Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts (38743 Views)

Seyi Law Reacts After Being Criticized For Standing Up For A Citizen / Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry / Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts by holuphisayor(m): 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
with the way things are going APC will have no chance come 2019

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts by coliform: 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
The lazy Nigerian youths are the one's still ranting online that I'm not lazy...
Re: President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
Buhari is just something else

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts by nagoma(m): 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
Youngadvocate:
Kept taking Nigeria to the mud. The fowl-mouthed old crap has released two stench-full poos just in one visit.
First, Nigerian youths whom he said make up majority of the population are lazy and uneducated. That means, the country lacks the potential for investment as the people do not posses skill-set and mental ability needed for industrial growth and development.
Second, he vomited the venom that "Nigeria is vandalised." Pls, which Int'l investor will invest in a vandalised country? How will they be assured of return on investment in a vandalised country like Nigeria?
And, worst off, the President makes these statements and there are FOOLS that say, yes, he's right. How fast Nigeria is dying.

Of course Nigeria was vandalized. That is factual and the President is right to say it anywhere.
Re: President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts by tayo4ng(m): 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
even brother lai Muhammed keep quite these time because he is tired of his master blunders.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts by Musketeers: 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
Please Click on the link below and Vote for CENCHIC an NGO base in Jos,Nigeria for an International award.https://everyfootstepcounts.com/efc-competition-entries/hiv-prevention-pmtct.html
Re: President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts by greendemocrats: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
Buhari is the greatest Ponzi scheme ever sold to Nigerians. Higher than MMM. All the good promises were all ponzi promises.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts by AreaFada2: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
We warned them
They called us haters..
"did we hate Yaradua?" They started mumbling
Hw could you guys forget his 1985 regime?

Let's enjoy our change..

Buhari might actually have a point about some youths. Was it not so-called educated youths who were marching for Buhari and shouting Sai Baba?

If you cannot find out or remember what happened under Buhari from 1983 to 1985, is that not useless education and laziness?

Buhari is just laughing at the youths that himself without school cert was able to deceive.

People like us warned about Buhari's poor track record, BUT the same youths shouted us down as "taniods".

Yes Buhari might have a point.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts by GeoSilYe(f): 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
cheesy

Well thank God I am not a youth..

I am a 7 year old girl and so I am not a youth and I am not lazy..

It is people like NwaAmaikpe, AirForce1, Lalasticlala, Mynd22 and our amiable Seun that are youths!

Are they lazy?

Omo na you sabi! wink

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts by stancydg: 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
Olalan:
So much talk about the lazy Nigerian youth, everyone want to be heard. But in reality when the time to choose the political class e end the same youth is swayed by political, religious and tribal considerations instead of objectivity
BTW one would be shocked that a vast majority of the youth especially the literate and works class don't have the intention to vote

Things have changed now. I have always voted and will vote in 2019 by God' s grace. I am sure more youths are determined to do so too. This dauran president has got to go back to his cows. I have always voted against him and will repeat it. He is a disaster.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts by josephcletus(m): 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
grin tongue PVC or no PVC,the winner of the forthcoming Presidential election has been selected behind doors..... I WEEP FOR NIGERIA....

#BackToDaura by thunder, fire,and by force grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts by SaintHilary(m): 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ugobiz5:
Lol
Ugobiz5:
Lol
Ugobiz5:
Don't miss
h
Gistformant:
sadq
Oya mk Ena cum modify o..e don reach FP
#LazyYouths
Re: President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts by IdeyFindWife: 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
Youngadvocate:
Kept taking Nigeria to the mud. The fowl-mouthed old crap has released two stench-full poos just in one visit.

First, Nigerian youths whom he said make up majority of the population are lazy and uneducated. That means, the country lacks the potential for investment as the people do not posses skill-set and mental ability needed for industrial growth and development.

Second, he vomited the venom that "Nigeria is vandalised." Pls, which Int'l investor will invest in a vandalised country? How will they be assured of return on investment in a vandalised country like Nigeria?

And, worst off, the President makes these statements and there are FOOLS that say, yes, he's right. How fast Nigeria is dying.

Buhari's just a hopeless failure.

Enough youths are living off #BenefitScams, US had it's own fair share of people who choose to live off of welfare-checks and food stamps at the detriment of getting up and achieving anything else in life.

