Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

"Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks (31964 Views)

Obasanjo: As President I Didn't Pursue Personal Interests / Dele Momodu Hails Osatohamen Osewengie Physicist Who Makes Drones For US Army / I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by buhariguy(m): 9:40am On Apr 20, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Big ups bro. I like legit hustlers.

Meanwhile, I just came back with $17k now after gambling with $2k in Vegas. grin
and you are the lazy youth that want free money without working for it
Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by hotwax: 9:52am On Apr 20, 2018
[quote author=Jones4190 post=66869161]President Buhari is just too blunt....

Now let's look at these established findings;

1) Do you know that over 65 million youths are illiterates in Nigeria – UNESCO, 2017

2) Nigeria also leads in the world's uneducated children - Newsweek, 2017

Nigeria has 'largest number of children out-of-school' in the world - BBC, 2017

Fact check;
You can hate Buhari, but the truth is that he stated the obvious and again, what is already known around the world. You should understand by now that PMB is not like any typical politician and because of that, he says things the way they are. He is just honest to a fault. It may not be diplomatically okay considering the environment of such communication.[/quote

And thats your definition of Laziness.

Your Zombie masters is blaming youth for being lazy waiting for oil money. Is such statement true? Oil blocks and oil money are being shared by politicians and not youth. Is any youth waiting for government money?

Use your brain. And dont be a disgrace to your country

2 Likes

Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by Kazim88: 9:58am On Apr 20, 2018
shamsin6300:
So u c how Mr. President has help your life by helping you to advertise your products/goods. Our problem in Nigeria is that we are not proud of what we have or the job we are doing always looking 4 oil money or quick money by all means. I am glad Nigerian are proud of their work and even showing it online.
God bless Mr. President 4 all diz.

Some people have sold their soul to the Devil....

How did Buhari help him..

Just pray and hope this apparently small issue don't escalate to something serious.

1 Like

Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by Uppalove(m): 10:00am On Apr 20, 2018
nero2face:
Even if I can't say for all other youths, I can say with all boldness that my IGBO BROTHERS AREN'T LAZY... maybe those from the NORTH who sleep all day in DE mosque after sipping AKAMU provided my one Alhaji...even if I preach for people to get their PVC ready, those real lazy Abokis will still vote him no matter what...

I concur

2 Likes

Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by Billionboi: 10:05am On Apr 20, 2018
buhariguy:
lazy freebies idiotic pigs of Biafra are actually the lazy youth buhari was talking about
u still sound dumy like ur lord bubu.

3 Likes

Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by Divay22(f): 10:22am On Apr 20, 2018
Oh lawd
Those snacks are to die for kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by authority2006(m): 10:27am On Apr 20, 2018
izzou:
It's so funny to see Nigerians who are hardworking, intelligent, educated and enlightened,trying to exchange words or prove a point to someone who is certificateless and doesn't even know his age

Go and get your PVC, Mr snack maker angry angry

The whole nation will need this strength of yours come 2019.

Seun, you better start a campaign for people to go get their PVC. angry

I know say if not for nairaland, you for Don enter Malaysia dey push something

And nairaland is the product of your hardwork?
Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by authority2006(m): 10:31am On Apr 20, 2018
nero2face:
Even if I can't say for all other youths, I can say with all boldness that my IGBO BROTHERS AREN'T LAZY... maybe those from the NORTH who sleep all day in DE mosque after sipping AKAMU provided my one Alhaji...even if I preach for people to get their PVC ready, those real lazy Abokis will still vote him no matter what...

