Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner (50301 Views)

Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) / Buhari With Wife Aisha, Amosun & Nollywood Stars At An Event In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by chuckdee4(m): 8:55am On Apr 20, 2018
Gotta feed the goose that lays the golden egg
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by Aieboocaar(m): 9:26am On Apr 20, 2018
sparkwil:

Epic response grin

My brother na true nah... grin e be like dem just sign am newly as central defender for buhari FC.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by Aieboocaar(m): 9:27am On Apr 20, 2018
Drabeey:

sense fall on you my boy!

That man is representing you all over the world and saying what HIS MINIONS THINK is the truth.

anyways...

Drabeey told you

FIXED!!!

Now move along boy
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by sparkwil(m): 10:04am On Apr 20, 2018
Aieboocaar:

My brother na true nah... grin e be like dem just sign am newly as central defender for buhari FC.

grin

Let's forget tribal, regional or religious sentiments.....how can a right thinking Nigerian still support this failed government......too sad
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by Jameshyrated(m): 11:19am On Apr 20, 2018
I wonder why this man doesn't wear suit once in a while..
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by Halexgos3(m): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2018
Kelklein:
I am still waiting for Lai Mohammed's version of the lazy youths saga..

I hope he doesn't come out tomorrow to tell us that the president only meant the Nigerian youths are not as productive as they used to be those days.

grin
Lai Mohammed will be like Nigeria youth are not lazy but not ready to work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally / Kano Rerun: Thugs Knock-out Voter’s Teeth For Voting A Different Party (photo) / Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.