Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Warren Buffett Never Spends More Than $3.17 On Breakfast - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Warren Buffett Never Spends More Than $3.17 On Breakfast (724 Views)

Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet / Tony Elumelu Spends Sallah Holidays With Brother Ndudi In Delta (Video) / GTBankā€™s Segun Agbaje Spends $200,000 On New Mercedes Maybach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warren Buffett Never Spends More Than $3.17 On Breakfast by segunjowo(m): 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
If you are a business man sufficiently oriented and making money, invest more and don't be like some Nigerian politicians and celebrities flaunting their wealth all around. I have seen some Nigerian g-boys and other celebrities going around clubbing and spending money on MOET etc to the tune of thousands of Naira or even millions without a tangible investment in place. Learn from Warren Buffertt, guys!

Investing legend Warren Buffett is worth an estimated $86 billion, which makes him one of the richest people in the world. But you'd never know it from his lifestyle. The 87-year-old billionaire still lives in the five-bedroom home in Omaha, Neb., that he bought in 1958 for $31,500. And he never spends more than $3.17 on breakfast.
On his five-minute drive to the office, which he's been making for the past five decades, Buffett stops by McDonald's and orders one of three items: two sausage patties; a sausage, egg and cheese; or a bacon, egg and cheese.
"I tell my wife, as I shave in the morning, I say, 'Either $2.61, $2.95 or $3.17.' And she puts that amount in the little cup by me here" in the car, he explains in the HBO documentary "Becoming Warren Buffett." Each amount corresponds to one of his three go-to breakfast items.
"When I'm not feeling quite so prosperous, I might go with the $2.61, which is two sausage patties, and then I put them together and pour myself a Coke," he tells the documentary director Peter Kunhardt in the McDonald's drive-through. "$3.17 is a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit, but the market's down this morning, so I'll pass up the $3.17 and go with the $2.95." Buffett proceeds to order a sausage, egg and cheese and pay using exact change.

Source: https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/warren-buffett-never-spends-more-than-dollar317-on-breakfast/ar-AAw1vFC?ocid=spartandhp
Re: Warren Buffett Never Spends More Than $3.17 On Breakfast by OriginalKogiboy(m): 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
oya, i need a house dat will last
Re: Warren Buffett Never Spends More Than $3.17 On Breakfast by koyeni(m): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
segunjowo:
If you are a business man sufficiently oriented and making money, invest more and don't be like some Nigerian politicians and celebrities flaunting their wealth all around. I have seen some Nigerian g-boys and other celebrities going around clubbing and spending money on MOET etc to the tune of thousands of Naira or even millions without a tangible investment in place. Learn from Warren Buffertt, guys!

Investing legend Warren Buffett is worth an estimated $86 billion, which makes him one of the richest people in the world. But you'd never know it from his lifestyle. The 87-year-old billionaire still lives in the five-bedroom home in Omaha, Neb., that he bought in 1958 for $31,500. And he never spends more than $3.17 on breakfast.
On his five-minute drive to the office, which he's been making for the past five decades, Buffett stops by McDonald's and orders one of three items: two sausage patties; a sausage, egg and cheese; or a bacon, egg and cheese.
"I tell my wife, as I shave in the morning, I say, 'Either $2.61, $2.95 or $3.17.' And she puts that amount in the little cup by me here" in the car, he explains in the HBO documentary "Becoming Warren Buffett." Each amount corresponds to one of his three go-to breakfast items.
"When I'm not feeling quite so prosperous, I might go with the $2.61, which is two sausage patties, and then I put them together and pour myself a Coke," he tells the documentary director Peter Kunhardt in the McDonald's drive-through. "$3.17 is a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit, but the market's down this morning, so I'll pass up the $3.17 and go with the $2.95." Buffett proceeds to order a sausage, egg and cheese and pay using exact change.

Source: https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/warren-buffett-never-spends-more-than-dollar317-on-breakfast/ar-AAw1vFC?ocid=spartandhp
Na wa
Re: Warren Buffett Never Spends More Than $3.17 On Breakfast by polimaf(m): 12:51am On Apr 21, 2018
hmmmm...
Re: Warren Buffett Never Spends More Than $3.17 On Breakfast by kelvinnaira: 2:37am On Apr 21, 2018
People I aim to be gr8er than..

buh sha, if i was worth a billion dollars, I wnt be stingy to myself o. dat nr join part of d savings nd investment lifestyle.

(1) (Reply)

Start Importation Now / One Month Intensive Skill Acquisition Program / Please Read This. Very Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.