Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,816 members, 7,851,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

Child Rape. A Story Similar To That Of Oprah Winfrey - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Child Rape. A Story Similar To That Of Oprah Winfrey (379 Views)

Man Nabbed While Trying To Rape A New Mom In Abuja(video,photos) / Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar / Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Child Rape. A Story Similar To That Of Oprah Winfrey by lizjoe2018: 4:02am On Apr 20, 2018
The suffering Of beauty - Episode 1
it is end of semester once more. My two room mates and dear pals, Wuraola and Becky packed their luggages, equipped to travel dwelling for the semester spoil. I used to be so reluctant to move residence and my buddies noticed this. Wuraola, essentially the most quiet of us was the primary to say it.
'Why is your packing so sluggish, beauty?' She requested. I shrugged my shoulders and replied, 'I feel vulnerable.'
Becky, probably the most cheerful and lousiest amongst us replied, 'Hmmmmmm, Effico! It's exam anxiety. It can be a just right thing that you are going residence already, at least, you'll have adequate time to rest'. 'indeed', I answered absent mindedly, and persisted with my packing.
They each assisted me to get my luggages in a position. It had invariably been our custom to maneuver to the motor garage together each time we had been travelling for the semester destroy. Although our locations are unique, we board our buses on the identical park. Speedy tears dripped out of my eyes and that i rapidly wiped them before my associates could discover it. I checked out Wuraola and our eyes met, she smiled. 'don't inform me you will miss us', she gave me a hug and wiped my tears with her handkerchief.
'thanks, i'll are trying not to', I replied. She simply idea I shed these tears given that i'd pass over them. Negative woman... But wait! I am the thing of pity here. Absolutely, i'm the terrible girl! I relatively wish i'm either Becky or Wuraola at this moment, i'd had been the happiest to move house right now, I inspiration. Perhaps it used to be my parent, i would not understand but whoever gave me the identify 'magnificence' by and large made the greatest mistake of his or her lifestyles.
Indeed, i'm gorgeous but I quite have the sensation that if I was given one other title, that could possibly be a minus to my magnificence and good looks, so I might now not have long past by way of so much drawback in these few years of my existence.
Good, am i able to say what's going to be can be, whether or not I was once named beauty or not? Must I blame my mom for a bit little bit of negligence or must I say my destiny is my fate, nothing would have modified it? However how would destiny be this cruel to me?
It is a dizzy world indeed... I feel so bitter correct now and on this anguish of my coronary heart, I write my story...

i am a 300 stage Accountancy student in the school. I have invariably excelled in my teachers and that i earned the nick title 'Effico' which my colleagues call me. I am a combo of magnificence and brain...
My mom and dad cherished the Lord and so they tried their quality in making sure that we were led in the path of godliness.
I enjoyed my loved ones so much in view that Dad and Mum love and recognize each and every other. The whole thing was going on first-class except Daddy died in a motor accident when I was once in SS3, my final yr in Secondary university.
Lifestyles grew to be virtually insufferable for us seeing that Mum in no way worked. She was a full-time house wife until Daddy died. It was worse to the extent that she could not come up with the money for to present us three foods per day. My elder brother dropped out of the institution on account that Mummy could not pay his university prices. My younger sister and i had been withdrawn from the confidential school that we both attended and were admitted to a public institution. There was no aid in sight.
Although my Mum loved her kids so much however on the grounds that she would no longer shoulder all our obligations, she had to ask me to stay with her more youthful sister who lived at Jos after I completed writing my Senior tuition certificates Examination. In the beginning, i refused, but after a lot persuasion, I reluctantly agreed.
My Aunt got here from Jos and i got my luggage capable with a purpose to go with her.The day I parted with my Mum, I wept my eyes sore. Seeing my Mum and younger sister wave at me on the park was an excessive amount of for me to endure.
My Aunt held me nearly her as we both climbed the steeply-priced bus heading for Jos. 'Why will such a attractive young woman cry so much?' requested the man seated close to us. My Aunt instructed him my plight. He most effective shook his head and said to me, 'All can be good, okay? I nodded faintly. 'Will all really be good?' I idea to myself.
Seeing that Daddy died, all had not ever been well. My Daddy was once probably the most handsome and kind hearted man I had ever recognized. A number of drop of tears escaped from my eyes as I remembered my Dad... 'may just all be well', I whispered to myself and slept off.
Continue here http://www.lizjoeworld.com.ng/2018/03/the-misery-of-beauty-untold-story.html

(1) (Reply)

SARS Officers Open Fire On Truck Drivers Over Bribe In Ogun State (pics, Video) / Man Nabbed For Duping A Woman In India By Posing As American Petroleum Engineer / Soldiers Arrest DPO Over Killing Of Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.