Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,357 members, 7,954,459 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

45 Police Officers Who Arrested Evans Get Special Promotion - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 45 Police Officers Who Arrested Evans Get Special Promotion (17801 Views)

Female Police Officers Show How Ready They Are For 2023 General Elections (vid) / IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy / FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 45 Police Officers Who Arrested Evans Get Special Promotion by teemanbastos(m): 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
Narldon:

Sorry, it's coming late...

I'm getting married on Saturday; You guys are all invited

Venue: Anywhere you see Canopy

Re: 45 Police Officers Who Arrested Evans Get Special Promotion by jnfoage: 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
geostrata:
JUST IN: A lot of Nigerian youths haven’t been to school yet they want everything free, Buhari tells Commonwealth
Me: most Nigerian youths are very hardworking, smart, intelligent and sound except for the once that hails from the North who they beg or force to get Educated. why should PMB be mixing us up with people like him ?
I know some youths like me and you will soon start defending and reconstructing his statement against us. I feel really bad right now!
Pls go to school and get educated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 45 Police Officers Who Arrested Evans Get Special Promotion by Harrynight(m): 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
geostrata:
JUST IN: A lot of Nigerian youths haven’t been to school yet they want everything free, Buhari tells Commonwealth
Me: most Nigerian youths are very hardworking, smart, intelligent and sound except for the once that hails from the North who they beg or force to get Educated. why should PMB be mixing us up with people like him ?
I know some youths like me and you will soon start defending and reconstructing his statement against us. I feel really bad right now!

Can imagine an illiterate who can't boast of authentic waec result calling us illiterate... I disowned my president cry

1 Like

Re: 45 Police Officers Who Arrested Evans Get Special Promotion by godofuck231: 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
SamuelTurner:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/265586-breaking-45-police-officers-who-arrested-billionaire-kidnapper-evans-get-special-promotion.html
Meanwhile the customs officer who uncovered the containers containing the rockets and artillery shells from iranat the Lagos port was sacked and nobody promoted him, instead Bokoharram is using same shell types in bornu till today for IEDs. Priority displaced.
Re: 45 Police Officers Who Arrested Evans Get Special Promotion by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
Harrynight:

Can imagine an illiterate who can't boast of authentic waec result calling us illiterate... I disowned my president cry

Nigeria needs urgent redemption.

1 Like

Re: 45 Police Officers Who Arrested Evans Get Special Promotion by authority2006(m): 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
Sixaxis:
Only in Nigeria..
Rubbish!!

#freeEvans crew member spotted! Una don get tired of shouting on social media?

1 Like

Re: 45 Police Officers Who Arrested Evans Get Special Promotion by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
SamuelTurner:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/265586-breaking-45-police-officers-who-arrested-billionaire-kidnapper-evans-get-special-promotion.html
Fake and incomplete NEWS, 45 officers arrested Evans and one of them was killed and now they are promoting 45 officers who arrested Evans, did Sergeant Lanre Sanusi resurrect or someone was used to replace him?

Re: 45 Police Officers Who Arrested Evans Get Special Promotion by steveDpro: 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
Naija news ,who will u blame
Re: 45 Police Officers Who Arrested Evans Get Special Promotion by Ikpongiton: 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
we know all the criminals in our neighbourhood| community.but down south we volunteer information that leads to their waterloo,and that is why there's relative peace and progress here.but in the north shekau has a family and relatives.he also has a community where he was born and grew up, with community leaders intact.but nobody is willing to bring him out,and that's why the wanton destruction of lives and properties will continue.
Re: 45 Police Officers Who Arrested Evans Get Special Promotion by Globalworks77: 12:26am On Apr 20, 2018
John balogun is an OLX Internet Fraudster.. Please general public beware.... I am a victim

Re: 45 Police Officers Who Arrested Evans Get Special Promotion by neeyeesky(m): 1:50am On Apr 20, 2018
Yeye people in black uniform. 45 officer my foot
Re: 45 Police Officers Who Arrested Evans Get Special Promotion by raphaeladeyele: 3:17am On Apr 20, 2018
Yinni-Yinni lo je, e ku ise
Re: 45 Police Officers Who Arrested Evans Get Special Promotion by stedysbaba: 7:33am On Apr 20, 2018
Such is life: In such assignments, you succeed, you're promoted; you fail and you're dropped probably to as low as six feet under the earth. Kudos to the officers on a mission well accomplished.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Wants To Quit Because He Earns 'only' 160K / Stop The Ongoing FIRS Promotional Examination Saga - Aggrieved Staff / Man Electrocuted While Disconnecting Electric Wires In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.