Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo (15738 Views)

Soldier Survives 3 Rocket Grenades Thrown At Him By Boko Haram / Emotional Story Of John Akpavan. Abuja Radio House Suicide Attacker / Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by vincent09(m): 1:18pm On May 21, 2012
Boko-Haram member have just been arrested @ the ministerial platform going on Live on NTA with 3 grenades and 14 live ammunition.

An unidentified man has just been arrested with three hand grenades and some rounds of ammunition, at the Radio House, venue of the Ministerial briefing by the Ministry of Sports on their performance in the last one year.

The annual briefing which involves a daily briefing by all the federal ministries on their performance, commenced a fortnight ago.

It is coordinated by the Federal Ministry of Information, as part of the preparations for Democracy Day.
The Ministers of Justice (Bello Adoke); Aviation (Stella Oduah); Youth Development and Sports (Bolaji Abdullahi) are the ministers listed to present their scorecards today.
We will update the story as more details emerge.
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/05/21/man-caught-with-suspected-explosive-device-at-ministerial-briefing-in-abuja/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by achi4u(m): 1:25pm On May 21, 2012
bomb must go off in Abuja within two days.
BOKO HARAM are many in Abuja now.
Re: Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by jmaine: 1:28pm On May 21, 2012
Amazing attempt lipsrsealed
Re: Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 21, 2012
Nawao i tire o
Re: Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by victorazy(m): 1:30pm On May 21, 2012
Eya maybe his construction company sent him.
Re: Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by jmaine: 1:30pm On May 21, 2012
achi4u: bomb must go off in Abuja within two days.
[size=14pt]BOKO HARAM are many in Abuja now[/size].

Mind sharing how you got to know about the bolded . .
Re: Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by nairamobile: 1:32pm On May 21, 2012
FG should try to put an end to all this
Re: Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by Googler(m): 1:32pm On May 21, 2012
I see they're now on NL.
Re: Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by 27naira(m): 1:36pm On May 21, 2012

It will start going off first in your father's farmland.
Re: Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by icon2: 1:38pm On May 21, 2012
Nawa......
Re: Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by honeric01(m): 1:39pm On May 21, 2012
Another distraction from the founder of BOKO HARAM (PDP).

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by jamil2(m): 1:42pm On May 21, 2012
Boko haram at it again.
Re: Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by AK461(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2012
Who are they trying to deceive?

How will u catch someone with grenade alive? Na him d guy no blow una face comot. Abegi 3-|

Thank God they didn't forget to call him a suspect

5 Likes

Re: Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by jamil2(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2012
by the way they are the one sending him if not the dude must be mad or has a mental problem.
Re: Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 21, 2012
Wow!! ??
Would av loved to watch a live explosion...
Involving corrupt ministers.

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by Meridian(f): 1:46pm On May 21, 2012
May GOD intervene in our country Nigeria once again in JESUS' name, amen
Re: Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by hotwax: 1:46pm On May 21, 2012
They knew they scored nothing. Thats a plot to disrupt the hearing. PDP/Ministers at work. Thieves!

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by donshishi(m): 1:48pm On May 21, 2012
If na boko haram the guy go don blow everything up, it might be a distraction strategy by the Bokites

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by lacasa: 1:49pm On May 21, 2012
This is pure bullshit,

☺ķªª¥, let's look at it practically; i αv 3 grenades & i didn't remove the pin & anticipate releasing my finger from the trigger @ any slight moment of arrest or suspicion ​ so​ everybody can get blown τ̅o bits

As a suicide bomber wouldn't that be Your m.o

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by Beaf: 1:49pm On May 21, 2012
AK 46 + 1:
Who are they trying to deceive?

