Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos (52772 Views)

Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery / Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) / Robbers Storm Mansion In Imo State, Loot Properties Without Mercy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by BabaO2: 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
Yinxies:
And who are those people turning the dead man around like that? Tampering with evidence...

RIP Sir
which evidence? This is not assassination
Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by DaAwesome1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
Marvel1206:
DUMB
uniquely dumb
Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by Mires: 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
Armed robbery on banks and South West are like five and six. Some yoruba youths sha! Either banks or dem go for rituals or yahoo plus. wink
Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
every bad thing is associated with this people in their region from ritualist,yahoo yahoo to robbery, there home is now a Dean of armrobbers.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by dododawa1: 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
And BUHARI is in London enjoying
Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by herzern(m): 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
Mires:
Armed robbery on banks and South West are like five and six. Some yoruba youths sha! Either banks or dem go for rituals or yahoo plus. wink
That your residence and place of work is this same yoruba-land you accuse of Armed robbery and rituals makes a foolery of your post, sir.

If I'm not wrong, you are from one of the SS'ern state where militancy is a norm, where thugs are on pay-roll of oil companies for doing nothing. Where you all wake up with the cry of "oyel money" to pay your bills because laziness has eaten deep into your lives.

Environmental degradation is real, let's see the end. grin
Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
Yinxies:
And who are those people turning the dead man around like that? Tampering with evidence...

RIP Sir
Baby I can turn u around for good if u give me a chance trust me
Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
Yankiss:
Hmmmm. RIP to the dead. Banking is getting very risky and deadly. I will start keeping my money in the bedroom, under the pillow. undecided undecided
how much
Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by Kamoryemi2580(m): 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
kingsman66:
what a pity rest on officer but your manhood still lives

you're a fucking bastard
Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by ayoyonet(m): 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
Rip
Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by Mires: 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
herzern:

That your residence and place of work is this same yoruba-land you accuse of Armed robbery and rituals makes a foolery of your post, sir.

If I'm not wrong, you are from one of the SS'ern state where militancy is a norm, where thugs are on pay-roll of oil companies for doing nothing. Where you all wake up with the cry of "oyel money" to pay your bills because laziness has eaten deep into your lives.

Environmental degradation is real, let's see the end. grin

My brother, are we fighting? I only mention what I observed as a trend in South Western Nigeria. And you went ethnicity. As if that wasn't enough, you went beyond president Bubu to say a particular ethnic group is lazy even when you claim that I am working in South West.

Take am easy. Yesterday it was Offa, today, it is Ekiti, tomorrow, it might be Ogbomosho, next tomorrow, Oyo, next upper tomorrow, Ede, next next tomorrow, Saki. It is our collective prayer that God will arrest the hoodlums killing and maiming innocent people in banks in South Western Nigeria. Can I hear you say Amen and Amen
Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by sexdoll: 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
dododawa1:
And BUHARI is in London enjoying

Just like your popsie is inside one ashawo club right now enjoying himself angry
Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
BoneBlogger:
There was pandemonium earlier today after armed robbers attacked First bank in Ifake Ekiti, Ekiti state. The hoodlums were said to have killed a mobile police officer who was stationed at the bank as they carted away with an undisclosed amount of money.

The incident has attracted a large number of residents who gathered in their numbers after the robbery as security operatives arrived the scene few hours later.

The corpse of the slain policeman is yet to be evacuated as at the time of filing this report.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/armed-robbers-attack-first-bank-in-ifake-ekiti.html
The spate of insecurity in our country is becoming so worrisome under PMB. Our security agents die like fowls everyday. We will show him with our PVCs come 2019 that we Nigerian youths are not lazy as he claimed.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by wink2015(m): 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
Create Trillions of gainful jobs for the suffering Nigerian youth to reduce the high rate of bank robbery.

Stop selling choice lands to churches especially this so called big time Pentecostal churches who then buys these choicely located land meant for the establishment of industrial area. Churches by the divine calling does not create conventional jobs. The church main mission is to preach the good news of our saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ and not to be engaging in merchandising.

Many youth in Nigeria roam the street without access to employment years after leaving NYSC.

President Muhammadu Buhari should withdrew forthwith his statement in Britain where he went to the Commonwealth summit and said before British Prime minister that Nigerian youth are lazy

Above all the federal government should tackle headlong and once and for all the age long problem in Nigeria which have militated against the economic development of the country which is the problem in the power sector.

Industries need light to succeed in Nigeria. No electricity then the the existing industries will die one after the other. New industries can not come.

