Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field - Web Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field (20393 Views)

I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field / I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field / We Are Masters In Websites Development, We Deliver The Best Website Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by best827(m): 6:10am On Sep 22, 2018
best827:
Call us today
Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by best827(m): 10:27am On Sep 22, 2018
best827:
Get your own personal website
Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by best827(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
best827:
Get Access to the best responsive website
Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by best827(m): 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by best827(m): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2018
best827:
We are professionals in Website design and programming, we build responsive websites including, Normal blog, E - currency exchange website, Business website, E - commerce website, School website, ICO, Bulk Sms Website, Hosting Company, Music and Video website, Game website and the like, We are experts in digital marketing also
Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by best827(m): 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
best827:
Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by best827(m): 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
best827:
Masters in programming
Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
[quote author=best827 post=71412785][/quote]
bro good evening, i just called you, below is the message been sent to me (screenshot)

Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by best827(m): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
nwokennewi:

bro good evening, i just called you, below is the message been sent to me (screenshot)
OK Sir,,, Please this screen shot is not clear at all oo, I can't see the content ,,, copy the content and paste it here....
Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
best827:

OK Sir,,, Please this screen shot is not clear at all oo, I can't see the content ,,, copy the content and paste it here....
warning
We've found policy violations on http://www.lisma.com.ng that are preventing your site from being approved:
Valuable Inventory: Webmaster Guidelines
All sites participating in the AdSense program should adhere to Google’s webmaster quality guidelines. Below are some excerpts from these guidelines but we recommend that you take the time to review them in their entirety.

Make pages for users, not for search engines.
Don't employ cloaking or sneaky redirects.
Don't load pages with irrelevant words.
Don't create multiple pages, subdomains, or domains with substantially duplicate content.
Don't participate in link schemes designed to increase your site's ranking or PageRank.
Avoid "doorway" pages created just for search engines, or other "cookie cutter" approaches such as affiliate programs with little or no original content.
Avoid tricks intended to improve search engine rankings. A good rule of thumb is whether you'd feel comfortable explaining what you've done to a website that competes with you. Another useful test is to ask, "Does this help my users? Would I do this if search engines didn't exist?"
If your site participates in an affiliate program, make sure that your site adds value. Provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
Sites that don't meet these guidelines may be removed from the search index and have AdSense ads disabled. If this has happened to one of your sites, you need to modify your site so that it does comply with the guidelines and then submit your site for reconsideration. Once your site has been included in the index then you are welcome to file an appeal to re-enable ad-serving.

View the Content policies or visit the Help Center for more information. After you've fixed the violation, you can request a review of your site.
Fixed the violations?
Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by best827(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2018
nwokennewi:

warning
We've found policy violations on http://www.lisma.com.ng that are preventing your site from being approved:
Valuable Inventory: Webmaster Guidelines
All sites participating in the AdSense program should adhere to Google’s webmaster quality guidelines. Below are some excerpts from these guidelines but we recommend that you take the time to review them in their entirety.

Make pages for users, not for search engines.
Don't employ cloaking or sneaky redirects.
Don't load pages with irrelevant words.
Don't create multiple pages, subdomains, or domains with substantially duplicate content.
Don't participate in link schemes designed to increase your site's ranking or PageRank.
Avoid "doorway" pages created just for search engines, or other "cookie cutter" approaches such as affiliate programs with little or no original content.
Avoid tricks intended to improve search engine rankings. A good rule of thumb is whether you'd feel comfortable explaining what you've done to a website that competes with you. Another useful test is to ask, "Does this help my users? Would I do this if search engines didn't exist?"
If your site participates in an affiliate program, make sure that your site adds value. Provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
Sites that don't meet these guidelines may be removed from the search index and have AdSense ads disabled. If this has happened to one of your sites, you need to modify your site so that it does comply with the guidelines and then submit your site for reconsideration. Once your site has been included in the index then you are welcome to file an appeal to re-enable ad-serving.

View the Content policies or visit the Help Center for more information. After you've fixed the violation, you can request a review of your site.
Fixed the violations?
Google has detected some unusual activity on your website, you are using trick to generate traffic on your website, via search engine, You also have a lot of duplicate content on your website
Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
best827:

Google has detected some unusual activity on your website, you are using trick to generate traffic on your website, via search engine, You also have a lot of duplicate content on your website
bro i dont get the duplicate content and search engine stuff
Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by best827(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
best827:
Do you need a stunning and responsive website for your Business at low prices?
Do you want a website in which you can control easily and accept payment online from people world wide?
The answer is here now
We are professionals in Website design and programming, we build responsive websites including, Normal blog, E - currency exchange website, Business website, E - commerce website, School website, ICO, Bulk Sms Website, Hosting Company, Music and Video website, Game website and the like, We are experts in digital marketing also

Call ,message or WhatsApp 090-3310-4134 immediately to get your own website

Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by best827(m): 5:36am On Sep 25, 2018
Get the best website here today
Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by best827(m): 11:18am On Sep 25, 2018
best827:
Get the best website here today
Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by best827(m): 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
best827:
Best website always
Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by best827(m): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2018
best827:
Get in touch
best827:
Call us for enquiry
best827:
Get in touch
Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by best827(m): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
best827:
Get a standard website, we also help with Monetization
Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by best827(m): 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
best827:
Call us today
Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by best827(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2018
best827:
Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by best827(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
best827:
Get your E-commerce website from us
Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by best827(m): 7:47am On Sep 28, 2018
best827:
Get all the website you want, Meanwhile start by using a reliable hosting company
Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by best827(m): 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
best827:
Get any kind of website from us
Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by best827(m): 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
Over 3 million phone numbers arranged in Local Government areas and state with names and gender for sale , very active.
Get this phone numbers today at a very cheap rate

Note that we also help in running bulk sms services in case you want to Trend your business by notifying people through their phone numbers.
This will help you boost your sales beyond wildest imaginations
Kindly call message or whatsApp 090-3310-4134 today to start
Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by best827(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
best827:
Masters in programming
Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by Orevastar5(m): 8:17am On Sep 29, 2018
best827:
Do you need a stunning and responsive website for your Business at low prices?
Do you want a website in which you can control easily and accept payment online from people world wide?
The answer is here now

Call ,message or WhatsApp 090-3310-4134 immediately to get your own website

like how much does an ad sense cost?? Wanna mk a budget
Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by best827(m): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2018
Orevastar5:
like how much does an ad sense cost?? Wanna mk a budget
Contact me immediately
Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by best827(m): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2018
best827:
Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by best827(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
best827:
Get the best website here
Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by best827(m): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2018
best827:
Get a standard website, we also help with Monetization
Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by best827(m): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
best827:
Get the best
Re: I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field by best827(m): 6:10am On Oct 01, 2018
best827:
Get the best website here

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Wordpress Classipress Themes: Professional Classified Ads Listing Wp Themes / Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) / Totally Freeeeee! Gsm Phone Number Generator. Glo,mtn,etisalat, Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.