Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo (43640 Views)

Tboss Might Be Suffering From Hormonal Imbalance - Rapper Vector Reacts / Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics / Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo by dadebayo1(m): 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
grin 2019 loading....

1 Like

Re: Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo by Kazim88: 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
GaggleNSwallow:
Buhari has made yet another gbabs today at the conference. Just wait for it.

lol, I can't wait.. I can't also wait to see how his online and offline paid goons would defend him and blame twisters and looters

1 Like

Re: Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo by tapenu(m): 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
m a hard working Nigerian, buhari m not lazy

1 Like

Re: Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo by Ravenglass: 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thank God youths are not taking it as "Jokes as usual"...

1 Like

Re: Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo by contigiency(m): 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
I still don't understand why pmb's statement has posed a big challenge for people to understand such that many are almost reacting the same way. Though it may be the issue of being lazy to read the statement and understand the content instead of reacting to news media twisted headlines.

1 Like

Re: Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo by Apus: 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
He just made d job easier for d electorates come 2019. One down..#NigeriaDecides.

1 Like

Re: Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo by Akonimohate12: 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
Bukaise, no Buharia WHY?

2 Likes

Re: Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo by Bossontop(m): 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
DaBillionnaire:

even this guys above me have lands for sale, afterall you still say nigerians are lazy.
HAhahah!!! Boss d land iz not for sale oo i wan start my farm nii...because im not lazy

1 Like

Re: Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo by Apus: 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
contigiency:
I still don't understand why pmb's statement has posed a big challenge for people to understand such that many are almost reacting the same way. Though it may be the issue of being lazy to read the statement and understand the content instead of reacting to news media twisted headlines.

Bros goan watch the video if you haven't. I don't trust headlines myself.

2 Likes

Re: Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
superlanny:
even though i agree that many of you on the thread hate buhari,i believe he is human like all of us and we are prone to mistakes, even in our lifes with friends and family and in general, we also face criticism and we all agree that not all is fair, this man is on a high pressured job, he is the president of Nigeria, as we all know Nigeria in its totality is complex, everyone should try and look deep down before dishing out biased but heartfelt criticisms,buhari will always make mistakes, but what other choice do we have moving foward,other options are an eyesore, i love my country and pray Gods mercy and grace falls on us,Amen.

Buhari didn't make any mistake, he said the truth, a huge proportion of Nigerian youths are lazy and have entitlement mentality, those who are not lazy should speak for themselves.
The society is a true reflection of the Nigerian people.

1 Like

Re: Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo by Saintp(m): 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
superlanny:
even though i agree that many of you on the thread hate buhari,i believe he is human like all of us and we are prone to mistakes, even in our lifes with friends and family and in general, we also face criticism and we all agree that not all is fair, this man is on a high pressured job, he is the president of Nigeria, as we all know Nigeria in its totality is complex, everyone should try and look deep down before dishing out biased but heartfelt criticisms,buhari will always make mistakes, but what other choice do we have moving foward,other options are an eyesore, i love my country and pray Gods mercy and grace falls on us,Amen.

If buhari had sense, what he should have done is to apologize to Nigerian youths immediately and just say he did not mean it that way even though the damage is already done instead of sending out his social media dogs to defend the bullshit.
The greatest enemies of buhari are people around him. Maybe they just enjoy seeing him making a fool of himself in private but appear to love him in public.

1 Like

Re: Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo by Turantula(m): 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
superlanny:
lazy zombie head

2 Likes

Re: Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo by chuckdee4(m): 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nigeria is full of reactors but lack action when the time comes

1 Like

Re: Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo by pezeji(m): 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Buhari is Mad

2 Likes

Re: Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
We gonna see who is lazy come 2019

1 Like

Re: Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo by jamboloun: 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
I think this is rather an opportunity than what we think,
by 2019 we will knw who is lazy! That all.
Re: Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo by superlanny(m): 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
Saintp:

If buhari had sense, what he should have done is to apologize to Nigerian youths immediately and just say he did not mean it that way even though the damage is already done instead of sending out his social media dogs to defend the bullshit.
The greatest enemies of buhari are people around him. Maybe they just enjoy seeing him making a fool of himself in private but appear to love him in public.
i totally agree with you, some of buharis advisers have fish brains, but also note that the politics of Nigeria is gangster, with favouritism, god fatherisim and the likes, picking the right people for the right job becomes impossible. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo by sinola(m): 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
praizblog:
Popular rapper Vector reacts to The PMb speech about the youth are lazy comment with this hilarious post.