All this problem boils down to making life tough for the Nigerian youth.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by Follygunners: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
Yankiss:
Hmmmm. RIP to the dead. Banking is getting very risky and deadly. I will start keeping my money in the bedroom, under the pillow. undecided undecided

Sign of poverty. Your money must be really small be dat. grin Millions can't fit under a pillow.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by Maydfourth: 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
Naija is a shit hole place brooo...No bullet proof vest , no personal jazz and you think you can face armed robbers Wey be science students?Bro rest in p....e..
Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
I need to join the force. These guys need to learn how to effectively & efficiently terminate criminal elements plus perceived enemies. That's one of my talents

R.I.P
Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by MTKbudapest(m): 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
It was an accidental discharge from the robbers. Got no pity for any police in naija cos they are armed robbers too.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by appliedscience(m): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
These robbers are clown! They ain't man Enof! I mean if they are let them go face the ppl in government! Steal from them and kill them!! Y kill a man who is also hustling with uniform to feed himself n family.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by BIXYBABE: 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lionbite:
Security operatives are always arriving hours after the crime
My brother who won die.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by zoedew: 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
It is increasingly getting more difficult not to believe that Buhari is not up to leading this country. How he keeps an IGP in office who has failed so abysmally at his job is beyond comprehension! The morale of a typical Nigerian Policeman is further dampened!! A policeman goes down in the line of duty and his colleagues are not there in a jiffy to have his remains handled decently when just less than a kilometer or so from that spot there is a police station! It is sad that his remains is left to be turned around like you toss pancake to reveal his identity as Ifeolu Akinola! Is that how his family ought to learn of his death? O Nigeria - what ails thee? Where is the police airwing?
Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by hazyl4real(m): 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
why again cry cry cry

these same incident happened to this same bank some years back, 2013 to be precise. it was a narrow escape as i would have being involved because it happened just some minutes after i left the bank. sometimes when God is working you will see it other way. they delayed me because i wanted to pay my school fee but out of anger i left not knowing God was working.

but these has to stop! i mean STOP!!!
Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by billyG(m): 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
A mobile policeman has Ak-47 but cannot shoot armed robbers why
Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by big3boy: 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
see all the attacks are on yoruba land. south-west. there is also constant kidnapping case and raping going on these areas. it shows the herdsmen and bokoharam be ressponsible.
they only, have sophisticated weapons now. these 2 are same. the herdsmen are the runaway bokoharam. re-strategisin and re-grouping in the south. you can see the method of bank roberies and constant killing is same.
only bokoharam has the gots to kill indiscriminately the way herdsmen do
Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by Chuksgeo: 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
In 2012, between August and October, this same bank was robbed in this exact manner. I wonder why security agencies haven't cracked this group. "Cry the beloved country "
Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by Chuksgeo: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
hazyl4real:
why again cry cry cry

these same incident happened to this same bank some years back, 2013 to be precise. it was a narrow escape as i would have being involved because it happened just some minutes after i left the bank. sometimes when God is working you will see it other way. they delayed me because i wanted to pay my school fee but out of anger i left not knowing God was working.

but these has to stop! i mean STOP!!!

Actually it was in late 2012, I was in the bank earlier that day to collect my ATM. it was during my service year, 5 minutes after I left and boarded a taxi the robbery took place.

Shame on the security agencies, after five years, yet these callous robbers and robberies are still taking place.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
intelligence report and biometrics captured can unravel some of these events.. imagine the dead officer and people re moving him without proper investigation carried out.. the modus operandi of these people seems alike..killing any obstacles on there way..
what is needed is to examine the CCTV, then they can go for proper investigation..
Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by TSingerr(m): 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
First Bank and Bank Robbery....they are like this....
Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by chuksonia(m): 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
BoneBlogger:
There was pandemonium earlier today after armed robbers attacked First bank in Ifake Ekiti, Ekiti state. The hoodlums were said to have killed a mobile police officer who was stationed at the bank as they carted away with an undisclosed amount of money.

The incident has attracted a large number of residents who gathered in their numbers after the robbery as security operatives arrived the scene few hours later.

The corpse of the slain policeman is yet to be evacuated as at the time of filing this report.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/armed-robbers-attack-first-bank-in-ifake-ekiti.html

this country is becoming really scary an unarmed police officer just wasted regardless it's the doing of our president the youths are only trying to prove to him that they aren't lazy as he said, come to think of it I'm not vexed at robbers trying to get there share of the stolen money the only thing that gets me angry is killing anyone that's not how the rub in places like America you're supposed to hold them hostage and do Wat u came for, that's how all those idiots killed innocent people in offa weeks back! #pathetic country
Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by Afamed: 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
Gossiplover:
nawa..this is getting out of hands oo. I don't know why Buhari will say Nigerian youths are lazy, even the armed robbers sef are not waiting for government. May the soul of the dead rest in peace.

lalasticlala and mynd44 come and see oo
Don't be ignorant of the fact. The same bank was attacked when your Hero aka stealing is not corruption was in power years ago.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by steveDpro: 11:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
another one
Re: Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos by santos012(m): 12:25am On Apr 20, 2018
What's all this. Nigeria is turning into something else Rip to the dead. God bless his soul. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him / Wadume: I Have Lost My Manhood, I Can’t Make Love Again / 40-Year-Old Man Rapes 60-Year-Old Woman In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.