Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER (1888 Views)

"We Are Not Lazy" Billboard In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari’s Statement In London. Pics / Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" / "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by sirBLUNT: 8:15am On Apr 20, 2018
SLIMDON88:
Baba is a good man.... wailers should shut up
is like your brain is paining you...
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by sirBLUNT: 8:16am On Apr 20, 2018
AKUDORO:

pls I can't wait for him to step down. He is their to protect the youth from external and not to tarnish our image.for we are not lazy!!!
is your pvc ready ma? that is the only way to sent the cow back to daura
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by sirBLUNT: 8:22am On Apr 20, 2018
sufferNsmiling:
I have never like this president but now he is telling the truth. Not only are the youths lazy we nigerians are generally lazy that is the 100% truth. We go to other countries do well in their schools and then want to do crime that is why a lot of companies have left nigeria. Nigerian people do not want to work all we want is government job sit down and collect money at the end of the month without doing anything. That is why people are not investing in the country. Nigerians go and invest in other countries because of are behaviour. Anybody which is doing something we get jealous and send him to build another country. Because we are lazy do not want progress.[b][/b]
oga if you're lazy well we're not..what has the cow done since he came into power oga abeg ma no vex for you oo which kind rubbish talk be this?
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by sirBLUNT: 8:36am On Apr 20, 2018
Babacele:
sirBLUNT we are just being mischievous and truly showing we aint educated despite our many years in schools. PMB said " a lot" which means many and not " all" . So are you part of the lot?
like seriously? and what do you mean by we aint educated? if i was part of the lot i will not have been offended by what the lesbian cow is saying
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by sirBLUNT: 8:38am On Apr 20, 2018
Pusyiter:
My Bro, I no blame una President. Sebi because his son Yusuf Lazy as a spoilt brat, he use am generalise all Nigerian Youth?
We dey wait 2019, we go see who Lazy by the time we carry out go back to Daura with our laziness.
i cant wait bro my pvc is ready...

izaray is your pvc ready?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by tens4real(m): 8:54am On Apr 20, 2018
wow! kudos op...yes i'm a nigerian and i'm not lazy despite all the challenges...

cc: lalasticlala,mynd44,seun,oamj come and see snake and bbn matter
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by betiyana(f): 8:58am On Apr 20, 2018
i regret voting for this man in 2015 but i will surely correct that grave mistake come 2019...rubbish it is your useless son yusuf that is riding power bike instead of working that is lazy
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by Danrodney(m): 9:05am On Apr 20, 2018
TheCabal:

Lol on Facebook abi Twitter.

Nigerian youths no get pvc now. Una never read Linda Ikeji finish.
our pvc is ready, buhari is a big mistake which we must correct in 2019..whether the devil like it or not!
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by Babacele: 9:20am On Apr 20, 2018
sirBLUNT:
like seriously? and what do you mean by we aint educated? if i was part of the lot i will not have been offended by what the lesbian cow is saying
so if u not part of the uneducated ,lazy lot we shouldn't deliberately or mistakenly replace " a lot" with "all". whatchasay?
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by sirBLUNT: 9:29am On Apr 20, 2018
Babacele:
so if u not part of the uneducated ,lazy lot we shouldn't deliberately or mistakenly replace " a lot" with "all". whatchasay?
seconded but i dont even feel that most nigerians are lazy,such assumptions by pmb is out of prejudice which i find dishearthening...the few lazy once are the political tout we see arround cos to them its all about survival and trust me its all boils down to lack of jobs to do in the country...so who is now lazy?
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by Babacele: 9:49am On Apr 20, 2018
sirBLUNT:

