Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

A Quick One Please With Respect To Rear Tire Negative Camber Alignment - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Quick One Please With Respect To Rear Tire Negative Camber Alignment (2067 Views)

What I Saw At A Wheel Balancing Place (tire Safety) / What Is The Difference Between Back Axle And "Car Camber"? / Rear Tire Wobble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Quick One Please With Respect To Rear Tire Negative Camber Alignment by loodba: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hi guys will like to know if that picture below is normal for rear tire of a vehicle. My rear tire is not aligned tho there is no wear on the tire and vehicle moves without vibration. My attention was called by a colleague of mine when he drove behind me that my car get k leg and should take it for alignment. Will like to know if rear tire alignment is done because the last time tire was aligned in total filling station only the front tires was done. Honda accord 05 is what i drive

Re: A Quick One Please With Respect To Rear Tire Negative Camber Alignment by loodba: 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
Re: A Quick One Please With Respect To Rear Tire Negative Camber Alignment by nurey(m): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
loodba:
Hi guys will like to know if that picture below is normal for rear tire of a vehicle. My rear tire is not aligned tho there is no wear on the tire and vehicle moves without vibration. My attention was called by a colleague of mine when he drove behind me that my car get k leg and should take it for alignment. Will like to know if rear tire alignment is done because the last time tire was aligned in total filling station only the front tires was done. Honda accord 05 is what i drive

you must have entered pothole at exorbitant speed, check camber first before allignment.

rear wheel alignment is not necessary when you change rear tyres for most manufacturers
Re: A Quick One Please With Respect To Rear Tire Negative Camber Alignment by loodba: 4:53am On Apr 20, 2018
nurey:

you must have entered pothole at exorbitant speed, check camber first before allignment.

rear wheel alignment is not necessary when you change rear tyres for most manufacturers

Thanks for your input, i really appreciate can this camber be normalize where alignment is done i.e at total filling station ?
Re: A Quick One Please With Respect To Rear Tire Negative Camber Alignment by mayor2013: 6:55am On Apr 20, 2018
No one would do any rear alignment on Honda Accord 05. Have all your rear suspension bushings inspected first. If all checks fine inspect your rear cross member beam .hope its not bent
Re: A Quick One Please With Respect To Rear Tire Negative Camber Alignment by nurey(m): 7:13am On Apr 20, 2018
loodba:

Thanks for your input, i really appreciate can this camber be normalize where alignment is done i.e at total filling station ?

I mean you have a bent rear suspension part if it's just one leg, alignment won't fix it, let the technician inspect and give verdict, most would tell you to use as it pose no danger except slight tire wear.

let a competent techy check and give you what is happening and a cost effective way to fix it, but alignment would not fix your issue sha

(1) (Reply)

Kia Sportage Fuel Consumption. / What / Spare Parts Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.