Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers (103019 Views)

A Teaching Job In Benin Or A Microfinance Bank Job In Lagos? / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries / Bank Workers Pull Out Of Planned Nationwide Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Chemistdavy: 10:35am On Sep 15, 2020
How much does Baobab Microfinance Bank pay their portfolio Managers?
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Gamesmart: 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
gamacityconcept:

I need a better paying microfinance. I have 6 years experience with Lapo..... In Audit depart. I will really appreciate if u can link me up to a better paying MFB...

If you work in an MFB, you should be sharing information on salary details on a thread like this.

3 Likes

Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by hotboz: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
My wife got an invite from City Gate MFB. Please who knows how much they pay their Client Officers?

1 Like

Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Bestlily(f): 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
Does anyone know about empire trust microfinance bank, especially the salary for a confidential secretary?
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by fabulouscc(f): 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
shankara7:
Salary scale of MFBs varies. Some like Chikum MFB pay peanuts as salary while others like Fortis MFB pay good salaries.

Pls how much does chikum mfb pay tellers?
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Sam3263: 8:16am On Nov 19, 2020
Please who knows how much salary GTI bank pays?
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by tunjikunle30: 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
Please who know how much finatrust mfb pay their loan Officers.
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by feeling777: 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
Thank you so much niarland for giving me this opportunity to explore all this information nsnhv
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Queenttoast01: 11:08am On Nov 27, 2020
Pls what's the pay for Nicthan Monies MFI
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by eddymorega(m): 4:52am On Dec 15, 2020
Good morning,
Pls is anyone know much about richway MFb I av interview with them tomorrow, Questions n their pay. Pls it's urgent
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by okoloemmalex(m): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2021
please, who knows how much IC global microfinance bank pay their customer service, operation and marketers, help a brother that's in need o. one has to make decision in few hours here. Thank you. Asaba branch will do
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Ladybirdie: 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
Please did anyone receive interview invite from Mainstreet mfb recently?
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by wolesmile(m): 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lloydfather:
and how much does an average banker earn per month.
bro, I am in the microfinance sector. if I tell you what a senior manager earns in AB microfinance bank, you will shout.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
Pls did any one have the idea of loan officer salary @ Reliance Thrift and Credit Cooperative Society Ltd abuja
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by AyAkpan: 12:21pm On May 13, 2021
Please who has an idea for the salary of a verification officer at Gem stone microfinance bank
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by okoloemmalex(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
Who knows what Addosser MFB pay Mirco Enterprise Relationship Officer, I have an invite their tomorrow. save a brother from wasting tfare, because I have what gives me at least 80k with little stress. A BSc holder. thank you for your urgent response

1 Like

Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Anofeleagen: 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
Pls I was invited for an aptitude test at Baobab mfb, how is their test like and the salary range for a loan officer

maydizzy:

I was also invited for an interview tomorrow in baobab mfb cos I wrote their apptitude test 3 weeks ago
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Lotusflowerbomb: 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
How much does Fina Microfinance trust bank pay their Recovery Officers?
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Lotusflowerbomb: 8:18am On Jun 22, 2021
What is the Salary range for Fina Microfinance trust bank for Recovery Officers?
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Edmen(m): 10:44am On Jun 22, 2021
Good morning guys.
Please does anyone know about gemstone microfinance bank? I would like to know if it's a good place to work in and how much their salary scale is like..
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Gandokii(m): 2:36am On Jun 23, 2021
This reminded me of when my guy asked me of how much I earn in the mfb I work in, omo I had to hype my bank o! After all will he dash me money if I tell him that I earn peanuts?

Just know that most of these pple shouting hundreds of thousands upandan na lie...na until u enter na when u go know.

1 Like

Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Sadiq1048(m): 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
Proposal

Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Emmanuelite30: 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hello, Good afternoon everyone, please I've been invited for an interview as a Risk officer at crossover microfinance Bank located at Ikeja, Lagos.

Please, who know about their interview and their salary.
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Favy93(f): 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
please help with any vacancy in any mfb around Badagry area.
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Mymehn: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
Pls how much does Finatrust microfinance pays their workers for loan officer, I have 2 years experience. Thanks
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Mymehn: 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
Finatrust Microfinance Bank sir
OriginalKogiboy:
I Work for LAPO MFB. abuja. d pay is 104k gross but 93k after tax and other deduction. i hv friends in other mfb. tell me the mfb inviting u and i will tell u d amount for entry level staff.
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by kunlelander: 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
wolesmile:

bro, I am in the microfinance sector. if I tell you what a senior manager earns in AB microfinance bank, you will shout.
Please, share, I want to shout because all I'm reading is people asking questions and no one telling us about the salary structure in MFBs.
Thank you.

By the way, this is my first post on NL. smiley
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by wolesmile(m): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
kunlelander:

Please, share, I want to shout because all I'm reading is people asking questions and no one telling us about the salary structure in MFBs.
Thank you.

By the way, this is my first post on NL. smiley
There is no "Salary Structure" for MFBs. Even for commercial banks for that matter. Each bank pays according to their capacity. Let me not reel out names. I know of MFBs that pay a whole Head of Business Development as little as ₦100,000, all because they are a unit MFB, and I know of unit MFB that pays an ordinary marketer as much as ₦185,000.
I know quite a few in the state category that pay their branch managers up to ₦300,000 even with some categories of managers earning as much as ₦500,000 depending on qualification and experience.
Some in the national category pay as much as ₦700,000 to their managers.
Note that all I've stated above is for the front office staff. Now imagine what that of the backroom staff will be.

1 Like

Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by IsaacEtieno(m): 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
Please what's the pay for STANDARD LIFE ORGANIZATION
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Prettyoma001: 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
Good day, please I got an invite for the role of a trainee cashier @ AB microfinance,
Please does anyone know the questions to expect for the interview?
This my email ihuomaejike22@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Sylove: 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
Me too and how's their pay like thanks
Prettyoma001:
Good day, please I got an invite for the role of a trainee cashier @ AB microfinance,
Please does anyone know the questions to expect for the interview?
This my email ihuomaejike22@gmail.com

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) / Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me / UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.