Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo (27682 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) / Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SpoiltVirgin: 10:42pm On May 06, 2018
HigherEd:

I heard the admission website is now fully available. Whenever u get wind of the school fees for either Landmark and Covenant pls let me know. A cousin of mine would like to know thanks.

Cc Spoiltvirgin
I am almost at the last stage, waiting for principal and pastor to send their letters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 10:31am On May 08, 2018
HigherEd:

I heard the admission website is now fully available. Whenever u get wind of the school fees for either Landmark and Covenant pls let me know. A cousin of mine would like to know thanks.

Cc Spoiltvirgin

Ok Sir...I don't think they will increase the fees this year though.
All that is left for me now is to book a Cusas date.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 11:28am On May 09, 2018
Dranoid:
thanks bro, I'll check it out

Hey bro, have you registered?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SpoiltVirgin: 12:58pm On May 16, 2018
SammieJayh:

Ok Sir...I don't think they will increase the fees this year though.
All that is left for me now is to book a Cusas date.
i have booked for Saturday
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 12:06am On May 17, 2018
SpoiltVirgin:
i have booked for Saturday

That's great bro...I booked for next thursday

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Dranoid: 10:34am On May 17, 2018
SammieJayh:

Hey bro, have you registered?
Just saw this, not fully, I'm still registering.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 5:27pm On May 17, 2018
Dranoid:

Just saw this, not fully, I'm still registering.

Ok bro...I'm here if you need any help.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SpoiltVirgin: 10:27pm On May 17, 2018
HigherEd:

Cc Spoiltvirgin
cu have started writing post ume, started this week. I think they are d first in nigeria to start for this session.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by HigherEd: 7:16am On May 18, 2018
SpoiltVirgin:
cu have started writing post ume, started this week. I think they are d first in nigeria to start for this session.
Have you written yours?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SpoiltVirgin: 7:43am On May 18, 2018
HigherEd:

Have you written yours?
I chose Saturday, which is tommorow. Any advice?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by HigherEd: 7:51am On May 18, 2018
SpoiltVirgin:
Yeah a lot of people write on Saturday. Just be calm at the CBT center and take along relevant documents you need to submit at the interview. Which course did you choose?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 4:58am On May 20, 2018
SpoiltVirgin:
Hey bro... How was your CUSAS?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SpoiltVirgin: 8:31am On May 22, 2018
SammieJayh:

Hey bro... How was your CUSAS?
aside d funny questions asked, fine, 35.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SpoiltVirgin: 8:33am On May 22, 2018
HigherEd:

Yeah a lot of people write on Saturday. Just be calm at the CBT center and take along relevant documents you need to submit at the interview. Which course did you choose?
all my documents were complete. Applied for ICE, but want to change to Comp science
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SpoiltVirgin: 8:34am On May 22, 2018
HigherEd:

Have you written yours?
yes, scored 35/60 and 252/400 in jamb.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by HigherEd: 9:30am On May 22, 2018
SpoiltVirgin:
all my documents were complete. Applied for ICE, but want to change to Comp science
35/60 and 250 in jamb is quite good. Comp Sci is way more competitive than ice though. Once I am chanced I would send you a screenshot of the number of applications each received last year so you can make informed choices.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 10:25am On May 22, 2018
SpoiltVirgin:
aside d funny questions asked, fine, 35.
That's cool...

What funny questions? shocked
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by CodeTemplar: 10:46am On May 22, 2018
HigherEd:

35/60 and 250 in jamb is quite good. Comp Sci is way more competitive than ice though. Once I am chanced I would send you a screenshot of the number of applications each received last year so you can make informed choices.
Is ICE info and common engr ?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 12:02pm On May 22, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Is ICE info and common engr ?

Information and Communication Engr.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SpoiltVirgin: 5:34pm On May 22, 2018
SammieJayh:

That's cool...

What funny questions? shocked
questions on hard drugs, if I had taken alcohol, being with opposite sex, going to church regularly, etc
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SpoiltVirgin: 5:36pm On May 22, 2018
HigherEd:

thanks. The thing is I chose ice and comp eng in jamb and application form but now want comp sci, is it still possible after d interview?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 8:01pm On May 22, 2018
SpoiltVirgin:
questions on hard drugs, if I had taken alcohol, being with opposite sex, going to church regularly, etc

cheesy grin
Typical Cusas questions...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 8:04pm On May 22, 2018
SpoiltVirgin:
thanks. The thing is I chose ice and comp eng in jamb and application form but now want comp sci, is it still possible after d interview?

I've been trying to change my 2nd choice to ICE...
But I can only find the least competitive courses there...

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by HigherEd: 10:00pm On May 23, 2018
SammieJayh:

I've been trying to change my 2nd choice to ICE...
But I can only find the least competitive courses there...
I see. Applications for ICE must be too much already. Let's hope they pick you for your first choice.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 10:31pm On May 23, 2018
HigherEd:

I see. Applications for ICE must be too much already. Let's hope they pick you for your first choice.

Do they have a choice? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by HigherEd: 7:41am On May 24, 2018
SammieJayh:

Do they have a choice? grin cheesy
Lol abi now. I'm sure you scored over 33 in the cusas
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 12:36pm On May 24, 2018
HigherEd:

Lol abi now. I'm sure you scored over 33 in the cusas

I just finished...I had 48
My dad is a bit disappointed tho...since I had the same score last year...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by HigherEd: 1:08pm On May 24, 2018
SammieJayh:

I just finished...I had 48
My dad is a bit disappointed tho...since I had the same score last year...
Wow 48 is quite high. I have never seen anyone with up to 48 in the last two year. Last year during my sister's cusas the highest I heard of was 40 or so. Thumbs up man.
Well you got the admission with that score last year? so I'm sure you would get it again..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 5:24pm On May 24, 2018
HigherEd:

Wow 48 is quite high. I have never seen anyone with up to 48 in the last two year. Last year during my sister's cusas the highest I heard of was 40 or so. Thumbs up man.
Well you got the admission with that score last year? so I'm sure you would get it again..

Yes I got admitted...just a lower jamb score this year....
I met someone with 48 today...

Did your sister get admitted last year?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by HigherEd: 5:37pm On May 24, 2018
SammieJayh:

She had 32 but her WAEC was withheld therefore she couldn't get the admission. But had it been released she would have gotten the admission.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by HigherEd: 5:38pm On May 24, 2018
SammieJayh:

Where the number of applicants today many?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 7:59pm On May 24, 2018
HigherEd:

She had 32 but her WAEC was withheld therefore she couldn't get the admission. But had it been released she would have gotten the admission.

Ok...did she pick CU again this year?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting / Why I Don't Believe In Heaven And Hell... / Fornication:is It A 'necessary' Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.