Really? Kidnapping enterprise wasn't as a result of laziness? Highway armed robbery? Booming Baby factories, what about that? Hard drug pushing all over the world, is that part of hardwork? What about littering Nigeria markets with fake and counterfeit items? The list is endless brother.
Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by Williyoung: 10:32am On Apr 20, 2018
We are not lazy, even disable ones are trying their best...lazy president

3 Likes

Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:38am On Apr 20, 2018
So why didn't he use Bill Gates recommendation of empowering the youth? what has the Youth's laziness got to do with this? You have never showered with hot water in your life, neither have you enjoyed 2 days of electricity, we live in war zone conditions, the last picture is of a wooden bench made with US AID money, a fuccking wooden bench!!! yeah lets blame the youth

Jones4190:
President Buhari is just too blunt....

1) Do you know that over 65 million youths are illiterates in Nigeria – UNESCO, 2017

Fact check;
You can hate Buhari, but the truth is that he stated the obvious and again, what is already known around the world. You should understand by now that PMB is not like any typical politician and because of that, he says things the way they are. He is just honest to a fault. It may not be diplomatically okay considering the environment of such communication.

4 Likes

Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by BENARI: 10:56am On Apr 20, 2018
Where is @Buhariguy.

This blunder by his master don pass him power.

Bye bye to 2019

1 Like

Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 20, 2018
He deserve some accolades!
Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by BENARI: 11:05am On Apr 20, 2018
authority2006:

Really? Kidnapping enterprise wasn't as a result of laziness? Highway armed robbery? Booming Baby factories, what about that? Hard drug pushing all over the world, is that part of hardwork? What about littering Nigeria markets with fake and counterfeit items? The list is endless brother.

And you think a lazy person can do all that? It's a shame that for all the Igbo man's ingenuity and hard work for which they are known world over, you singled out the illegitimate activities of evil minded persons not restricted to Igbos to display your stupidity.

But then, even at that, ask, and you'll learn that no lazy person can pull those strings.
If it were so easy, you will an armed robber by now. Abi no be you wey I know again?

1 Like

Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by Jhayeahsam01(m): 11:06am On Apr 20, 2018
Mr President
am not lazy

my pic will tell u
Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by seguno2: 11:16am On Apr 20, 2018
Jones4190:
President Buhari is just too blunt....

Fact check;
You can hate Buhari, but the truth is that he stated the obvious and again, what is already known around the world. You should understand by now that PMB is not like any typical politician and because of that, he says things the way they are. He is just honest to a fault. It may not be diplomatically okay considering the environment of such communication.

Buhari has been in the corridors of power since the 1970s i.e. more than 40 years including as a military ruler and as a civilian president.
Please tell us what he has done in the over 40 years to remedy the terrifying statistics that you displayed.
How many primary and secondary schools did he build as military governor in the North Eastern state, which is where Boko Haram terrorists are based today?
How many primary and secondary schools did he build in Daura and Katsina state while he was federal commissioner for petroleum, military head of state, PTF Chairman and now civilian president for three years?

3 Likes

Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by blackprinx: 11:17am On Apr 20, 2018
I think he is right. Most Nigerian youths are still very lazy and don't care to collect their PVC. Not until Nigerian youths graduate from their various institutions and face terror market,they would not know the essence of getting their PVC and casting their votes technically.
Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by authority2006(m): 11:22am On Apr 20, 2018
BENARI:

And you think a lazy person can do all that? It's a shame that for all the Igbo man's ingenuity and hard work for which they are known world over, you singled out the illegitimate activities of evil minded persons not restricted to Igbos to display your stupidity.

But then, even at that, ask, and you'll learn that no lazy person can pull those strings.
If it were so easy, you will an armed robber by now. Abi no be you wey I know again?

Laziness breeds criminality, simple.
BTW: I needed clarification and you've done that.
Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by buhariguy(m): 11:24am On Apr 20, 2018
BENARI:
Where is @Buhariguy.

This blunder by his master don pass him power.

Bye bye to 2019
pass my power because the lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra plenty for here.

When I saw plateau, I tot it was one aboki in jos.

Only idiotic pigs of Biafra are now the lazy idiots.