But did you ever see the British PM, Obama or even present bombastic Trump making that the keynote of his address anywhere or, Good forbid, on Int'l soil.

Anyone justifying his incompetence is an ignorant bastard or a suicidal f00l.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts by Captain8(m): 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
buhari if i cash u,ok no wahala com 9ja again fest
Re: President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts by ufuosman(m): 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
More to come
Re: President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts by MsLalasticlala(f): 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
Gistformant:
SEE BUHARI'S REPLY TO SEYI LAW http://www.gistmore.com/president-lazy-youth-comedian-seyi-law-reacts

Does Buhari know if seyilaw exists?
Re: President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts by Gabriel6(m): 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
new movie alert!! Nollywood to release a new movie titled. The president and the lazy youth. We wey the get inspiration from anytin, survive in any country, born hustlers na him this man get mind the call lazy. Buhari may the gods of our land deal with u
Re: President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts by ruffDiamond: 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
You guys are simply wasting your time with all get-your-pvc and let vote him out comments undecided...it won't work at aaaaalllll...he has a point in that remark but not necessarily generalizing... A lot isn't the same as ALL

Now for the record,I don't like buhari for issue like poor economy and insecurity..but Nigerian youth are way too sentimental, easily deceived and confused.most largely lack the needed capacity for deep constructive thinking!yeah in addition to cowardice (ala tuface).a typical youth waits and expect his country government to do EVERYTHING for him!...and when this expectation fails,,he heaps the blame the entire blame on the govt..becomes mentally incapacitated ,menace to �,breaks into others home while away at work sad,turns a soulless yahoo who deprivesl others of their money

But inspire of all this and for some reason ,buhari WILL win next year election by hook or by crook!
Re: President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts by bionixs: 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
purem:
I really doesn't have fvck right now maybe you should come back later
you mean,you DON'T,......
Re: President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts by bionixs: 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
We warned them They called us haters.. "did we hate Yaradua?" They started mumbling Hw could you guys forget his 1985 regime?
Let's enjoy our change..
Re: President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts by UncleJudax(m): 9:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
purem:
I really doesn't have fvck right now maybe you should come back later
You doesn't have a fucck huh...kwontinue
Re: President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts by Abfinest007(m): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
the only way we can show to da dullard that we are not lazy is by voting d idiot out of office if u agree with click like
Re: President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts by Abfinest007(m): 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
let text buhari education level if u think buhari is educated click share if u think he is an illiterate click like
Re: President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts by Akonimohate12: 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
We warned them
They called us haters..
"did we hate Yaradua?" They started mumbling
Hw could you guys forget his 1985 regime?

Lqet's enjoy our change..

My brother, we dey.....
Make we just dey observe.....
Becus we told them but they didn't listing to us....
They even raged us with an adjective...(childrens of hate) there papa.... Them go kill there self.... Watin consign me...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts by bejeria101(m): 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nigeriadondie:
undecided2019 One way ticket to Daura.
Re: President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts by lexy2014: 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
dignity33:
Go to other countries and you will see how hard working Nigerians are when compared. It baffled me because other countries said that Nigerians are hard working so how come our own president said that we are lazy people?
simply because he isn't in touch with d realities on ground. Buhari has an toxic contempt 4d people of Nigeria. He sees Nigerians as a problem. That's y in 1984 he said Nigerians are useless, senseless and indisciplined. And fela retorted by asking "na which kind talk b that...na craze talk b that". 34 years later, buharis views of Nigerians hasnt changed despite d fact that d world has changed. In fact, he isn't abreast with any of d significant changes that have taken place since 1984. That's y he went 2 Germany in 2015 and didn't no that east&west were unified. When fayose called him brain dead, fayose was vilified but now we c y. Buhari has an arrogant and over bloated sense of self which makes him think that Nigerians are sinners but he is d saint. Buhari doesn't c himself as a servant but as lord&master
Re: President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts by Igba123: 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
Youngadvocate:

my bros ee! I feel like crying each time I remember these foolishness of our presido garnished with foolishness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nadia Buari's Husband Bottle Feeding Their 4th Child Adorable Photo / Susan Maxwell Builds A New House (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Teenager In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.