seconded but i dont even feel that most nigerians are lazy,such assumptions by pmb is out of prejudice which i find dishearthening...the few lazy once are the political tout we see arround cos to them its all about survival and trust me its all boils down to lack of jobs to do in the country...so who is now lazy?
I agree but he said "many "....truth is that he is aware that the corruption culture by his generation has been a huge stumbling block to youth development and which millions of Nigerian youths are innovatively finding their ways around daily . I'm sure he is aware but I won't allow this mistake endear me to the real enemy of this nation- PDP. So it is Buhari I'm really protecting but this eternal vigilance is to put the hawks in their place. Ask me what has that rogue in Ekiti done for the youth there besides unsolicited lectures on brigandage, looting, gangsterism and hate speeches?
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by sirBLUNT: 10:13am On Apr 20, 2018
Babacele:
I agree but he said "many "....truth is that he is aware that the corruption culture by his generation has been a huge stumbling block to youth development and which millions of Nigerian youths are innovatively finding their ways around daily . I'm sure he is aware but I won't allow this mistake endear me to the real enemy of this nation- PDP. So it is Buhari I'm really protecting but this eternal vigilance is to put the hawks in their place. Ask me what has that rogue in Ekiti done for the youth there besides unsolicited lectures on brigandage, looting, gangsterism and hate speeches?
is there really a difference between the apc and pdp? inasmuch as i hate the pdp one cannot just deny the infectious charisma the pdp has on the masses,same reason why fayose is the man of the people despite all odds...its not a party thing but rather is about the individual antecedent..
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by Babacele: 10:39am On Apr 20, 2018
sirBLUNT:
is there really a difference between the apc and pdp? inasmuch as i hate the pdp one cannot just deny the infectious charisma the pdp has on the masses,same reason why fayose is the man of the people despite all odds...its not a party thing but rather is about the individual antecedent..
infectious charisma of deceit which made them lost 2015? it is inadequate education. frustration and hunger that make one find succor in tragic comics like PDP and Fayose .
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by sirBLUNT: 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
Babacele:
infectious charisma of deceit which made them lost 2015? it is inadequate education. frustration and hunger that make one find succor in tragic comics like PDP and Fayose .
so you think apc are better?
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by Babacele: 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
sirBLUNT:
so you think apc are better?
far better even if what we deserve is the best.
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by sirBLUNT: 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
Babacele:
far better even if what we deserve is the best.
i find that strange though,cos apc members are thesame bunch of criminals who left the pdp for their own selfish interest so i see no difference infact they are worst...
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by Babacele: 12:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
sirBLUNT:
i find that strange though,cos apc members are thesame bunch of criminals who left the pdp for their own selfish interest so i see no difference infact they are worst...
what was the ideal, the thinking and the atmosphere that couldn't manage $120/barrel oil boom but rather turn it to doom? PDP. The filthy environment that brazenly sustained the germs of corruption to grow; pampered national security sabotage and nurtured both socioeconomic and physical terrorism on the hapless citizens? PDP. Don't forget this recession started in 2014 when PDP couldn't pay salaries at $70/barrel but APC came at $30/barrel and started clearing the mess and you want to sincerely look me in the eyes and tell me they are the same?
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by Morbeta11(m): 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
Mr. President with all due respect am not Lazy...... You can judge from my condition in 2011 and today by my pics and achievement even though am self employed. Currently CEO of one of the leading Real Estate Company in Lekki area and office in Vgc. Verifiable. Never seen crude oil in my entire life talk more of eating a penny from it.

Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by Babacele: 4:15am On Apr 21, 2018
sirBLUNT:
was Buhari , or Tinubu ever in PDP?
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by sunbilor(m): 5:21am On Apr 21, 2018
sufferNsmiling:
I have never like this president but now he is telling the truth. Not only are the youths lazy we nigerians are generally lazy that is the 100% truth. We go to other countries do well in their schools and then want to do crime that is why a lot of companies have left nigeria. Nigerian people do not want to work all we want is government job sit down and collect money at the end of the month without doing anything. That is why people are not investing in the country. Nigerians go and invest in other countries because of are behaviour. Anybody which is doing something we get jealous and send him to build another country. Because we are lazy do not want progress.[b][/b]
Whoever wrote this should devote more time to learning how to communicate effectively in English.
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by sirBLUNT: 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
Babacele:
was Buhari , or Tinubu ever in PDP?
PDP,APC all of them are criminals no disparity!
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by Babacele: 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
sirBLUNT:
PDP,APC all of them are criminals no disparity!
some thieves get honor pass some thieves.
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by sirBLUNT: 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
Babacele:
some thieves get honor pass some thieves.
not in nigerian politics unless you're a newbie who is ignorant!
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by Babacele: 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
sirBLUNT:
not in nigerian politics unless you're a newbie who is ignorant!
I know so sir.
Re: We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER by sirBLUNT: 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
Babacele:
I know so sir.
thank you sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo: N88bn Misappropriated Under Jonathan In One Day Is Enough To Fund 244, / June 12: The Two Reasons Why Abiola Did Not Get The Seat..how True? / Gov Wike Highly Likely For PDP VP Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.