Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,573 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" (17043 Views)

Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed / Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB / Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by Hier(m): 11:46am On Apr 20, 2018
brainworkng:
Not a racist but he his uneducated illiterate that needs proper education. He says things the way they come to his brain grin

from your moniker, BUBU should be taking classes under you, because he lacks those facilities

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2018
By the time the youths understand now much these 'elites' hate us, even though they show us EVERYDAY, it would be too late.
And of course a lot of muslims not just Buhari would rather have the bomb explode in Lagos than Saudi Arabia, lol

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by vRendoh(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2018
....so Nigerians are not lazy? Can we all agree to stop the massive pollution in the Niger Delta by closing all the oil wells? If we are truly strong lets go for resource control! Nigerians may not be naturally .....ehen, the free oil monies has rigged its negative effect on the society. Everybody wants to drive big cars and live big. Take your time and look at the Nigerian society,,, are we productive?
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by engrjacuzzi: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2018
many questions on my mind as I find this to be hate speech on Nigerian Youths from Mr President.
where are the agitators that carried placard when he was sick outside the country "our mumu don do" I think our mumu has been due a long time ago.

when is Two-face who planned mass protest and never showed up when it mattered most. I think he is still a youth or does the comment not affect him?

the so called elites keep disgracing us in National Assembly, fighting each other over unnecessary issues but can only employ youths to help right and carry ballot boxes... yet the youths are lazy.

I think personally, the hate speech is directed to the Niger -Delta region and the numerous unemployed graduates in the system. where are the likes of Asari Dokubo, Charlie boy, others who are activist?

in 2019, APC will come and beg us to vote for continuity knowing full well that 60% of them will vote for them. I wish we wise up. truly, our mumu Don do.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by Smartademu(m): 11:54am On Apr 20, 2018
Crocky23:
What's Zahra/Yusuf Buhari’s real jobs?
Buhari is an ediot.

His lazy son Yusuf is buying hotels left and right in Abuja using our collective wealth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 20, 2018
What do you guys make of this pic. Each time Buhari travels abroad he misyarns. God deliver him of overseas demon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by enemmo(f): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2018
Last last, everything will end on social media.

On election day, the polling centres will be filled with Iya Femi, Baba Emeka and Hajia Hauwa. We will be doing our own on twitter.

I am tired of Nigeria.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by LordKO(m): 11:57am On Apr 20, 2018
PMB a disparager? Yes - citing his vituperation against the youth of the country. But a racist?You're on your own.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by lee818(f): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2018
Crocky23:
What's Zahra/Yusuf Buhari’s real jobs?
Buhari is an ediot.

His lazy son Yusuf is buying hotels left and right in Abuja using our collective wealth.

I believe buhari is referring to his lazy northern brothers and sisters, who don't go to school. They are extremely uneducated, lazy and over populating this country. All they do is beg, marry girls at 9, homosexuals , bdc , hang around and nothing else to do. We in the south are very hard working and educated. Also all our wealth was stolen by those lazy northerners

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by yazach: 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
Issakendrick:
Seun Kuti, the son of the afro beat pioneer and activist "fela Kuti" has reacted to buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" comment.

According to seun kuti, president Muhammadu buhari is a racist for saying that.

He further claim that buhari will choose lagos if Nigerians ask buhari to choose between lagos and saudi arabia for where a bomb blast to occur.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzqU5cJnxaU

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/buhari-is-racist-for-saying-nigerian.html

na sapele weed he smoke before his statement
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by justtoodark: 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
thunda fire buhari for that statement....but we will still vote him again....
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by rain8: 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
Who can help with a human right activist around Awka, Anambra state
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
Dear Pa Buhari,

Why not come to Oshodi and see young people struggling to catch buses to their places of work as early as 4.30am. You can stroll down to Computer Village too. Ariaria (Aba Market) should also be part of your itinerary. You would have a good sight of works done by very industrious intelligent young persons.

Many young women in the Country, after their legitimate work for the day, do 'extra work' at night (what you know as the service of the 'other room') so as to cater for the needs of their immediate families. A friend of mine at the University of Lagos can provide their details if you need to meet them.

Ask Jobberman and other job assistance 'consultants'/ agents how many people visit their websites per hour.

