Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,508 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" (16643 Views)

Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' / Anambra 2017 Election: Obiano Picks APGA Governorship Nomination Form / Groups Gifts Obiano N12.5 Million For Anambra 2017 Election Form - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by HomeOfMe(f): 10:55am On Apr 20, 2018
akum78:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared Via Twitter with caption ..

Me in 2017.
A hard working Nigerian youth running for Governor, rejected all the money offered to me by various parties to step down, toured all nooks and crannies of Anambra State determined to secure a better future for the people.
We are not lazy!
#LazyNigerianYouths

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/2274/lazynigerianyouths-how-i-rejected-money-to-step-down-in-2017-election-yul-edochie/

cc; lalasticlala

He said we're lazy because we're afraid to revolt. We're lazy because we see Sowore and Fela durotoye's declaration as a joke simply because they àre not agbada-wearing politicians and they do not have a godfather at Bourdilon. We àre lazy because we sell our votes and conscience for #1000. We're lazy because we've not attempted to stones at them for stealing our common wealth. Thank you for reminding the youths.
Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2018
tesppidd:
A lot of does not mean most of.

There are a lot of decent and hardworking youths.

But;

Fact- A lot of Nigerian youths are equally very very lazy.

This why prostitution is rife,

Armed robbery, kidnapping, militancy, yahoo yahoo, drug dealing are the result of lazy youths.

People want to 'hammer' overnight.

No amount of twisting will stop of his comments would stop PMB from winning in 2019.

PMB till 2019.
APC till 2055.

You said it all

Majority of youth who happen to be educated but dumb awaiting the government to think from them. Youths that can easily be re-orientated with money at freewill. Let election period come and see this same youths on there toes for the old lots governing us.

Buhari just said it all. Majority are lazy with bigger dreams than Dangote.
Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by lagdmark(m): 11:03am On Apr 20, 2018
nwobiebuka:
yul edochie na big lie
no body considered you threat in that anambra election. so which money wey u reject?
Please please allow the young man to show off and get some attention.
Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by naksjude(m): 11:03am On Apr 20, 2018
tesppidd:
A lot of does not mean most of.

There are a lot of decent and hardworking youths.

But;

Fact- A lot of Nigerian youths are equally very very lazy.

This is why prostitution is rife,

Armed robbery, kidnapping, militancy, yahoo yahoo, drug dealing are the result of lazy youths.

People want to 'hammer' overnight.

No amount of twisting of his comments will stop PMB from winning in 2019.

PMB till 2019.
APC till 2055.

now i see how dumb u actually are,do u think kidnapping,armedrobbery,militancy or ashewoism isnt a hard and difficult job that sometimes claims your life.whatsoever job ur into rightnow isnt as hectic and tough as the above mentioned.
Am not promoting it but am letting u know Unemployment caused it.
Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by asobo: 11:05am On Apr 20, 2018
kurt09:
Even if he said so, it doesn't change anything. PMB achievements so far dwarf what Yar'adua/Gej did in eight years.
You need sense. Yaradua who reduce pump price of fuel from the price he met it. GEJ who built school for the almajaris who there leaders over there in the north have deprieved them of basic education. Buhari is a lazy, incompetent man. Since he was out of power what good has he contributed to this country till now as an incubent.Again i say u need sense
Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by boxypane(m): 11:07am On Apr 20, 2018
Quality of Education in this country...
PMB: MOST Nigerian youths are lazy
WAILERS: Hey!!! PMB said ALL Nigerian youths are lazy!!! We no go gree.
Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by somehow: 11:07am On Apr 20, 2018
And who will replace him? This question is yet to be answered by those being controlled by emotions.
maxiuc:
Anyone in Abuja Please how do get registered for PVC here in Abuja

Please any center available

I need to get this my PVC

My laziness don do

Final nail in this daura cow coffin

You mess with reasonable naija youths you pay for it

Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by wtfcoded: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2018
Just because we respect our elders, the dullard now has the gut to call us lazy, okwa ya? angry
In this country, we know the lazy ones.
Igbos are not.
Next time be specific enough to mention the hausa/fulani/yoruba muslims.
angry
Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by tyconcepts(f): 11:14am On Apr 20, 2018
#GIVEMEMYACCOLADES.... I'm a Nigerian youth and I'm not lazy, I deserve some accolades cool I'm the founder of #FUNMICOCONUTS, a duly registered business with the government and I deserve some accolades... I started this business from my kitchen and it's being growing so I deserve some accolades cool I contribute to the healthy living of Nigerians so I deserve some accolades... My products are 100% organic without preservatives, yes I deserves some accolades...My products cuts across all genders and age so I deserve some accolades. .
Give me my accolades, I deserve some accolades cool
cc : @charles_okocha

#funmicoconuts #AccoladeChallenge #GiveMeMyAccolades #IDeserveSomeAccolades #coconutfufu #coconutoil #coconutflour #organicfood #naijafoods #healthyliving

Instagram : @funmicoconuts
Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by steveDpro: 11:23am On Apr 20, 2018
lipsrsealed kiss
Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by maxiuc(m): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2018
somehow:
And who will replace him? This question is yet to be answered by those being controlled by emotions.
anybody to get him out if that person still didn't preform we still join hands together and vote Him out

Buhari and Evil APC should leave Nigeria alone
Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by izzyboi(m): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hello guys I just created my blog yesterday please check it out and probably leave comments thanks
www.vibesofastudent.tk
Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by rain8: 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
Who can help with a human right activist around Awka, Anambra state
Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by shegzhkn: 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
sinaj:
grin grin grin
Buhari will end his own career with his mouth grin
Waiting for him to drop d nxt bomb sha

Hey
Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by Iammercy2018: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
mumureloaded:
We are lazy bro.
Nigeria youth are lazy because they couldn't phantom that pmb was a psycho
we are lazy because we don't have the ball to kill you or your Fulani militia, ordinary criminals
I think we are lazy because your son ride expensive bike with taxpayers money and they don't protest
we are lazy because we voted someone without Even NEPA bill
BUT WE WON'T BE LAZY THIS TIME AROUND TO CHASE OUT WITH OUR PVC. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed :-]
story for the gods
Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by talk2percy(m): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
The youths are lazy if they weren't lazy they wouldn't have voted for Buhari and discovered that he hasn't been performing and did not to take him out of office
Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by Pat081: 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
kurt09:
Even if he said so, it doesn't change anything. PMB achievements so far dwarf what Yar'adua/Gej did in eight years.
if nt because of dead dat took Yar'adua life he should hv b d best in dis country nt like dis dull of a tin we ve noe
Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by Pat081: 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
talk2percy:
The youths are lazy if they weren't lazy they wouldn't have voted for Buhari and discovered that he hasn't been performing and did not to take him out of office
dey re busy in voting in BBN useless people
Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by somehow: 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
I wouldn't remove him for anybody IMO, I rather we remove him for someone better. Since 1 term is now what we use in rating politicians,l if started with him. The gospel truth alot of us are shying from is "who is viable enough to offset him and his block votes"?
maxiuc:
anybody to get him out if that person still didn't preform we still join hands together and vote Him out

Buhari and Evil APC should leave Nigeria alone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electricity Workers Suspend Strike / PDP National Caretaker Committee Takes Over Following Handover Ceremony. Photos / Buhari Leaves Nigeria For Chad On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.