Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

B.sc Or Menial Job In Usa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / B.sc Or Menial Job In Usa (951 Views)

Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Can One Be A Millionaire With Doing Menial Jobs In Germany? / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B.sc Or Menial Job In Usa by USFOCUS: 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
Please guys am thinking to move to USA to do menial job or to stay in NIGERIA to get a degree please which one is better need your best opinnion on this am still 25 am ask to make a choice either USA for menial Job or NIGERIA FOR DEGREE
Re: B.sc Or Menial Job In Usa by StarUp: 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
USFOCUS:
Please guys am thinking to move to USA to do menial job or to stay in NIGERIA to get a degree please which one is better need your best opinnion on this am still 25 am ask to make a choice either USA for menial Job or NIGERIA FOR DEGREE

Menial job in US biko...you can later go for night school there or an online degree course. You are 25 already and before you graduate and go for NYSC, you will be clocking 30...
Re: B.sc Or Menial Job In Usa by Heavance(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
By the time you get the degree, companies will use your age to screen you from preliminary stage.
I don't know the best option, but if I were in your shoe, I will take the risk of USA.
Nigeria is not friendly to degree holders right now

1 Like

Re: B.sc Or Menial Job In Usa by USFOCUS: 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
StarUp:

Menial job in US biko...you can later go for night school there or an online degree course. You are 25 already and before you graduate and go for NYSC, you will be clocking 30...
StarUp:

StarUp:

thanks really appreciate it

big thanks to you i will look into that very well
Re: B.sc Or Menial Job In Usa by USFOCUS: 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
Heavance:
By the time you get the degree, companies will use your age to screen you from preliminary stage.
I don't know the best option, but if I were in your shoe, I will take the risk of USA.
Nigeria is not friendly to degree holders right now

big thanks to you

(1) (Reply)

A Trip To Ancient City Of Opobo Of King Jaja In Rivers State Part 2 / International Passport / Key Areas Where Rwanda Has Left Nigeria Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.