Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Spill Baby Spill - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Spill Baby Spill (1563 Views)

Royal Dutch Shell Agrees £55m Nigeria Oil Spill Settlement / Bp Oil Spill: America Going Too Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spill Baby Spill by thameamead(f): 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2010
pres-elect:

i love her as an entertainer wink . . . . but i guess the white house loves to see her in the news . . . whenever she is out there opening her mouth, Obama and co perform better in the polls

my only problem is that even the tea party polls dont rate her high as a presidential material. so perhaps they like her as an entertainer too grin

I think the tea party rate her very high because she has given a couple of speeches. Did you not see her standing next to McCain while, endorsing him, poor McCain, she's pulls a bigger weight than him. I kind of like her because she's a bit of an entertainer whenever she opens her mouth, she's nothing without her spin doctors and PR people. she's clever in cunny way, she's knows shes never going to get in the house white so instead she's going on speaking tours, talking absolute rubbish to her followers who are prepared to pay to hear her speak as well as buy her books, this is a woman that was asking for the difference btw North and South Korea, she could not even pronouce Joe Biden, she kept referrong to him as Obiden, Dear oh dear, she makes me laugh, not forgeting the prank radio call from Canada/French DJ, its on youtube,
Re: Spill Baby Spill by toshmann(m): 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2010
lol . . . .
love her or hate her . . she is a political heavy weight. truth is, in politics only one thing matters . . . . popularity. and she's got it. if wisdom was the substance of politics, bush wont be president when kerry was an alternative. she's the greatest conservative politician in the US today. McCain is such a shadow. with all his experience and sacrifice. and this is a guy who would stand up to his party to vote his conscience. the kind of guy any poeple will want as their representative . . . but alas . . he is soo under pressure that he had to unashamedly go against all he stood for in the past grin . . . and the people wont mind . . . they will still vote for him . . . that should tell you one or two things about politics. it's not always about wisdom, intergrity or consistency but about popularity and popularity alone

underestimate palin at your own peril. i'm sure the white house knows that. they havent yet figured out how to handle palin.
Re: Spill Baby Spill by thameamead(f): 11:23am On Jun 19, 2010
toshmann:

lol . . . .
love her or hate her . . she is a political heavy weight. truth is, in politics only one thing matters . . . . popularity. and she's got it. if wisdom was the substance of politics, bush wont be president when kerry was an alternative. she's the greatest conservative politician in the US today. McCain is such a shadow. with all his experience and sacrifice. and this is a guy who would stand up to his party to vote his conscience. the kind of guy any poeple will want as their representative . . . but alas . . he is soo under pressure that he had to unashamedly go against all he stood for in the past grin . . . and the people wont mind . . . they will still vote for him . . . that should tell you one or two things about politics. it's not always about wisdom, intergrity or consistency but about popularity and popularity alone

underestimate palin at your own peril. i'm sure the white house knows that. they havent yet figured out how to handle palin.

i totally agree with, she's quite powerful and an un official leader of the tea party movement, well american politics is a joke, it's all about popularity and having lots to wealthy people to pour millions into campaign funds. there really is no difference btw G
Re: Spill Baby Spill by thameamead(f): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2010
thameamead:

i totally agree with, she's quite powerful and an un official leader of the tea party movement, well american politics is a joke, it's all about popularity and having lots to wealthy people to pour millions into campaign funds. there really is no difference btw G

no difference btw George Bush and Mrs Palin, its shocking Mr Bush won two terms but he was just a figure head, its was Mr Cheney and Bush Senior calling the shots, invading Iraq because of oil. Well I wish Obama well but it looks to me he's going to be a one term president. Am begining to think the Tea Pary Movement carries a lot of weight with the backing of Glen Beck and his right wing presenters Fox News as well as Mrs Palin bn a contributor to Fox News, Obama needs to forget about photo ops and find a solution to the oil spill, God damn the Fox News.
Re: Spill Baby Spill by preselect(m): 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2010
the only luck the republicans have is that the democrats are idiots and obama is delusional.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Congo Dictator Mobutu Seseseko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake / The Sins Of Queen Elizabeth.... / LATEST: ISIS Declears War And Destruction Of Kaa'ba In Mecca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.