Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner (50303 Views)

Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) / Buhari With Wife Aisha, Amosun & Nollywood Stars At An Event In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 20, 2018
Lazy and insultive Nigerian president Buhari and wife.

In 2015 Buhari's wife called Edo indigents prostitutes.

Like husband like wife.

Whenever Nigerian politicians/leaders got drunk at the occasions, they will start talking in the influence of alcoholics. Change must begin with Nigerian leaders in government.

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by sapele914(m): 1:03am On Apr 20, 2018
heendrix:

i really thought as much.....dang mehn his statement about Nigerian youth is all over fox

i guess he says more better things when he reads directly from the book than talking innovatively

nothing upstairs so sad
Jealously the thread is about the dinner. You want the President to lie about the youths that the woeful years of pdp destroyed from 1999-2015.

Youths that love cultism,spanish and english soccer and nairabet to feed their habits more than anything? Go and hustle Government does not owe you anything ever heard of Dog eat Dog,that is Nigeria for you,divide & rule.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by sapele914(m): 1:05am On Apr 20, 2018
Jolar101:
Lazy and insultive Nigerian president Buhari and wife.

In 2015 Buhari's wife called Edo indigents prostitutes.

Like husband like wife.

Whenever Nigerian politicians/leaders got drunk at the occasions, they will start talking in the influence of alcoholics. Change must begin with Nigerian leaders in government.
Drunk?are you referring to Jonathan Goodluck?The change has come since 2015,Jonathan is in retirement in Otukpe.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by sapele914(m): 1:24am On Apr 20, 2018
Kelklein:
I am still waiting for Lai Mohammed's version of the lazy youths saga..

I hope he doesn't come out tomorrow to tell us that the president only meant the Nigerian youths are not as productive as they used to be those days.

grin
Wow so you know the truth?You know there are no one Jesus detested more in the Scripture than the hypocrites also known as pharisees?
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by Banmeallday: 1:54am On Apr 20, 2018
Well you guys can now see that you are still owned by Queen Elizabeth and her Rothschild secret societies.....Buhari or Jubril from Sudan is serving the interest of her majesty and that is why you all are living in a sh.ithole that is violent daily, and life’s, especially black lives, do not matter
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by RexTramadol1: 1:57am On Apr 20, 2018
Pankere wo gown.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by famosh: 2:07am On Apr 20, 2018
Kelklein:
I am still waiting for Lai Mohammed's version of the lazy youths saga..

I hope he doesn't come out tomorrow to tell us that the president only meant the Nigerian youths are not as productive as they used to be those days.

grin

Can you please quote the president's direct statement so we can know where exactly he said all Nigerian youths are lazy!
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by deeway200(m): 2:12am On Apr 20, 2018
So food is the price for betraying the youth?

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 20, 2018
Roger3D:
He got that right about you. You probably granted 'favours' for marks
ur days are numbered
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by ozaovehe(m): 3:25am On Apr 20, 2018
My vote is for you 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by papat26(m): 5:32am On Apr 20, 2018
I know British are Nigeria biggest problem they don't want to tell buhari that he has failed Nigerians shame on britain because of our oil that why the keep on associating with us

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:50am On Apr 20, 2018
what are we as a nation getting from Commonwealth last I check most of the world leading countries are not in this shity organization, just check the list u will see its only canada and Malaysia are in this organization the rest are shithole Nations
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by owenseddies: 6:27am On Apr 20, 2018
QuickStandard:
Hmmmm

I registered for Voters card in Benin.
Please, can someone help with any useful info that can help me collect the PVC in Lagos? Without having to travel down to Benin.

Go to the nearest INEC office close to your house in lagod to fill a form for relocation and replacement of voters card,you would be given a new slip to collect a new lagos pvc when it is ready
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by sinola(m): 6:28am On Apr 20, 2018
BoneBlogger:
President Muhammadu Buhari and Wife Aisha were pictured departing for the lavish inner hosted by Queen Elizabeth II for Heads of Government and their spouses at the Buckingham palace London on 19th April 2018...

The Queen hosted a dinner for Commonwealth leaders and their spouses tonight in the Buckingham Palace Picture Gallery.

Her Majesty hosted a three-course meal for Commonwealth leaders and their spouses in the Buckingham Palace Picture Gallery, which is said to be the first time she has ever held such an event in that space, although other members of the royal family have.

