Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Best Fela Anikulapo Kuti Quotes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Fela Anikulapo Kuti Quotes (3255 Views)

Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration / 20 Years After: 'I Sorry For Nigeria' Song By Fela Anikulapo Kuti (Lyrics/Audio) / APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Fela Anikulapo Kuti Quotes by sirchikero: 9:57am On Apr 20, 2018
Fela Anikulapo Kuti is the King of Afrobeat. His music has outlived him and taken the Fela Kuti name to the four corners of the world. Fela was known for being blunt, for speaking to power and being very spiritual in the traditional Yoruba way. He thought his disciples that no one should approach God on your behalf . Fela’s words have turned out to be prophetic, all he sang about Nigeria are still happening till today.

Here are the best quotes from this spiritual being who said he will never die and loved Africa with all his heart. Enjoy.

To be spiritual is not by praying and going to church. Spiritualism is the understanding of the universe so that it can be a better place to live in- Fela

Music is a spiritual thing, you don’t play with music. If you play with music you will die young. You see, because when the higher forces give you the gift of music…musicians hip, it must be well used for the gift of humanity- Fela
ALSO READ : Most Powerful Muhammadu Buhari Quotes
My people are scared of the air around them, they always have an excuse not to fight for freedom- Fela
The secret of life is to have no fear- Fela
That is my best friend because it is a gift of the creator to Africans. It is a spirit. Marijuana has five fingers of creation…it enhances all your five senses- Fela
Read more : https://quotesng.com/best-fela-anikulapo-kuti-quotes/

(1) (Reply)

What Will Prof Yemi Osibanjo Be Remembered For? / Buhari Launches Helicopter Gunship And Others In Abuja. Photos / God Is Using The Marginalisation Of Igbos For His Purpose - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.