Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,041 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

"Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks (31943 Views)

Obasanjo: As President I Didn't Pursue Personal Interests / Dele Momodu Hails Osatohamen Osewengie Physicist Who Makes Drones For US Army / I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by shallysgirl: 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
buhariguy:
You are not a lazy youth because you are doing something .

But idiotic pigs of Biafra are actually the lazy freebies
Bmc 30k malfunctioning the lazy brains of a Nigerian youth. May God wipe away the tears of some parents.
Idiotic pigs of Nigeria everywhere turn you make. Lazy youths always give credit to their mumu in chief due to ignorance. Fiaie.

1 Like

Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by shallysgirl: 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
buhariguy:
lazy freebies idiotic pigs of Biafra are actually the lazy youth buhari was talking about
Dry gist, broken record.

2 Likes

Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by Funky123(f): 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
IamGoke:

How are you coping with the academic activities?? I want to do something of sort too.
It wasn't easy though but with determination u can do it........You can also improve urself with online training and youtube videos

1 Like

Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by alebz007: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
Are you looking for a job? Can you be a marketer for a cosmetic company? Whatsapp/Call me.. 08149322437.
You the marketer determines what u earn.. and i like ur spirit already.. just contact me.
Funky123:
I don't want to graduate nxt year and start running around for job after service year so i decided to start learning fashion designing after sch everyday.....So this idiot is under AC and telling me am lazy as a youth...Thunder that will fire that mouth for him is still doing press up....I don't blame him though,he is fathering cows

1 Like

Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by OhiOfIhima: 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
Jones4190:
President Buhari is just too blunt....

Now let's look at these established findings;

1) Do you know that over 65 million youths are illiterates in Nigeria – UNESCO, 2017

2) Nigeria also leads in the world's uneducated children - Newsweek, 2017

Nigeria has 'largest number of children out-of-school' in the world - BBC, 2017

Fact check;
You can hate Buhari, but the truth is that he stated the obvious and again, what is already known around the world. You should understand by now that PMB is not like any typical politician and because of that, he says things the way they are. He is just honest to a fault. It may not be diplomatically okay considering the environment of such communication.
Well, you might said he stated the obvious truth, but do you realized that all dis happen because of hardship impost on the masses... not everyone has the Federal or State Govt jobs, abt 85% of Nigeria population doing menace jobs and some petty businesses to survive but buhari came in to hyper inflate the Economy beyond redemption. Wat 1k of 2010-2014 did den, equivalent of 5k can not now, pls dont be myopic brother.

1 Like

Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by dbanj7(m): 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
izzou:
It's so funny to see Nigerians who are hardworking, intelligent, educated and enlightened,trying to exchange words or prove a point to someone who is certificateless and doesn't even know his age

Go and get your PVC, Mr snack maker angry angry

The whole nation will need this strength of yours come 2019.

Seun, you better start a campaign for people to go get their PVC. angry

I know say if not for nairaland, you for Don enter Malaysia dey push something angry
Seun na coded hustler, he's blessed.
Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by mechanics(m): 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
nice one, God will surely proper the work of his hands.
Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by IamGoke(m): 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
Funky123:

It wasn't easy though but with determination u can do it........You can also improve urself with online training and youtube videos

Thanks!
Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by BENARI: 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
buhariguy:
pass my power because the lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra plenty for here.

When I saw plateau, I tot it was one aboki in jos.

Only idiotic pigs of Biafra are now the lazy idiots.

You will not see north, south west and we south south replying because buhari was not referring to us.

Lmao grin

I see suicide knocking on your door February 2019.

I'm praying for you seriously though.
Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 21, 2018
nero2face:
Even if I can't say for all other youths, I can say with all boldness that my IGBO BROTHERS AREN'T LAZY... maybe those from the NORTH who sleep all day in DE mosque after sipping AKAMU provided my one Alhaji...even if I preach for people to get their PVC ready, those real lazy Abokis will still vote him no matter what...

In contrast to what you wrote I believe the Northerners are the hardest working group in Nigeria , more than half the food we consume comes from the North , who do you think grows it ?. They do all the menial jobs the Westerners and Easterners consider as infra dig , why would you consider them as lazy
Re: "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks by Chuksteric(m): 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamGoke:
Buhari, the countdown to the end of your stint has begun! You dumb he goat. That your long neck like NEPA pole. Dindinrin You think you can abuse Nigerians and go free? Once you start feeling too big Nigerians will fall your hand. Ask chidimma and ice prince. Ice prince was feeling cool until Nigerians off the fridge.
what exactly did MMA and ice do? School me? SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants / COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security / Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.