The lavish dinner is ahead of anointing the Queen's successor on Friday, as she told foreign dignitaries earlier today of her 'sincere wish' that they pick Prince Charles to take over as leader of the Commonwealth.

There were plenty of colourful outfits, with many guests arriving in traditional dress for the dinner in the Palace's picture gallery.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/president-buhari-and-wife-aisha-hosted-to-lavish-dinner-by-the-queen-photos.html

Ops,queen hosted all the leaders of common wealth nations and not only PMB and her wife.Nothing so special.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by kingivie: 6:59am On Apr 20, 2018
QuickStandard:
Hmmmm

Please, can someone help with any useful info that can help me collect the PVC in Lagos? Without having to travel down to Benin.

If you still have d temporary Vic go to any ref center and ask for a transfer. They will give u a form to fill. Takes about 2 to 3months.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by Okoroawusa: 6:59am On Apr 20, 2018
QuickStandard:
Hmmmm

You must go to Benin to collect it.

If you have the temporary card given to you on the day you registered and you now live in Lagos n will be in Lagos during the election then go to the nearest inec local office and apply for a transfer with your new Lagos address.

I hope I ve been of help
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by danie25: 7:01am On Apr 20, 2018
Make una tell bubu make he no come back o. Enjoy Queens meal.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by thaoriginator: 7:03am On Apr 20, 2018
QuickStandard:
Hmmmm

grin say you no get otumokpo ni?
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by sparkwil(m): 7:21am On Apr 20, 2018
Aieboocaar:

My brother e be like you just start work new?? Cos your own "zombiesm' na tear-rubber!

We only know of sarrki, omenka, madridguy and Ngeneukwuenu!!! The rest no matter

Epic response grin
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by sparkwil(m): 7:23am On Apr 20, 2018
pope777:

DECEPTIVE HEADLINE!!!

Very deceptive indeed
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by Mannie92(m): 7:24am On Apr 20, 2018
He was asked a question on the president's thoughts on how it feels knowing other countries(44) have commissioned to the free trade zone regardless of Nigeria's decision to withdraw after negotiating and even vying for the secetariat...
Instead of him to give an acute response he opened his mouth filled with ancient incomplete ugly teeths uttering "out of context" statements, labelling Nigerian youths as being "illiterates and lazy waiting for oil money to provide us free things"
A country where many youths don't even know what it means to be called an oil producing state?
A country where senators that earn millions of naira as salary spends most time sleeping during public hearings....Mehn!!!
Nigeria is worse than a shithole...I swear!!!
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by tunary(m): 7:25am On Apr 20, 2018
Hotzone:
Aisha is not happy to be hanging with that illiterate president
This is exactly what I was thinking
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by AreaFada2: 7:27am On Apr 20, 2018
papat26:
I know British are Nigeria biggest problem they don't want to tell buhari that he has failed Nigerians shame on britain because of our oil that why the keep on associating with us
Well if 9ja fails it makes them feel good about colonialism.

They still get our oil and looted money propping up UK banks and property market. Failed education system ensured Buhari spent tens of thousands of pounds educating Zahra and Yusuf in UK. And Bubu's grandchildren will follow suite.

A win-win situation for UK. Why should they want that change? If we still fail to get the memo, na our wahala be that.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by PaulOgrady: 7:28am On Apr 20, 2018
Dullardeen and wife you mean.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by ojonugba2014(m): 7:28am On Apr 20, 2018
In fact let me go nd get my pvc today.thz stupid man must go back to daura.nigeria youth ar lazy (lol)
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by fnd2003(m): 7:28am On Apr 20, 2018
tongue

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 20, 2018
sapele914:
Drunk?are you referring to Jonathan Goodluck?The change has come since 2015,Jonathan is in retirement in Otukpe.

What is this lazy APC zom B saying

Your president is referring to you his supporters as lazy.

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 20, 2018
Aieboocaar:

My brother e be like you just start work new?? Cos your own "zombiesm' na tear-rubber!

We only know of sarrki, omenka, madridguy and Ngeneukwuenu!!! The rest no matter

sense fall on you my boy!

That man is representing you all over the world and saying what is the truth.

anyways...

Drabeey told you
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by orisa37: 8:21am On Apr 20, 2018
The Queen must provide "Tuwo Masara".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Rerun: Thugs Knock-out Voter’s Teeth For Voting A Different Party (photo) / Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest / Bayelsa: PDP In Early Lead, As INEC Declares Results At Polling Units, Wards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.