Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Ogun Governorship Aspirant Delivers Transformers Promised On Live Radio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Governorship Aspirant Delivers Transformers Promised On Live Radio (15752 Views)

Adekunle Akinlade Rejects Ogun Governorship Election Result, Allege Manipulation / Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate / Segun Odegbami Contesting For Ogun Governorship - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Governorship Aspirant Delivers Transformers Promised On Live Radio by naijanaso: 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
Jayetiti:

He has been executing lots of community projects such as building of primary health care centres, schools and electrification projects to mention a few right before contesting for Federal house of representatives, even after losing the first time, He didn't relent and now he his doing so much more.

Good then. Thumbs up for him
Re: Ogun Governorship Aspirant Delivers Transformers Promised On Live Radio by hidee20(m): 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
hmm cute how you see 25million as serious money in governorship race

I don't get you but if you mean 25 million is noting in a governorship race, then I ask you if his salary will be enough to recoup this amount and still remain to show for his labour as governor.
Re: Ogun Governorship Aspirant Delivers Transformers Promised On Live Radio by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
hidee20:

I don't get you but if you mean 25 million is noting in a governorship race, then I ask you if his salary will be enough to recoup this amount and still remain to show for his labour as governor.
what about media advertisement
How much do you thing it costs to run for office.
Full page newspaper for 1 day is over a million Naira
You will advertise in at least 2 or 3 daily for 6 months. Do the math. If his salary can't handle it he should sit down or run for councillor
Re: Ogun Governorship Aspirant Delivers Transformers Promised On Live Radio by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
hidee20:

haha
You think ppl do politics for salary
No they do it for the billions of loot
And if he is going there to steal I hope he doesn't win and spend even more money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai And Osinbajo Visit Oyedepo (Throwback Photo) / Emefiele: Dangote Group Clarifies EFCC's Visit To Head Office / Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.