Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community (18318 Views)

Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson / Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) / Soldiers Burn Boko Haram Base, Kill 3 Terrorists, Recover Weapons (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by coluka: 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
Is this a military regime?
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by coluka: 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
Organs:

You know why? Because, most stories of fulani killing this and that are not true. There are so many communal clashes here and there but blamed on fulani herdsmen. Its same as Biafra... lots of stories of Soldiers killing and slaughtering Biafra people here and there. Keep the lies coming, use Igberetv, Biafra Radio all, keep the propaganda coming, the World know you guys to be propagandist and full of lies that is why no one takes you serious. BTW, someone said they saw Nnamdi Kanu in Burkina Faso, i thought Ivory Coast or Cote D'ivoire is the getaway country... why una change am to Burkina faso and you did not tell us.... .....dia ris God oh.
Sharrap stupid cone headed vulture

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
I thought they said the Benue communities are the innocent victims; imagine the audacity of killing the very ppl sent to protect you - karma is a bitch; see how they provoked the soldiers into taking reprisal action against them; small time they will come out and change the narrative on how the Army is colluding with the herdsmen to kill them.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by shallysgirl: 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
Benue people una dooh.
I dey greet.
May God have mercy and hear your prayers.
It's well.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by middlebelter(m): 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
Benue should approach the right international organization for help. If the FG appears helpless in protecting them, I they should seek UNO and AU's help
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by ud4u: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
What a lawless country where the masses are been terrorized by the so called uniform men that suppose to protect them cry cry cry
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
when are we going to blame GEJ.
Cc lzaa onyeoga

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by Organs(m): 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
coluka:

Sharrap stupid cone headed vulture

Ndooooo my Broda....

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by Elliot2(m): 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
Organs:

You know why? Because, most stories of fulani killing this and that are not true. There are so many communal clashes here and there but blamed on fulani herdsmen. Its same as Biafra... lots of stories of Soldiers killing and slaughtering Biafra people here and there. Keep the lies coming, use Igberetv, Biafra Radio all, keep the propaganda coming, the World know you guys to be propagandist and full of lies that is why no one takes you serious. BTW, someone said they saw Nnamdi Kanu in Burkina Faso, i thought Ivory Coast or Cote D'ivoire is the getaway country... why una change am to Burkina faso and you did not tell us.... .....dia ris God oh.
So even TY Danjuma bought into those lies? hmm...I will not say that u r st*p*d so that those biased mods will not ban me. But if you don't stop to pretend to be st*p*d, then that is it! I am not to blame.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by MrMakaveli20(m): 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
moronic cowards. their strength lies in shooting and maiming innocent civilians. idiots. if it's to fight Boko Haram, they will turn Usain Bolt

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by Paradigm777: 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
Abass07:
TIV people are also very wicked and hostile. They killed the soldier and buried him secretly. They lack respect for soldiers. I don't blame d soldiers.

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by mikolo4us: 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
After all Danjuma said the soldiers are colluding with terrorist Herdsmen. ....now we see the truth behind the statement
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by Organs(m): 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
Elliot2:
So even TY Danjuma bought into those lies? hmm...I will not say that u r st*p*d so that those biased mods will not ban me. But if you don't stop to pretend to be st*p*d, then that is it! I am not to blame.

Elliot, Youyr IPOB is always looking for propaganda and lies to sell their lies as well. Why do you think they lost the war, they continue to loose out?? Because they lie all the time and support corruption. See here, when Buhari came in, everything was running on corruption... i mean every single institution and guess what, Ndigbo voted GEJ and corruption. Now, there is corruption in the Army, yes i agree, but not the way you guys are propagating. How can Buhari support Fulanis killing other Nigerians That is absurd and stupid, but that is what you choose to believe, what do i tell you? Yes, Buhari is old, tired, slow, lacks vision for a 21st century Nigeria, YES, I agree with all that and we need someone younger and credible to bring along yes, i agree but all that you guys want to do is "HATE, divide along tribal and religious lines....
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by coluka: 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
Organs:

Ndooooo my Broda....

I can't be brothers with an imbecilic ignoramus like you. Go to where vultures scavenge for rotten meat, you will find your brethren there

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by darqly(m): 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Organs:

You know why? Because, most stories of fulani killing this and that are not true. There are so many communal clashes here and there but blamed on fulani herdsmen.

Guy you can lie oh. Sultan tasked MacBan to fish out their fellow killers, and you're here telling us they're not the ones. Are they Libyans? angry
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by Kennydoc(m): 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
Blackchampion:
I am Awuchi, Chibueze G.
I am a young Nigerian. I work for 7hrs/day Monday - Friday. I pay my bills.
# IamnotLazy
# TellPMB

You work only 35 hours per week therefore you are lazy. Next...! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by Elliot2(m): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
Organs:

