Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

2az-fe - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2az-fe (1616 Views)

Half Engine And Gear For 03 Camry 2AZ FE / Help! 2AZ-FE Engine Issue / Toyota Cars With 2AZ-FE Engine? Don't Rejoice Yet!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2az-fe by Bizzyliss(m): 9:28am On Apr 20, 2018
Please house how much can i get a 2az engine cos mine is consuming much oil which i just noticed.
Re: 2az-fe by Bizzyliss(m): 10:53am On Apr 20, 2018
Bizzyliss:
Please house how much can i get a 2az engine cos mine is consuming much oil which i just noticed.
gazzuzz
Re: 2az-fe by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:24am On Apr 20, 2018
Bizzyliss:

fresh like this.... 320k imported from Asia not USA or canada.

Note Without compressor, powersteering pump or catalytic converter

Re: 2az-fe by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:28am On Apr 20, 2018
Bizzyliss:
gazzuzz

you deserve some accolades cool
Re: 2az-fe by Bizzyliss(m): 11:42am On Apr 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

is there any problem with d one from usa and canada?
Re: 2az-fe by kingreign(m): 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
Bizzyliss:
is there any problem with d one from usa and canada?
yes, the US and Canadian variants are plagued with the factory defective rings which causes burning of oil and the stripped head bolt poor design.

1 Like

Re: 2az-fe by Bizzyliss(m): 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
kingreign:

yes, the US and Canadian variants are plagued with the factory defective rings which causes burning of oil and the stripped head bolt poor design.
thanks
Re: 2az-fe by dru23(m): 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Re: 2az-fe by dru23(m): 12:49am On Apr 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

FUN FACTS#

IF I was to take a guess ? Am sure that engine is straight from Japan... Japan has the best engines for second hand sale. Almost anything made in Japan is top notch. Now from my experience importing parts from Japan.. Their parts is very expensive and very competitive... I used to buy the parts in Chiba Japan and offload them at blessing warehouse in Ladipo. The rush to get those Jappanse engine was the bedrock of your container. Some people at the time will import engines only from Japan. This is back in early 2000. Now when the Nigerian importer couldn't compete with the japanse market again. A new focused was now on the American Market for japanse spec parts .. People started buying parts from the Texas USA. People will buy cars from the auction and pieces them apart. And at the time a lot of American spec Japanese cars were floading the Nigerian market.. So USA was a better option to get parts from and cheaper compare to the ones in Japan.
Now if you were to go to ladipo now to buy parts.. They will ask you which ones do you want ? The jappanse spec or American spec.. Trust me the japanse spec will cost more , coz of the quality and conditions they are in. Even me self I was like to buy made in Japan cars in the USA than the ones made in Mexico or other countries... now you will ask me how do I know which ones made in Japan? When you look at the vin number of the car.. The vin will start with J something that's when u know it's made in Japan. For example the early to late 90's nissan maxima was made in Japan.. Those cars were strong as hell. Japan, Japan

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Kia Picanto Engine / Pls Can I Get A Problem Free Automatic Transmission Car At A Rate Of 300 T0 400k / Catalyst Missing On Honda Accord 07

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.