Your cluelessness and anti-people programmes have turned most young persons to Consultants. Make-up Consultants inclusive.

We have a Country where over 3,000 youths would wake as early as 4.30 am, knot their ties and trek kilometers to apply/sit a test for just 5 vacant positions in a Company where they would be underpaid at the end of the day. Yet to you, they are lazy.

Ogbeni. While your son, Yusuf was busy jollificating and riding till he crashed a 56 million naira Powerbike with his friend; since he never worked for it, I and other young persons were at creeks of Ijebu, Ibadan, Osun, Ekiti, Owerri, Benin etc fighting in defence of democracy- that its dividends be shared among all.

God sees my heart. If I had 56 million Naira, I would send you and your cohorts out of Aso Rock in a week. No jokes.

I know a lot of graduates with ideas, who if given just 500,000 Naira would create business empires. Yet to you, they are lazy and sit-at-homes.

Have you asked yourself why Nigerians make it everywhere in the World except Nigeria? Oh! I have forgotten you can't think beyond the locus of your shadow.

We are lazy today. We accept. We want everything for free including sending you away. Many youths think that too would be free. But we are helping you to tell them it won't be free. We would chase you out. We won't sit at home anymore for freebies. Freedom is not free. We would stand now and go get our PVCs and we would show you the way to Daura come 2019.

Thank you so much for reminding us!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by Assassin101: 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
still observing....
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by justtoodark: 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hier:
NYP WRITERS

"Saying Nigerian Youth are Lazy by the President is Shameful"

One is said to be lazy, if he/she is unwilling to do work, make an effort, or use energy.

This cannot be said of the Nigerian youth who strive daily to make ends meet in the face of unemployment, underemployment, hardships, and so on.

There are very few jobs available in a country of more than 40m youth. Thousands of youth are seen applying to fill job vacancies of just 10 positions.
Thousands of youth have lost their jobs in the last 3 years under this dispensation.

Nigerian youth are inclined to work, they make effort by getting education/vocational training, they can not be termed "lazy".

Before somebody calls the Nigerian youth lazy, they should first provide adequate jobs, business opportunities, skill acquisition programs, among others.
If and only when these opportunities are available and the youth refuse to make good use, can they be tagged "lazy".

As a hardworking Nigerian youth, I feel slighted by the President's statement and join other Nigerian youth to say, "we are not lazy".

Yucee.

dont mind am....that statement from him is imbecilic....i know no lazy nigerian youth...

i dont know what he is talking about....

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by JideAmuGiaka: 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
nurez305:
I watched the video yesterday and what I heard was some of the youth are lazy and not all the youth... So if you know you are not lazy, then the message is not for you... Why are the reaction since yesterday... I will only react if he said all Nigeria youth are lazyand waiting for government to provide food and housing allowance for them shocked shocked

If I say that 'some of your family members are mad, will you prefer it to 'all your family members are mad?

Waiting for your answer.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by justtoodark: 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
buhari,no nigerian is lazy.....
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by justtoodark: 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

If I say that 'some of your family members are mad, will you prefer it to 'all your family members are mad?

Waiting for your answer.

look,some or how many doesnt matter.....he should be defending us not talking us down....

and what the hell is nigeria still doing in commenwhealth....??

leave uno,icc....separate from white people....!
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by ufuosman(m): 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
Make e come back make I hear wetin he go talk
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
RACIST! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Since when did Nigerian youths constitute a Race?

LOL, when dem talk say plenty of dem are intellectually lazy (e.g. many do not know the difference between A LOT and ALL) they will take offence - all they know is to abuse and deny the truth.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by nurez305(m): 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

Waiting for your answer.
is still different from saying all your foolish and stupid family are crazy... try and go to school
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by SoaringLife01: 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
How can a black man be a racist against his fellow black people?

Abeg lets face the truth some Nigerian youths are lazy.Yes,the system is not encouraging.But that is not an excuse for Nigerian youths to be involve in Yahoo Plus vis-a-vis Ritual Killings.Some Youths don't have the word " Hardwork" in their dictionary.

Note only the youths are involved in this ungodly act,some elders are also suffering from this get-quick-rich-by-all-means fever.