Elliot, Youyr IPOB is always looking for propaganda and lies to sell their lies as well. Why do you think they lost the war, they continue to loose out?? Because they lie all the time and support corruption. See here, when Buhari came in, everything was running on corruption... i mean every single institution and guess what, Ndigbo voted GEJ and corruption. Now, there is corruption in the Army, yes i agree, but not the way you guys are propagating. How can Buhari support Fulanis killing other Nigerians That is absurd and stupid, but that is what you choose to believe, what do i tell you? Yes, Buhari is old, tired, slow, lacks vision for a 21st century Nigeria, YES, I agree with all that and we need someone younger and credible to bring along yes, i agree but all that you guys want to do is "HATE, divide along tribal and religious lines....
Propaganda is not necessarily lies. If only u went to Benue and saw happy faces allover the places and they told you that their is nothing like killings,only then you can call ipob or whatever liars. Everybody uses propaganda in one or the other to achieve one's interest. It is left for you to show with evidence that whatever those writing about these things are liars. #Even though I am an Ijaw boy from Bayelsa State,I supported Buhari in the elections of 2015; but i have come to find that he simply is not capable to lead us.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
Fukafuka:
cool

Fulani Fukafuka
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by VERDA: 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
Organs:

What is your point exactly?? wether or not the stories about Fulani killing soldiers are true, does it then make it right for them to go on a house burning spree because one of them was killed?? A country's army for christ sake, some things are unheard of, which kind jungle be this.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by godliman: 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
Organs:

I did not get your point at all
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
grin grin grin
PrecisionFx:

Fulani Fukafuka

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by conehead2018: 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
asobo:
God have mercy.
leave God out of this
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by conehead2018: 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
Organs:

who is this contractor bikonu
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by asobo: 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
conehead2018:
leave God out of this
So are we now suppose to be at the mercies of the govt that has shown little or no concern about the ethnic cleansing going on.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by Organs(m): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
coluka:

I can't be brothers with an imbecilic ignoramus like you. Go to where vultures scavenge for rotten meat, you will find your brethren there

See ya life. That is what you will continue to say. you are not happy i even refer to you as "bro".... Yet, you cannot stay in your own place, you and your people are all over my place, living there, getting their livelihood from there and making their living from there, yet, you want to insult, make fun of and claim superiority You should be happy i even use the bro code for you. Now, you know what the North has started saying? that You should GOOOOOOOO. This is where it gets worse, Coluka, ask most people from Bayelsa, Cross River, Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, where they will rather go between Nigeria and so called Biafra, the answer is Nigeria.... That, is a big shame. So, if i call you broda, Rejoice.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by Organs(m): 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
godliman:

I did not get your point at all

What part is confusing to you my fellow Nigerian?
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by Organs(m): 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
VERDA:

What is your point exactly?? wether or not the stories about Fulani killing soldiers are true, does it then make it right for them to go on a house burning spree because one of them was killed?? A country's army for christ sake, some things are unheard of, which kind jungle be this.

No one said its right. The Nigerian army lacks tact and professionalism. That is one of the reasons that led to the rise of boko haram. Injustice on the part of the Nigerian army. The point i am addressing is the finger pointing....
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by coluka: 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
Organs:

See ya life. That is what you will continue to say. you are not happy i even refer to you as "bro".... Yet, you cannot stay in your own place, you and your people are all over my place, living there, getting their livelihood from there and making their living from there, yet, you want to insult, make fun of and claim superiority You should be happy i even use the bro code for you. Now, you know what the North has started saying? that You should GOOOOOOOO. This is where it gets worse, Coluka, ask most people from Bayelsa, Cross River, Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, where they will rather go between Nigeria and so called Biafra, the answer is Nigeria.... That, is a big shame. So, if i call you broda, Rejoice.
You a total idiot, I should rejoice that a good for nothing buffoon called me broda? God forbid!! Go and look for your fellow dumb headed cretins and claim brotherhood with them. I have nothing in common with a dunderheaded fool like you
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by Organs(m): 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
Elliot2:
Propaganda is not necessarily lies. If only u went to Benue and saw happy faces allover the places and they told you that their is nothing like killings,only then you can call ipob or whatever liars. Everybody uses propaganda in one or the other to achieve one's interest. It is left for you to show with evidence that whatever those writing about these things are liars. #Even though I am an Ijaw boy from Bayelsa State,I supported Buhari in the elections of 2015; but i have come to find that he simply is not capable to lead us.

Nope, not everyone uses propaganda, Lies are lies no matter how you define or look at it. Do not regret supporting Buhari in 2015. He is actually trying his best. Yes, he is old, slow, tired and old school, but he has "integrity.. Yes he is making lots of mistakes i agree. At this point we need someone more dynamic and smart to lead us.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by Organs(m): 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
coluka:

You a total idiot, I should rejoice that a good for nothing buffoon called me broda? God forbid!! Go and look for your fellow dumb headed cretins and claim brotherhood with them. I have nothing in common with a dunderheaded fool like you

Yep you're right. That is what you say, and God made Buhari your president and commander in chief. Now fall in line
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by 2016v2017: 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Fulanis have killed over 50 Nigerian soldiers and police men this year yet not a single reprisal from the military but one of them is killed near a tiv town and the Army immediately goes on reprisal not minding that the killing might even have been done by Fulanis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community by LZAA: 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
immhotep:
when are we going to blame GEJ.
Cc lzaa onyeoga

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mace Theft: National Assembly Committee Summons Omo-Agege, Ndume / Blockade: Meat Scarcity, High Food Prices Persist In Lagos, Ibadan, Others / Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.