Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER (1890 Views)

"We Are Not Lazy" Billboard In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari’s Statement In London. Pics / Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" / "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by sirBLUNT: 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
Dear President Buhari

I am Manjaja and I've lived 3 decades here.

I was a physics and chemistry teacher for years before you came to give your presidential quest a last shot. Then I was calling it quits to go attend to higher callings I'd tell you about later on in this very letter.

I strongly believe that I have had more impact on people's lives in 3 years than you have done in the same number of years.

I write songs and books that inform and bring succor to people that have been neglected and abandoned by you and your entourage. In the past 3 years, I've published 2 books and 2 music albums.

While you were yet campaigning and making promises you obviously never intended fulfilling, I built a school for my people and had orphans and the underprivileged learn for free. My salary was less than anyone would ever expect, I was yet running my studio like a charity organization and could barely even fend yet, I dared found a school - Something you can't really boast of doing even now that you sit on our billions. Ask me how I did it? Maybe that's what you call laziness.

I've successfully raised and ran a good number of projects and movements in the past 3 years. Not one is left uncompleted. Abeg, may I see yours ?

I've picked talented youths from the streets, polished their arts, waxed them albums and/or made them authors.

I've by virtue of being strong in the hard times you and your cohorts created, inspired many, helped them avert suicides and caused them to retrace their paths all over.

I can and have measured my impact on the beneficiaries, It's amazing !!! can we measure yours ?

I ask for education, healthcare and good roads because they are non existent.
I pay for your travels, healthcare and your children's education yet, you believe that I don't have a right to complain.

Haba!

Mr. Buhari, apparently I have been more productive than you have been and the same goes for my friends and network.

I am a Nigerian youth, I am not lazy. I am committed to proving this to you next year. Just watch me and my very intelligent friends.

See you at the polls.
This whole idea was birthed by Oluwafunmilayo Ayobami Oni. Such a blend of cuteness and awesomeness cannot and can never be lazy. It's a president who can barely even read a speech written him by someone else that's lazy and illiterate in every sense of it.

#lazyNigerianYouths

original writer manjaja.
copied.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by Thewesterner(m): 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Good
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by sirBLUNT: 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44 pls move this to fp am pretty sure you guys are not lazy....

manjaja, pusyiter,lefulefu, make una show una face oo
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by ceaz4r(m): 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
Kudos, bro!!! Nice one and keep it up!!

It can be annoying when you see an empty skull calling people lazy. Look at him, sitting there and addressing a generation of Youths as lazy.

Well, I pushed it behind me and pretended I did not hear him.
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
na waoh..do u take dat herdsman president and anything he says seriously cheesy.cant wait for 2019 for him to be sent back to daura.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by sirBLUNT: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
lefulefu:
na waoh..do u take dat herdsman president and anything he says seriously cheesy.cant wait for 2019 for him to be sent back to daura.
baba its annoying to hear such demeaning statement comming from a man like him imaging how the internationa world will see us..

lalas247 are you lazy too? lol
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
sirBLUNT:
baba its annoying to hear such demeaning statement comming from a man like him imaging how the internationa world will see us..

lalas247 are you lazy too? lol
was he not the same person who made a statement about nigerians being corrupt on one of his foreign trip? abegi everything that comes out of bubu"s mouth is negative,his personality is negative and his govt his negative.
#SENDHIMBACKTODAURA2019#

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by sirBLUNT: 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
lefulefu:

was he not the same person who made a statement about nigerians being corrupt on one of his foreign trip? abegi everything that comes out of bubu"s mouth is negative,his personality is negative and his govt his negative.
#SENDHIMBACKTODAURA2019#
sure bro back2daura come 2019...i will rather vote for a brainless ukwu en down woman than misearable ignoramus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by omowolewa: 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
I told you guys oo o, you reminded me of WAI! Now, why do we have this?
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
sirBLUNT:
sure bro back2daura come 2019...i will rather vote for a brainless ukwu en down woman than misearable ignoramus
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by Twoclans(f): 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
I am a Nigerian youth, I am not lazy. I pay my taxes that funds his frivolous expenses and travels.

Thank God i have my PVC .
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by dodelight(m): 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
I'm a Nigerian youth. I create and produce teaching aids (educational media) and games. I have at least 8 published innovations to my credit. My works are in many states across this nation, including states I've never been to. I create happy moments, make learning fun, and I have made thousands of people enjoy learning and teaching with my works.

So Buhari can go to hell!

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by dodelight(m): 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
ceaz4r:

It can be annoying when you see an empty skull calling people lazy. Look at him, sitting there and addressing a generation of Youths as lazy.

That's how one of his silly supporters was asking me on another thread, What have I done for myself. I just gave him a little of my profile like stated above, then dared the empty-head fellow to reply me with whatever he has done for himself. Still expecting that im*becile's reply.
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by Danrodney(m): 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
nice one bro buhari is a lost cow which we must sent back to daura come 2019
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by sirBLUNT: 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
ceaz4r:

lets just get our pvc and lazingly sent him back to daura
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
Danrodney:
nice one bro buhari is a lost cow which we must sent back to daura come 2019

Lol on Facebook abi Twitter.

Nigerian youths no get pvc now. Una never read Linda Ikeji finish.
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by sirBLUNT: 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
Twoclans:
I am a Nigerian youth, I am not lazy. I pay my taxes that funds his frivolous expenses and travels.

Thank God i have my PVC .
kwana biyu, ya kike?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by Twoclans(f): 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
sirBLUNT:
kwana biyu, ya kike?