Lol.

See some comments below.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/vectorthaviper-react-to-youth-are-lazy-comment-with-very-funny-photo/

President Buhari doing what he knows how to do best.. Disgracing Nigerians since the days of John The Baptist. This is what you get when you elect someone with a NEPA bill certificate. A mistake that needs to be corrected. We are not #LazyNigerianYouths

1 Like

Re: Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo by Alphybuks(m): 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
superlanny:

Becareful undecided

2 Likes

Re: Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo by superlanny(m): 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Buhari didn't make any mistake, he said the truth, a huge proportion of Nigerian youths are lazy and have entitlement mentality, those who are not lazy should speak for themselves.
The society is a true reflection of the Nigerian people.
for me o, i.think he should have put it in a better way, Nigerian youths are doing the best they can despite the unfavourable odds, but i was refering to the countless bashing on the thread, i think we can take a positive from this and work even harder, anyone that is not happy can now go and be dancing shaku shaku in the middle of third mainland.
Re: Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
And he dey credit wizkid and Davido For being among the best in African that other youths should follow their step
This man is Anti-Youth

1 Like

Re: Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
superlanny:
for me o, i.think he should have put it in a better way, Nigerian youths are doing the best they can despite the unfavourable odds, but i was refering to the countless bashing on the thread, i think we can take a positive from this and work even harder, anyone that is not happy can now go and be dancing shaku shaku in the middle of third mainland.

Buhari was not talking about laziness but an entitlement mentality which most Nigerians have, that since we are an oil producing nation, a lot of things should be free.
Even hardworking people have an entitlement mentality.
Re: Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo by Marsnizz: 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
Truely some Nigerian youth are too lazy but some good number of them are very hardworking .so, the statement should not be generalized.
Re: Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo by Ebukamatth(m): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
the problem is that i don't trust PDP. I voted apc hoping things will be different but when i look around, i'm disappionted

1 Like

Re: Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo by Ebukamatth(m): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
the problem is that i don't trust PDP. I voted apc hoping things will be different but when i look around, i'm disappointed

1 Like

Re: Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo by tayoeddo: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
The Brains behind CARIDO..an online Automobile service where you can book an instant mechanic to get your car fixed. We are Youths and we are not Lazy. #NigeriansAreNotLazy #HandleItAfrica #LazyNigerianYouths #GetyourPVC
#VPtouroftech #BBNaija #MerciArsene #fridayfeeling #naija #lagos #lekki #stolenmace #mechanic #repair #africa #instanigeria #instaafrica #instamarketing #instanews #marketing #news #president #buhari

2 Likes

Re: Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo by olaibeji: 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nigeria youth try and understand our president REAL OUT OF THE 60% mentioned are LAZY

