Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,473 members, 7,958,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... (3103 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit / Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan / 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by sujexy(m): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
justtoodark:

boko is finished....nobody in west africa likes them.....

our traditional hunters dey maga like kilode.....

conventional army would artilerie them,if it was not of civilian casualties....

nigerian army can level a ol city....thats how dangerous nigerian army is....

If boko can come in and kidnap girls + return them without none bn caught, then two things are involved
1.Kidnap is a scam
2.boko is is still very much active
Besides if boko has reduced and herdsmen terrorism increased, what difference has it made on the nation's security system?
Nigeria Army that cannot catch herdsmen terrorists, is that one army??
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by justtoodark: 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
sujexy:
If boko can come in and kidnap girls + return them without none bn caught, then two things are involved
1.Kidnap is a scam
2.boko is is still very much active
Besides if boko has reduced and herdsmen terrorism increased, what difference has it made on the nation's security system?
Nigeria Army that cannot catch herdsmen terrorists, is that one army??

boko is over....war against boko haram is over..west africa won....

their rest are just criminals,not an army....

we reduced them from been a fighting army to criminals....

1 Like

Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by sujexy(m): 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
justtoodark:

my brother please let us be realistic, nobody enjoys seeing blood wasted..
but the truth shall set us free..I know from your body language that you are a strong fan of this government, which of course is your right..but mere criminals cannot be kidnapping girls freely, bombing Maiduguri like lighting of match sticks, Fulani herdsmen ravaging middle belt and you want us to believe this..soldiers dying almost everyday just from the attack of mere "criminals"
This government has only gotten 18.5% regarding security.. There is still much more to do in all sincerity.... Buhari hasn't fulfilled any of his campaign promise, true or false...You loved buhari but he has failed us..Be truthful bro
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by sujexy(m): 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
Reason why boko became less potent was because of their leadership crisis which is what we have prayed for, and not because of sai Baba's body odour...
my elder brother was in Maiduguri (JTF) 2013-2016, so I have facts.
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by justtoodark: 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
sujexy:
my brother please let us be realistic, nobody enjoys seeing blood wasted..
but the truth shall set us free..I know from your body language that you are a strong fan of this government, which of course is your right..but mere criminals cannot be kidnapping girls freely, bombing Maiduguri like lighting of match sticks, Fulani herdsmen ravaging middle belt and you want us to believe this..soldiers dying almost everyday just from the attack of mere "criminals"
This government has only gotten 18.5% regarding security.. There is still much more to do in all sincerity.... Buhari hasn't fulfilled any of his campaign promise, true or false...You loved buhari but he has failed us..Be truthful bro

stop their....i deal with the world not only nigeria....

you cant imagine what people go through in this nasty world...
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by justtoodark: 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
i remember when i cried for a white female....sooo much madness....you cant imagine....it brought me to cry when she told me her story.....

and i tut only blacks suffer......
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by justtoodark: 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
sujexy:
Reason why boko became less potent was because of their leadership crisis which is what we have prayed for, and not because of sai Baba's body odour...
my elder brother was in Maiduguri (JTF) 2013-2016, so I have facts.

nonesense....if they were winning,they wouldnt have leadership crisis......

they are dying like flies....thats all.....
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by sujexy(m): 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
justtoodark:

nonesense....if they were winning,they wouldnt have leadership crisis......

they are dying like flies....thats all.....
At this point, I will leave you to believe what you want to while the reality keeps moping at us...
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by justtoodark: 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
sujexy:
At this point, I will leave you to believe what you want to while the reality keeps moping at us...

tahhh...talk with facts and not emotions....
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by justtoodark: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
easterners are so emotional.....i dont use emotion when judging matters....

i only use emotions when naking toto....
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
justtoodark:
we none igbos have to be careful....

buhari is a generation that fought in the civil war.....their is no way majority of igbos will like him....i understand that....

we nigerians shouldnt allow buhari or igbos to turn nigeria into a hellhole....

many of us are not igbo or hausa fulani....

we shouldnt allow both of them to drag all of us into damnation....
Why are you silent about Benue killings and only concerned with recycled Igbophobia.

Cc lzaa onyeoga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by justtoodark: 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
immhotep:

Why are you silent about Benue killings and only concerned with recycled Igbophobia.

Cc lzaa onyeoga

this is police and army matter....not mine....
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by ihitenansa: 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
justtoodark:
i remember when i cried for a white female....sooo much madness....you cant imagine....it brought me to cry when she told me her story.....

and i tut only blacks suffer......
u relate to musiwa?
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by justtoodark: 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
ihitenansa:
u relate to musiwa?

what..??
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
justtoodark:

this is police and army matter....not mine....
This is exactly how benue people were thinking

Lzaa onyeoga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by KingSango(m): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
justtoodark:

Yes, I don't think they are as potent as they were before not with Buhari on watch. They even fear him getting re-elected because they know if they ever come out of hiding its heads off again. grin The Army will not fight for any elected leader who has not served in the bush this is a fact all throughout Africa. No one fight, kill and die for men who don't fight. grin When Sango was Alaafin he fight with juju at this palace and did some heavy damage to enemy long before his Calvary arrived to clean up the mess Sango leave behind. grin Buhari do good job on security but his hands are tied in dealing with his own people. The Emir and Sultan have to deal with herdsmen because its a cultural matter and attacks only happens mostly in their territory anyway from what it appears.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by shallysgirl: 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
justtoodark:

buhari is a generation that fought in the civil war.....their is no way majority of igbos will like him....i understand that....