Lafiya kalo
Yaya wahala Nigeria
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by sirBLUNT: 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
dodelight:
I'm a Nigerian youth. I create and produce teaching aids (educational media) and games. I have at least 8 published innovations to my credit. My works are in many states across this nation, including states I've never been to. I create happy moment, and I have made thousands of people enjoy learning and teaching with my works.
So Buhari can go to hell!
no sir he will go to daura first to see his cows and then rot in hell...my pvc is ready

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by Westbestside: 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari is mad
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by sirBLUNT: 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
Twoclans:

Lafiya kalo
Yaya wahala Nigeria
toh sai hakuri...shege buhari mai dogon baki sai daura come 2019...
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by Twoclans(f): 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
sirBLUNT:
toh sai hakuri...shege buhari mai dogon baki sai daura come 2019...

Hayan daura sai 2019
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by sirBLUNT: 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
Twoclans:

Hayan daura sai 2019
chai..omo u dey speak hausa oo...are you from kanu abi na sokoto sef?
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by Twoclans(f): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
sirBLUNT:
chai..omo u dey speak hausa oo...are you from kanu abi na sokoto sef?

LOL

I was born and buttered in kaduna, I am from anambra.
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by sirBLUNT: 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
Twoclans:

LOL

I was born and buttered in kaduna, I am from anambra.
no wonder for my mind i think say i sabi but see as you just humble me...
so are you still in kd? i've been there once to barnawa in 2016...kd girls sabi dance ehh...
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by SLIMDON88: 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Baba is a good man.... wailers should shut up
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by dodelight(m): 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
sirBLUNT:
no sir he will go to daura first to see his cows and then rot in hell...my pvc is ready
Alright, I approve.
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by AKUDORO(f): 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
sirBLUNT:
Dear President Buhari

I am Manjaja and I've lived 3 decades here.

I was a physics and chemistry teacher for years before you came to give your presidential quest a last shot. Then I was calling it quits to go attend to higher callings I'd tell you about later on in this very letter.

I strongly believe that I have had more impact on people's lives in 3 years than you have done in the same number of years.

I write songs and books that inform and bring succor to people that have been neglected and abandoned by you and your entourage. In the past 3 years, I've published 2 books and 2 music albums.

While you were yet campaigning and making promises you obviously never intended fulfilling, I built a school for my people and had orphans and the underprivileged learn for free. My salary was less than anyone would ever expect, I was yet running my studio like a charity organization and could barely even fend yet, I dared found a school - Something you can't really boast of doing even now that you sit on our billions. Ask me how I did it? Maybe that's what you call laziness.

I've successfully raised and ran a good number of projects and movements in the past 3 years. Not one is left uncompleted. Abeg, may I see yours ?

I've picked talented youths from the streets, polished their arts, waxed them albums and/or made them authors.

I've by virtue of being strong in the hard times you and your cohorts created, inspired many, helped them avert suicides and caused them to retrace their paths all over.

I can and have measured my impact on the beneficiaries, It's amazing !!! can we measure yours ?

I ask for education, healthcare and good roads because they are non existent.
I pay for your travels, healthcare and your children's education yet, you believe that I don't have a right to complain.

Haba!

Mr. Buhari, apparently I have been more productive than you have been and the same goes for my friends and network.

I am a Nigerian youth, I am not lazy. I am committed to proving this to you next year. Just watch me and my very intelligent friends.

See you at the polls.
This whole idea was birthed by Oluwafunmilayo Ayobami Oni. Such a blend of cuteness and awesomeness cannot and can never be lazy. It's a president who can barely even read a speech written him by someone else that's lazy and illiterate in every sense of it.

#lazyNigerianYouths

original writer manjaja.
copied.

pls I can't wait for him to step down. He is their to protect the youth from external and not to tarnish our image.for we are not lazy!!!
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
I have never like this president but now he is telling the truth. Not only are the youths lazy we nigerians are generally lazy that is the 100% truth. We go to other countries do well in their schools and then want to do crime that is why a lot of companies have left nigeria. Nigerian people do not want to work all we want is government job sit down and collect money at the end of the month without doing anything. That is why people are not investing in the country. Nigerians go and invest in other countries because of are behaviour. Anybody which is doing something we get jealous and send him to build another country. Because we are lazy do not want progress.[b][/b]
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by Twoclans(f): 7:02am On Apr 20, 2018
sirBLUNT:
no wonder for my mind i think say i sabi but see as you just humble me...
so are you still in kd? i've been there once to barnawa in 2016...kd girls sabi dance ehh...

LOL

Yes I am.
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by Babacele: 7:44am On Apr 20, 2018
sirBLUNT we are just being mischievous and truly showing we aint educated despite our many years in schools. PMB said " a lot" which means many and not " all" . So are you part of the lot?
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by Pusyiter(m): 8:08am On Apr 20, 2018
My Bro, I no blame una President. Sebi because his son Yusuf Lazy as a spoilt brat, he use am generalise all Nigerian Youth?
We dey wait 2019, we go see who Lazy by the time we carry out go back to Daura with our laziness.
sirBLUNT:
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44 pls move this to fp am pretty sure you guys are not lazy....

manjaja, pusyiter,lefulefu, make una show una face oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive: Intrigues As Buhari Shops For New IGP To Replace Idris / Did You Know That A Weapon-laden Russian Ship Was Bound For Nigeria? / Kano Assembly Not Equipped To Probe Ganduje, Says Sagay SAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.