2. Gong to university having good grade do mean you are educate(EDUCATION IS WHAT IS LEFT WITH YOU WHEN YOU LEAVE SCHOOL).wHAT ARE THE CHARACTER OF THIS YOUTH TO THA ABOVE STATEMENT
3. Struggling and making money is not all about add work, but what inpact do that do to the generality of issue in Nigeria what has it changed.
4. Am sorry to say this in niger delta, check even if they get work, they dont do it they contract it to another person and share the salary.
4. Look at the founder of facebook and the likes they where group of youth that came out ,it took them year, is not USS governrmnt that did for them, please tell me hoe many youth are lets say 20%.
5.The there technological center set up bt federal government that if you invent or or create something,you take it there , they produce protype fro you test , please how many Nigerian has been there.What they want is quick money.
6.If you look at thug,thieves,kidnappers who are his people, i know someone will say government caused it are they the only youth who is struggling.
7.When you wake up early in the morning go to newspaper stand ,who are there shouting and debating early in the morning youth, graduate, is not that they dont have anything doing,what small money available pay they refuse to do it, i have taking a job of N13,0000.00 job and am a young graduate with about 18 engineering certificate.
8.In the north how many youth face school, this are percentage of who this PMB is talking about.
9.Go to American like people bill gate where not supported by government ,it was they proof themselves.
10.Every nigerian youth work but to there pocket, not to change the situation of Nigeria.
11.Most of films and song produced by Nigerian are copied intellectual property of people, MOST ARE EITHER India FILM, SOUTH AMERICAN FILM OR SONGS IF NOT THE BEAT THE RHYTHM, PLEASE FIND OUT.
12. The ONLY NIGERIAN WHO DID SPACIAL THING IN MUSIC TILL TODAY IS FELLA all he did where from himself and recreate and change situation in Nigeria with songs, He did not copped anyone and he lifted Nigerian out today is been celebrated after death.
13.YOU CAN HAVE DISTINCTION IN WAEC or first in university and still be an illustrate,check this in our society, how can you be educated al you do is yahoo,thuggery,lOOK AT ALL THIS OUR AGED MOTHER in how they carry themselves with dignity and respect but our youth not.
14.The country nigeria facing is created by PMB, how do you want him to solve the problem of over 48 years in 3 years,there wil be alot of shake up and pain.
15 IBB IN 1983 WITH iDIAGBON TIRED TO BALANCE THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICH AND THE POOR, WHERE YOU YOUTH NOT PATH OF PEOPLE THAT BOOTED HIM OUT AND YOU SAID YOU ARE EDUCATED.
16.GO TO OUR SCHOOL ESPECIALLY PRIVATE SCHOOL HOW THEY HELP STUDENT TO PASS THROUGH EXAM MALPRACTICE. ARE THEY NOT LAY.
17. There was time we did interview for a guy who want to be safety officer, an upper credit HND, he could not read and right very well,many of this happen a lot tell me are they educated.
18.Go back to the interview,HE DID NOT SAY ALL THE YOUTH, he said some out of 69% of the youth,Not All as said.
19. During jnathan time he said we dont have engineer in Nigerian they cannot matched with there counterpart in the world HOW many of you crucify him.
20.Atiku Abubala was even worse"He NIGERIAN YOUTH ARE NOT EMPLOYABLE. AND HE SAID EVEN THE STUDENT IN HIS SECONDARY SCHOOL ARE FAR BETTE THAN NIGERIAN GRADUATE WHAT DID THE YOUTH DO NOTHING BUT PMB .
21.gOING BACK TO NIGER DELTA,WHY ARE THEY STILL BEEN PAID, amnesty til date , WHY CAN THEY DO SOMETHING CREATIVE LIKE OTHER YOUTH, If they are hard working, they will not be asking for free money, when MB want to stop , they result into bombig.
I have a lot, but time constrained PMB is not saying we are not hard work but our habit toward that hard, work what has it changed in Nigerian
FINALLY another words for laziness is inability to change situation of a thing, when you have the strength, will and capacity do so, Youth how many things have we change, that twin Nigeria out few.
Re: Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo by superlanny(m): 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Buhari was not talking about laziness but an entitlement mentality which most Nigerians have, that since we are an oil producing nation, a lot of things should be free.
Even hardworking people have an entitlement mentality.
bro, dont you think as nation, we should be more developed than we are now, we know how the national cake is shared, and how a certain party(people) used chainsaw to cut the cake, and left crumbs for the remaining. Nigerian youths expect more from the govt, we need an enabling environment, create more jobs, an awesome pay structure and a level playing ground, no be naija, God help us.

1 Like

Re: Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo by diamond88: 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
olaibeji:
Nigeria youth try and understand our president REAL OUT OF THE 60% mentioned are LAZY

