Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Original Proof Of Ownership And Plate Number Receipt - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Original Proof Of Ownership And Plate Number Receipt (1645 Views)

States, FRSC To Share N12bn Proof Of Ownership Proceeds, Says Official / N1000 Vehicle Proof Of Ownership: Nigerians Reject Newly Imposed Levy / The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Original Proof Of Ownership And Plate Number Receipt by harbahbio: 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
please i seriously need reply, i beg you people with God to enlighten me on what to do, i have this volkswagen jetta 1994 i want to buy, but the original proof of ownership and plate number receipt is not available, the seller claimed to have misplaced it, but all the photocopies are available, and he also bought the car from someone, which means the car was not registered on his name. what should i do please i need serious advise, i kind of like the car.
Re: Original Proof Of Ownership And Plate Number Receipt by harbahbio: 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
i need this advice is urgent, all i see is views no comments
Re: Original Proof Of Ownership And Plate Number Receipt by charcoal(m): 12:51am On Nov 12, 2019
Risky
Don’t really know about car papers but At least there should be a police report or something to back his claims , nogo buy wetin go put u for trouble oh
Re: Original Proof Of Ownership And Plate Number Receipt by Ojusegunola(m): 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
Go get police report and proceed to court and swear oath.
Re: Original Proof Of Ownership And Plate Number Receipt by obillyj(f): 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
harbahbio:
please i seriously need reply, i beg you people with God to enlighten me on what to do, i have this volkswagen jetta 1994 i want to buy, but the original proof of ownership and plate number receipt is not available, the seller claimed to have misplaced it, but all the photocopies are available, and he also bought the car from someone, which means the car was not registered on his name. what should i do please i need serious advise, i kind of like the car.
If you buy the car, you will need Proof of Ownership n all other documents in order to do change of Ownership n register the car in your name with a new plate number.
Now the seller is not the original owner, in whose name was the registration made? That of the seller or original owner?
Your answer will give me a clue on what you are to do next but for now do not buy the car yet if you haven't so u don't end up buying stolen car.
Re: Original Proof Of Ownership And Plate Number Receipt by harbahbio: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2019
thanks you sir for ur reply, i later went for mazda

(1) (Reply)

Car At Give Away Price.. / Toyota Corolla 2004 Model For Sale / Man Filling His Lamborghini With Fuel In A Jerrycan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.