You will not see north, south west and we south south replying because buhari was not referring to us.
Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by Reference(m): 11:29am On Apr 20, 2018
This is a man that between when he was overthrown in 1983 to when he was elected in 2015 represented his longest petiod out of government. He has spent his entire lifetime in government and government alone. Military administrator, Minister and now two time President. That is he has never had the privilege of earning an income 'face to face' with Nigerians. Nigeria has paid his bills all his life so he is in no moral position to tell who is lazy or not.

It is HIS TYPE OF MINDSET THAT CANNOT SEE THE POTENTIALS IN THE YOUTH BECAUSE OF OIL. because he has never earned a penny by enterprise. That is why his primary meeting in London was with Shell. It is he not the youth that cannot see beyond oil. Why is his meetings not about youth empowerment, youth education, youth transformation. No. It is oil he is interested in.

The day the oil runs out, he and his type will see the value in human capital and pursue the youth to uplift them as real agents of sustainable development.

I am just fed up of criticising this government. I didn't expect much. I knew they were not the solution. It is Nigerians who should be blamed for not demanding the right things from this democratic experience. Only restructuring will unlock the potentials of our youth and put an end to these sick and sorry comments by our so called leaders.

1 Like

Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by ufuosman(m): 11:29am On Apr 20, 2018
Mental case
Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by Smartademu(m): 11:38am On Apr 20, 2018
Lazy Nigerian youths.

1 Like

Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by tym92(m): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2018
pol23:
That suasage dey hungry me.
I'm a lazy youth,served this country for a year,I was paid 19,800 monthly.
I'm a lazy youth,I worked with Inec for 2015 election,Inez and NYSC officials no pay us in full.
I'm a lazy youth,I worked with Jumia as a freelance marketer.
I'm a lazy youth,I got a job in a financial institution being paid 107k monthly somewhere in lekki despite the high cost of living there,I can't even eat in the complex where I work,I can't even ask a girl out anywhere close to my office neither can I afford to buy a beer anywhere close...it's been close to 3 years now...still I work..every plan is paused because of money.....Marriage,masters degree,etc....yet Buhari call us lazy...
I know I will be hard working once I get my Canadian Visa...I will be able to say it on a video from there that He and his team are the lazy fool not Nigerian youth...for now we hustle...(to owo eni o ba ti te eku Ida a kii bere iku to pa baba ent)
Till you have what it takes to fight,just act like mumu...but the truth is our mumu don do
I feel u bro

1 Like

Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by Smartademu(m): 11:42am On Apr 20, 2018
Lazy Nigerian youths cont'd:

1 Like

Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by steveDpro: 11:59am On Apr 20, 2018
cheesy wink
Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by nero2face: 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
authority2006:

in other words, u and ur foes are lazy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by kabie(m): 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
Billionboi:
u and buhari should learn English.... He equally did not say some.
"A lot".....oga mi sir, go learn the difference
Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by medexico(m): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
I don hate Buhari very well now
Lazy he said. I fry buns everyday and I am a graduate.
nonsense president

1 Like

Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by wakeupafricanyo: 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
#getyouPVC

#votewise

DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER

1 Like

Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by shallysgirl: 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
May thunder fire any youths dat campaign for dis Bubu reelection. Let his expensive keke rider son go do the campaign. .The other day one of his daura handbag told the youth to go and work as if dey established/ open company for the youths. Nonsense
Shoo! shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by shallysgirl: 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
blackprinx:
I think he is right. Most Nigerian youths are still very lazy and don't care to collect their PVC. Not until Nigerian youths graduate from their various institutions and face terror market,they would not know the essence of getting their PVC and casting their votes technically.
Votes don't count, that why people are not interested in the pvc.
Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
buhariguy:
and you are the lazy youth that want free money without working for it
Shut up.

1 Like

Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by shallysgirl: 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thescienceprof:

Pls how does one subscribe?
Mumu,them go soon guy you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) / Obi Wins Plateau State / FG Must Stop Lying About Boko Haram — ICC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.