How will u catch someone with grenade alive? Na him d guy no blow una face comot. Abegi 3-|

Thank God they didn't forget to call him a suspect

He was caught live on TV, yet you could still come up with such a daft post?
Re: Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by CY09: 1:50pm On May 21, 2012
Imanuelle: Wow!! ??
Would av loved to watch a live explosion...
Involving corrupt ministers.
U just spoke my mind. who cares if they die!
Re: Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by youngies(m): 1:52pm On May 21, 2012
Coordinated Attack in Abuja Averted: Suspected Bombers arrested in Force Headquarters and Radio House

http://channelkoos.com/index.php/news/1581-coordinated-attack-in-abuja-averted-suspected-bombers-arrested-in-force-headquarters-and-radio-house
Re: Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by Beaf: 1:52pm On May 21, 2012
lacasa: This is pure bullshit,

☺ķªª¥, let's look at it practically; i αv 3 grenades & i didn't remove the pin & anticipate releasing my finger from the trigger @ any slight moment of arrest or suspicion ​ so​ everybody can get blown τ̅o bits

Its like you have experience training suicide bombers. Don't worry JTF and SSS will come knocking.
Re: Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by slimming: 1:53pm On May 21, 2012
youngies: Coordinated Attack in Abuja Averted: Suspected Bombers arrested in Force Headquarters and Radio House

http://channelkoos.com/index.php/news/1581-coordinated-attack-in-abuja-averted-suspected-bombers-arrested-in-force-headquarters-and-radio-house

Thanks be to the Lord.

Green world Nigeria Cares
Re: Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by Beaf: 1:53pm On May 21, 2012
youngies: Coordinated Attack in Abuja Averted: Suspected Bombers arrested in Force Headquarters and Radio House

I believe that is why we have so many boko harams on NL today, its part of a coordinated thing they logged on to make the most of.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by CY09: 1:54pm On May 21, 2012

u no say dem dey see Nigerians as daft pple dats y dey fink dey can sell any crap 2 us n we will happily take it down our throat.
People Decieving People
Re: Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by jmaine: 1:54pm On May 21, 2012
To be honest . . .The arrest seem quite too cheap to me lipsrsealed . . . but who cares . . .
Re: Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by igbsam(m): 2:03pm On May 21, 2012
Breaking News: The face of the guy who attempted to BOMB Radio House, venue of the on-going MINISTERIAL PLATFORM a few minutes back! He was caught with grenades & ammunitions! He was arrested by Security Operatives @ the Radio House! Thank God his plans failed!

Re: Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by 3kay945(m): 2:04pm On May 21, 2012

Maybe is target hasnt come into the scene.
grin
Re: Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by Beaf: 2:04pm On May 21, 2012
The suspect, who gave his name simply as John, said he was given the bag by a woman to deliver to someone in Abuja, and on getting to Abuja he discovered that the bag contained the explosive materials and that is why he brought it to Radio House to pass a message to the ‘woman’ so that she could ‘come and claim it’

http://premiumtimesng.com/mobile/news/5199-man_arrested_with_arms_and_ammunitions_at_ministerial_gathering_.html
Re: Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by honeric01(m): 2:06pm On May 21, 2012
You can deceive some people, but never can you deceive all the people.

Grenade ko, banger Ni.. HOW DID HE GET 3 GRENADES INSIDE where ministers are expected to convene? WHO DEY DECEIVE WHO? lol make una dey deceive una self o.. Papa deceive Pikin, People destructive Party continue o, after all una dey give those wey vote una the fresh air they deserve.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo by talktrue1(m): 2:10pm On May 21, 2012
Beaf:

The suspect, who gave his name simply as John, said he was given the bag by a woman to deliver to someone in Abuja, and on getting to Abuja he discovered that the bag contained the explosive materials and that is why he brought it to Radio House to pass a message to the ‘woman’ so that she could ‘come and claim it’

LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Clamp Down On Illegal Arms Bearers / Senators In Closed-door Meeting Over Ig's Non-appearance Today / Mace Snatching: Omo-agege Risks Prosecution, Six Months Jail – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.