2. Gong to university having good grade do mean you are educate(EDUCATION IS WHAT IS LEFT WITH YOU WHEN YOU LEAVE SCHOOL).wHAT ARE THE CHARACTER OF THIS YOUTH TO THA ABOVE STATEMENT
3. Struggling and making money is not all about add work, but what inpact do that do to the generality of issue in Nigeria what has it changed.
4. Am sorry to say this in niger delta, check even if they get work, they dont do it they contract it to another person and share the salary.
4. Look at the founder of facebook and the likes they where group of youth that came out ,it took them year, is not USS governrmnt that did for them, please tell me hoe many youth are lets say 20%.
5.The there technological center set up bt federal government that if you invent or or create something,you take it there , they produce protype fro you test , please how many Nigerian has been there.What they want is quick money.
6.If you look at thug,thieves,kidnappers who are his people, i know someone will say government caused it are they the only youth who is struggling.
7.When you wake up early in the morning go to newspaper stand ,who are there shouting and debating early in the morning youth, graduate, is not that they dont have anything doing,what small money available pay they refuse to do it, i have taking a job of N13,0000.00 job and am a young graduate with about 18 engineering certificate.
8.In the north how many youth face school, this are percentage of who this PMB is talking about.
9.Go to American like people bill gate where not supported by government ,it was they proof themselves.
10.Every nigerian youth work but to there pocket, not to change the situation of Nigeria.
11.Most of films and song produced by Nigerian are copied intellectual property of people, MOST ARE EITHER India FILM, SOUTH AMERICAN FILM OR SONGS IF NOT THE BEAT THE RHYTHM, PLEASE FIND OUT.
12. The ONLY NIGERIAN WHO DID SPACIAL THING IN MUSIC TILL TODAY IS FELLA all he did where from himself and recreate and change situation in Nigeria with songs, He did not copped anyone and he lifted Nigerian out today is been celebrated after death.
13.YOU CAN HAVE DISTINCTION IN WAEC or first in university and still be an illustrate,check this in our society, how can you be educated al you do is yahoo,thuggery,lOOK AT ALL THIS OUR AGED MOTHER in how they carry themselves with dignity and respect but our youth not.
14.The country nigeria facing is created by PMB, how do you want him to solve the problem of over 48 years in 3 years,there wil be alot of shake up and pain.
15 IBB IN 1983 WITH iDIAGBON TIRED TO BALANCE THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICH AND THE POOR, WHERE YOU YOUTH NOT PATH OF PEOPLE THAT BOOTED HIM OUT AND YOU SAID YOU ARE EDUCATED.
16.GO TO OUR SCHOOL ESPECIALLY PRIVATE SCHOOL HOW THEY HELP STUDENT TO PASS THROUGH EXAM MALPRACTICE. ARE THEY NOT LAY.
17. There was time we did interview for a guy who want to be safety officer, an upper credit HND, he could not read and right very well,many of this happen a lot tell me are they educated.
18.Go back to the interview,HE DID NOT SAY ALL THE YOUTH, he said some out of 69% of the youth,Not All as said.
19. During jnathan time he said we dont have engineer in Nigerian they cannot matched with there counterpart in the world HOW many of you crucify him.
20.Atiku Abubala was even worse"He NIGERIAN YOUTH ARE NOT EMPLOYABLE. AND HE SAID EVEN THE STUDENT IN HIS SECONDARY SCHOOL ARE FAR BETTE THAN NIGERIAN GRADUATE WHAT DID THE YOUTH DO NOTHING BUT PMB .
21.gOING BACK TO NIGER DELTA,WHY ARE THEY STILL BEEN PAID, amnesty til date , WHY CAN THEY DO SOMETHING CREATIVE LIKE OTHER YOUTH, If they are hard working, they will not be asking for free money, when MB want to stop , they result into bombig.
I have a lot, but time constrained PMB is not saying we are not hard work but our habit toward that hard, work what has it changed in Nigerian
FINALLY another words for laziness is inability to change situation of a thing, when you have the strength, will and capacity do so, Youth how many things have we change, that twin Nigeria out few.

story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
superlanny:
bro, dont you think as nation, we should be more developed than we are now, we know how the national cake is shared, and how a certain party(people) used chainsaw to cut the cake, and left crumbs for the remaining. Nigerian youths expect more from the govt, we need an enabling environment, create more jobs, an awesome pay structure and a level playing ground, no be naija, God help us.
I agree to that, but how does it relate to what Buhari said.
The Nigerian system has been bastardised not just for the youths but for everyone.
The truth is most people have no idea of what governance is and expect too much from the federal government, when they don't get it they become disappointed.
They are not also being helped by lofty campaign promises.
Re: Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo by Elliot2(m): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
contigiency:
That statement of Buhari is as straightforward as straight could be-like saying you are a fool,and not "you act "like" a fool".That statement was not a call for change in attitude or motivation since he did not outline how the jobless youths could on their own create jobs without him creating the enabling environment. it is borne out of pure disdain for the Nigerian youths who he feels can not afford an expensive power bike like Yusuf. For a fact,understanding his statement is not a matter of semantics,say,6 and 9. It is not. If not,how could a man who lacked the +234 803 584 8257 initiative to grow his cows after several years; a man who lacked any business ideas to grow his income so that he had to take a loan to purchase his ticket,say that a lot of the youths are not willing to work? How many of the jobless youths in the streets lack ideas and are not willing to work?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) / Paul Okoye's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? / Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.