This your sickness is getting out of hand. Nawa.
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
shallysgirl:
This your sickness is getting out of hand. Nawa.
he actually wants an Igbo wife.
We know them

cc lzaa onyeoga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by justtoodark: 2:41am On Apr 26, 2018
KingSango:

Yes, I don't think they are as potent as they were before not with Buhari on watch. They even fear him getting re-elected because they know if they ever come out of hiding its heads off again. grin The Army will not fight for any elected leader who has not served in the bush this is a fact all throughout Africa. No one fight, kill and die for men who don't fight. grin When Sango was Alaafin he fight with juju at this palace and did some heavy damage to enemy long before his Calvary arrived to clean up the mess Sango leave behind. grin Buhari do good job on security but his hands are tied in dealing with his own people. The Emir and Sultan have to deal with herdsmen because its a cultural matter and attacks only happens mostly in their territory anyway from what it appears.

Ase

Love Sango

i dont realy know what to think about this boko haram story....very strange.... undecided
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by shallysgirl: 8:04am On Apr 26, 2018
immhotep:

he actually wants an Igbo wife.
We know them

cc lzaa onyeoga
The guy is not mentally OK. His threads are always so stupid and out of point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 26, 2018
shallysgirl:
The guy is not mentally OK. His threads are always so stupid and out of point.
Dont mind him.
Sense will fall upon him when herdsmen pay him a courtesy call.

lzaa onyeoga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by LZAA: 8:08am On Apr 26, 2018
immhotep:
Dont mind him. Sense will fall upon him when herdsmen pay him a courtesy call.
lzaa onyeoga
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:42am On Apr 26, 2018
justtoodark:

please what is the thread for and which message is it passing across, because me i dnt get you at all
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by KingSango(m): 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
justtoodark:

i dont realy know what to think about this boko haram story....very strange.... undecided

Its sounds like someone is running a hoax, keeping a threat present, that one secretly creates, then provides solutions, creates a hero out of the man in charge of leading the assault against the threat. wink A kill does not kill. For it is only the institution, of the King, that kills. All effective rulers need good advisers. I will say no more.

Situations are much better under APC and are improving.
Ase

Love Sango
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by justtoodark: 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
KingSango:

Its sounds like someone is running a hoax, keeping a threat present, that one secretly creates, then provides solutions, creates a hero out of the man in charge of leading the assault against the threat. wink A kill does not kill. For it is only the institution, of the King, that kills. All effective rulers need good advisers. I will say no more.

Situations are much better under APC and are improving.
Ase

Love Sango

apc is better....but the corrupt elements want to drive them away with deceit and confusion....

blacks are just an headache....its like they want to perish....how can you be buying everything without producing nothing....??

explaining this to them is like rocket science....

the other thing is whorshipping white jeeeeesus christ....they dont understand that its whorship of all white people and not a single white dude....its pathetic.....
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by KingSango(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
justtoodark:

apc is better....but the corrupt elements want to drive them away with deceit and confusion....

blacks are just an headache....its like they want to perish....how can you be buying everything without producing nothing....??

explaining this to them is like rocket science....

the other thing is whorshipping white jeeeeesus christ....they dont understand that its whorship of all white people and not a single white dude....its pathetic.....

I created an economic system where we build all products and focus upon arts and crafts which would spark cultural revival and technological advancement as well. Its an economic bubble, where money comes in but it doesn't leave out. grin It would make the societies so rich it would eliminate the desire for criminal mafia.

www.undergroundriseup..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by Reelectbuhari: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
cc

justtoodark and kingsango.....

please whosoever that created this thread is not far from been mad on the basis of 5 scale.....or in other way

the person might be a product of genital misconception.....or in actual fact the person might be a child without a name...meaning he might be a bastard and his retired prostitute of a mum a LovePeddler or a damn hole......

or the person might be a product of 4.56 seconds of enjoyment...(premature ejaculation) making his brain non functional....

that is in essence also.....he might have attended his primary and secondary education in the zoo......or might be one of the average pupil that training them in school is a waste of resources and money.....

just my humble opinion and findings....
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by KingSango(m): 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
Reelectbuhari:
cc

please whosoever that created this thread is not far from been mad on the basis of 5 scale.....or in other way

the person might be a product of genital misconception.....or in actual fact the person might be a child without a name...meaning he might be a bastard and his retired prostitute of a mum a LovePeddler or a damn hole......

or the person might be a product of 4.56 seconds of enjoyment...(premature ejaculation) making his brain non functional....

that is in essence also.....he might have attended his primary and secondary education in the zoo......or might be one of the average pupil that training them in school is a waste of resources and money.....

So far its turning out to be an interesting thread, as it is showing many Afrikan advancements that I wasn't aware of. Sometimes the youth can change things, shake things up, we just need make sure they don't get too aggressive. grin

www.undergroundriseup..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by justtoodark: 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
Reelectbuhari:
cc

you this people cant stop insulting others,no....??

you cant just help yourself....i will let your nonesense slide for now....
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by KingSango(m): 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
justtoodark:

When a man refuses a gift, who now owns it? grin

Let people keep their insults. wink

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by justtoodark: 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
KingSango:

When a man refuses a gift, who now owns it? grin

Let people keep their insults. wink

Ase

Love Sango

some of them can be very annoying....

i kept my calm because i dont want you to see how angry i can get...
Re: Concerning Buhari And Easterners.... by Reelectbuhari: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
justtoodark:

slide my foot....

anu mpama

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yuletide : DPR Monitors Filling Stations For Sharp Practices / Re: Abba Kyari-prayer For A Quick Recovery. / Bustted! Edo Apc Primary Election Result Surface Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.