Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Ear Buds And Headphones: Safe Listening Tips For Kids And Teens - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ear Buds And Headphones: Safe Listening Tips For Kids And Teens (2999 Views)

Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market / What Are The Best Wireless Ear Buds Under 10k-15k? / Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Ear Buds Free Shipping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ear Buds And Headphones: Safe Listening Tips For Kids And Teens by zamanient: 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
kasim1:
cany fit to laugh
comments reserved
Re: Ear Buds And Headphones: Safe Listening Tips For Kids And Teens by zamanient: 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
BennyPachino:

I agree with you..just as how younger men now do things for their wives more
hmmmm
Re: Ear Buds And Headphones: Safe Listening Tips For Kids And Teens by Ayebaeapretai(f): 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
GeneralBlaze:

When it's like that I collect my earphones and say... No spoil am for mw
lolz
Re: Ear Buds And Headphones: Safe Listening Tips For Kids And Teens by jennyjfoy(f): 12:14am On Apr 25, 2018
We have wide range of Bluetooth, Wireless, Office and Gaming headsets of Plantronics, Jabra Headset, Sennheiser and many other famous brands.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Xiaomi Phones In 2020 / Guys, Share The picture of the Home Screen On Your Phones. / Fallacy Or Myths: Charging New Phone Before Use.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.