A big shout out to all hardworking Nigerian youths doing their legitimate activities to keep the body and soul going and also to those flying our country flag so high across the globe.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by JideAmuGiaka: 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
nurez305:
is still different from saying all your foolish and stupid family are crazy... try and go to school

This is why posterity will never be kind with some useful idiots. Can't you see how you dodged my question.

Nigerians are criminals..... Buhari

Nigerian youths are lazy....Buhari
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by greatehis: 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
The issue is not in the áll or some', the big question is why would you brand some Nigeria youth before 72 countries in such sticky/awkward manner.... and if it takes this explanation for you to have seen it from this light, then you are typical of what the dullard connotes.
nurez305:
I watched the video yesterday and what I heard was some of the youth are lazy and not all the youth... So if you know you are not lazy, then the message is not for you... Why are the reaction since yesterday... I will only react if he said all Nigeria youth are lazyand waiting for government to provide food and housing allowance for them shocked shocked
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by steveDpro: 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
cool cool
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by falopey: 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
When a Nigerian Youth does not even know what “racist” means sad
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by ZarahBuhari: 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
His blame games and nonsense isn't new to me anymore. Expect more of this in the coming days. It's in his DNA (North in general)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8qdsWZZahQ
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by Olubidex: 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
Laple0541:
This one no know the meaning of racist oooooo...

ON A SERIOUS NOTE, THAT BABA MUST BE A COW FOR SPEWING SUCH THRASH.
He is saying Baba is not patriotic.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by viktor01(m): 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
nurez305:

Let me tell you a short story about a mouse.

[b][b]A mouse looked through the crack in the wall to see the farmer and his wife open a package. “What food might this contain?” the mouse wondered. He was devastated to discover it was a mousetrap.

Retreating to the farmyard, the mouse proclaimed the warning: “There is a mousetrap in the house! There is a mousetrap in the house!”

The chicken clucked and scratched, raised her head and said, “Mr. Mouse, I can tell this is a grave concern to you, but it is of no consequence to me. I cannot be bothered by it.”

The mouse turned to the pig and told him, “There is a mousetrap in the house! There is a mousetrap in the house!” The pig sympathized, but said, “I am so very sorry, Mr. Mouse, but there is nothing I can do about it but pray. Be assured you are in my prayers.”

The mouse turned to the cow and said, “There is a mousetrap in the house! There is a mousetrap in the house!” The cow said, “Wow, Mr. Mouse. I’m sorry for you, but it’s no skin off my nose.”

So, the mouse returned to the house, head down and dejected, to face the farmer’s mousetrap alone.

That very night a sound was heard throughout the house – like the sound of a mousetrap catching its prey. The farmer’s wife rushed to see what was caught. In the darkness, she did not see it was a venomous snake whose tail the trap had caught. The snake bit the farmer’s wife. The farmer rushed her to the hospital and she returned home with a fever.

Everyone knows you treat a fever with fresh chicken soup, so the farmer took his hatchet to the farmyard for the soup’s main ingredient. But his wife’s sickness continued, so friends and neighbors came to sit with her around the clock. To feed them, the farmer butchered the pig. The farmer’s wife did not get well; she died. So many people came for her funeral, the farmer had the cow slaughtered to provide enough meat for all of them.

The mouse looked upon it all from his crack in the wall with great sadness. So, the next time you hear someone is facing a problem and think it doesn’t concern you, remember, when one of us is threatened, we are all at risk. We are all involved in this journey called life. We must keep an eye out for one another and make an extra effort to encourage one another. Each of us is a vital thread in another person’s tapestry.

[/b]
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by ymaruf01: 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
buhari is a fool for saying Nigerian graduate is lazy ND uneducated people but why? think b4 u talk next time
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
nurez305:
why bother yourself? It's obvious the idiots all reacting negatively are either fvcking lazy or they lack comprehension as humans... Hate has clouded their reasoning...

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by Toks2008(m): 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
nurez305:

So in your mind you think it is ok for a president to even utter such derogatory statement to the world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Makinde Is Bringing Professionalism To Governance In Oyo / INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande / EFCC Arraigns Jumoke Akinjide For N650m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.