Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

"Attitude Doesnt Determine Altitude"- Philanthropist KBK Reacts To Cee-c Case - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Attitude Doesnt Determine Altitude"- Philanthropist KBK Reacts To Cee-c Case (452 Views)

BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi / Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi / Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Attitude Doesnt Determine Altitude"- Philanthropist KBK Reacts To Cee-c Case by anowrite: 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
Popular Nigerian Philanthropist and founder of KBKFoundation has reacted to BBNaija housemate, Cee C's bad attitudes in the house.

He wrote:
"I'm never a fan of reality tv shows maybe because I feel they are not as real as they are cracked up to be or because I don't even have time to follow closely. But no matter how much dislike I have for someone or something, I still find at least one good thing in them.The good: At the end of the day sha BBN will pay one person a whopping sum of N45M, you should be made for life with that amount if you are not an 'apa omo'
After seeing a lotta 'double wahala' clips online and how the housemates relate, the saves, the evictions, returns, double evictions, I feel, if attitude truly determines your altitude, Cee-c should be long gone by now, and if there's any justice in the world, Miracle should win this edition."

https://www.gistrealm.com/philanthropist-kbk-reacts-to-ceec-case-doubts-if-attitude-determines-ones-altitude/

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: "Attitude Doesnt Determine Altitude"- Philanthropist KBK Reacts To Cee-c Case by dafeyankee: 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
Never watched the BBN before.

But since all insults online seem to be directed at only that coconut head girl, me too will join to insult her.

Buhari you are an idio.tt

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Set To Host The Biggest Fashion Show For Kids In Nigeria #ACFR2018 / Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-rufai's Son, Bello And Wife Welcome Daughter / #bbnaija 2018: Tobi Reveals Who Should Win N45m Grand Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.