing 75 year old northerner is your President, shut up and get your ass back in line. Also, you keep boasting about how you are better than me etc, tell me how come Onitsha, Owerri, Enugu is not like Dubai With all the allocations your Govs has been collecting and ruling over you people with your self proclaimed superior knowledge, how come the east is still the way it is? I bet you if not for BH that caused problems in Northern Nigeria, the North has always been the most peaceful place to live in, in Nigeria. If you are done shouting and abusing, let me know and maybe i will educate you on how we can get our country back, but again if you want to keep shouting and insulting and claim you are better than me, continue, meanwhile, you cannot sleep well because of generator noise, if you have a heart attack anywhere in Nigeria, you are as good as dead period also if you need Kidney transplant, you beta have 15 to 20 M and worst of it all, you bribe for everything in Nigeria and Evans assistants abound in your area so you are more at risk for kidnap than i am so, keep shouting and boasting, we are in this together period.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by Organs(m): 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
darqly:

Guy you can lie oh. Sultan tasked MacBan to fish out their fellow killers, and you're here telling us they're not the ones. Are they Libyans? angry

Bros, how your english be? Go again and re-read my comment. There are killers amongst fulani herdsmen, just like there are killers amongst badoo in Ikorodu, boko haram, egbesu boys, cult killings in Eastern Nigeria and South South. There is a breakdown in "policing" in Nigeria due to our mega corruption. Now, mofos like you and IPOB are pointing to Buhari and Fulanis and even the Army as responsible for all the killings... Even the Ozobulu killings was blamed on fulanis, So, You and your lot are the LIARS. Also, we cannot move forward with all the nonsense and accusations. What to do, we need to be neutral and ask the Govt to provide us detailed information on what happened, if its ontrue people will challenge it.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by steveDpro: 12:41am On Apr 20, 2018
Hmm
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by Fadiga24(m): 12:49am On Apr 20, 2018
Organs:

You know why? Because, most stories of fulani killing this and that are not true. There are so many communal clashes here and there but blamed on fulani herdsmen. Its same as Biafra... lots of stories of Soldiers killing and slaughtering Biafra people here and there. Keep the lies coming, use Igberetv, Biafra Radio all, keep the propaganda coming, the World know you guys to be propagandist and full of lies that is why no one takes you serious. BTW, someone said they saw Nnamdi Kanu in Burkina Faso, i thought Ivory Coast or Cote D'ivoire is the getaway country... why una change am to Burkina faso and you did not tell us.... .....dia ris God oh.

You must be delusional grin
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by VolvoS60(m): 2:03am On Apr 20, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
I thought they said the Benue communities are the innocent victims; imagine the audacity of killing the very ppl sent to protect you - karma is a bitch; see how they provoked the soldiers into taking reprisal action against them; small time they will come out and change the narrative on how the Army is colluding with the herdsmen to kill them.

^^^^
No sir.

That's not how sensible armies do it.

If people committed a crime, you investigate and find out those responsible. It is unlikely that all the indigent women and children whose homes were burnt down by these soldiers knew anything about the alleged killing of a Nigerian soldier.

Face it. Your army is an occupation force, pure and simple.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by VolvoS60(m): 2:11am On Apr 20, 2018
Organs:

Bros, how your english be? Go again and re-read my comment. There are killers amongst fulani herdsmen, just like there are killers amongst badoo in Ikorodu, boko haram, egbesu boys, cult killings in Eastern Nigeria and South South. There is a breakdown in "policing" in Nigeria due to our mega corruption. Now, mofos like you and IPOB are pointing to Buhari and Fulanis and even the Army as responsible for all the killings... Even the Ozobulu killings was blamed on fulanis, So, You and your lot are the LIARS. Also, we cannot move forward with all the nonsense and accusations. What to do, we need to be neutral and ask the Govt to provide us detailed information on what happened, if its ontrue people will challenge it.

^^^^

You sir, are trolling and you are not doing a very good job of it...
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:02am On Apr 20, 2018
VolvoS60:

^^^^
No sir.

That's not how sensible armies do it.

If people committed a crime, you investigate and find out those responsible. It is unlikely that all the indigent women and children whose homes were burnt down by these soldiers knew anything about the alleged killing of a Nigerian soldier.

Face it. Your army is an occupation force, pure and simple.

Femi Adesina's claim that many Nigerians are intellectually lazy may not be far from the truth.
Please review my post again and show me where I may have even remotely supported or justified the Army's reprisal against the community.
The only point I made was to dispel the popular narrative that the Benue communities were always the innocent victims, incapable of violence of their own and that the military was in collusion with the herdsmen to kill them - big difference.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by coluka: 7:12am On Apr 20, 2018
Organs:

Hahaaa, look at who is talking!! All i am saying is you can only lie, rant and shout like u've been shouting since 1970 after chukwu Okike Abiama couldn't save your ass. So, again shut up and fall back in line. You obviously do not understand the expression, look it up. Again, its a privilege for me to call you broda, and its because of my generosity and belief in One Nigeria. For the most part, what you bring to the table is Hate, crime, finger pointing, endless competition over materialistic things, cowardice and a complex (yeah i am guilty of that as well) but not in a very bad way. Bottomline, a gworo chewing 75 year old northerner is your President, shut up and get your ass back in line. Also, you keep boasting about how you are better than me etc, tell me how come Onitsha, Owerri, Enugu is not like Dubai With all the allocations your Govs has been collecting and ruling over you people with your self proclaimed superior knowledge, how come the east is still the way it is? I bet you if not for BH that caused problems in Northern Nigeria, the North has always been the most peaceful place to live in, in Nigeria. If you are done shouting and abusing, let me know and maybe i will educate you on how we can get our country back, but again if you want to keep shouting and insulting and claim you are better than me, continue, meanwhile, you cannot sleep well because of generator noise, if you have a heart attack anywhere in Nigeria, you are as good as dead period also if you need Kidney transplant, you beta have 15 to 20 M and worst of it all, you bribe for everything in Nigeria and Evans assistants abound in your area so you are more at risk for kidnap than i am so, keep shouting and boasting, we are in this together period.
My friend go fvck yourself and quit ranting like a lunatic.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by VolvoS60(m): 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Femi Adesina's claim that many Nigerians are intellectually lazy may not be far from the truth.

^^^^

grin

Reading through your posts on this thread, I agree with Mr. Adesina for once.

You know exactly what you wrote in your first post. Its up there for all to see. You made a spurious claim and were called out on it.

Nothing more for me to add.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by Organs(m): 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
VolvoS60:

^^^^

You sir, are trolling and you are not doing a very good job of it...

Bros, dont just use words because you saw others using it. Find out the meaning, Also, dont be a "lazy Nigerian" READ... Now, read my comment again and read the meaning of Trolling...

Trolling - make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by darqly(m): 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
Organs:

Fellow mofo, it is "Ontrue" and I challenge it.... grin
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by Organs(m): 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
darqly:

Fellow mofo, it is "Ontrue" and I challenge it.... grin

What did the Army say?? I am still waiting... also, people should come and narrate their own experiences. Remember that the Army was accused of killing people anyhow and that was what led to Boko Haram. If the Army are the ones doing this, they will be held accountable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills / Uche Ekwunife Supporters Group Protests Against Senator Umeh In Awka (Photos) / APC Crisis: 2023 Presidency Puts Ruling Party On Life Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.