Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! - Fashion (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! (392522 Views)

POST HERE| All Ushering Related Information / Post Here If U Have Any Problem With Application Of Any Makeup Item / What Is D Best Clothes For Clubbin,post Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by eoamodeling: 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
https://eoamodeling.com.ng/2018/11/19/life-of-a-model-where-it-all-started/

Life of a model (where it all start)
My 2 years of experience as a modeling as being a bitter sweet experience.

I have made mistakes

I have failed

I have being successful

I have climbed towards new heights

I have created my own school of modeling

I have learnt a about a lot of things and have created my secret formula for modeling

I have seen dark secrets about modeling

I have had to put up with harsh reality and embracing that reality brought about my change and growth in the modeling industry

Click on the link to know how it all started and other revelations I have received

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by StyleAfos(m): 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by StyleAfos(m): 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by StyleAfos(m): 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by gonaij: 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
https://app.adjust.com/itk4eyn_9sytz8o?campaign=NG&adgroup=&creative=&deeplink=jumia%3A%2F%2Fng%2Fc%2Fmobile-phone-cases-covers&redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.%2Fmobile-phone-cases-covers%2F
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by StyleAfos(m): 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by StyleAfos(m): 10:38am On Nov 24, 2018
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by StyleAfos(m): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by StyleAfos(m): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by eoamodeling: 11:31am On Nov 29, 2018
This picture is the property of EOA, please do not steal to prevent copyright infringement

All models take nude shoots?

All male models are gay and female models are prostitutes?

Models are proud?

Models don't eat, they starve themselves?

So many noises and misconceptions about modeling everywhere which are wrong.

I know as you are reading this, you too have heard about this opinions from people and right now there are various misconceptions of modeling that are playing in your head, so why not click on the link below to find answers to that disturbing, anxiety, desire to your questions about those misconceptions

[Click here](https://eoamodeling.com.ng/2018/11/29/all-models-should-take-nude-shoots-life-of-a-model-misconceptions/)

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by onitiju: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
Are you into fashion designing?
Do you produce ready to wear clothing, bags & foot wears, beads, exotic hats & fascinators, hair extensions and wigs, arts and crafts or you are a makeup artist.
Register now as an exhibitor and showcase your products on the Root n' Fashion runway at the maiden edition of the South West Fashion Summit 2018.
Theme: Understanding the business of Fashion in the 21st Century.
Where fashion meets Technology.
Highlights
✅Gathering of 2000 fashion enthusiasts
✅2 days of fashion summit.
✅30 exhibitors
✅5 panelists on the cutting-edge of fashion & technology
✅Root n' Fashion runway
✅Award night .

Date: 14 & 15th of December
Venue : Nu Streams Conference Centre, km 110, Alalubosa Estate, Ibadan
Time 9-6 daily.

Register at this link
/swfashionsummit

Be part of this iconic movement.

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by MrFlavvor(m): 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2018
Register for Face of Xmas 2018!!!
Stand a chance to get famous this Christmas!

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Luthercboi709(m): 12:47am On Dec 06, 2018
Are you looking for a photographer for street shots with any budget or do you wanna do a viral video, music video, covering of wedding, and shows etc
Please contact me via WhatsApp handle 07015421422
I work with every budget
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by onitiju: 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
Do you want to be more focused on running your business while you allow an experience individual to moderate your online community and content development? Would you prefer the service of someone who have moderated the online community of multinational businesses and startups in Nigeria and Africa ? If Yes, kindly send a mail to eonitiju@gmail.com, @eonitiju on Instagram or 08124331663 on Whatsapp.

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by StyleAfos(m): 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by shababyhair(f): 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
To all the ladies and modelling in the house...Beautiful Models & Clothes, go with Beautiful hairs so get your quality , virgin human hairs from SHABABY HAIR...we are affordable and reliable... delivery is within 24 to 48hrs nationwide smiley

Check my page for more ...
https://www.instagram.com/shababy_hair/

WhatsApp link ...
/send?phone=2348187040441

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by mazaguyh: 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
Top Modelling Companies In Nigeria & Their Contact Details>>>https://www.infomaza.com/top-modelling-companies-nigeria
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by archibecca(f): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2018
Contact me for billboard advert modeling job for a brewery. Good pay. Direct job. Not auditioning. Fair skinned lady with fluent in English accent.

My whatsapp
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by oloyedprince1(m): 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
just for 2k call 08169383245

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by eoamodeling: 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
2018 model of the year awards: Readers' Choice

Categories include:

Model of the year (woman and men)

Breakout star (women and men)

Comeback of the year

Social media star of the year (woman and men)

Best streetstyle (women and men)

Best celebrity as model (women and men)

Dead line to votes is on December 18th 2018

https://eoamodeling.com.ng/2018/12/16/2018-model-of-the-year-awards-readers-choice/

Click on the link above to be able to vote.

Among the nominees are Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner, and some Nigerian such as: Hamid Onifade and so on...

Click:

https://eoamodeling.com.ng/2018/12/16/2018-model-of-the-year-awards-readers-choice/
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by JudeskEx: 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
Judesk is the Fastest and MOST Reliable E-currency Exchange Company in NIGERIA that help's you to add Funds and Withdraw from your BITCOIN, PERFECT MONEY and ETHEREUM e-wallet accounts.

Judesk is unique because we offer the following:

✅ Instant Funding,
✅Best Rates,
✅Quick Service,
✅User Friendly Platform
✅We have great customer service.
-We are Reliable, Dependable and Trustworthy,
-Occasional Discount and Promos

Place your orders now at www.judesk.com
Or you visit our office at No Manafa road, Agip, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Do enjoy the rest of your day!
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by StyleAfos(m): 12:52am On Dec 23, 2018
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Dilianne(f): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
I'm a commercial model in Abuja. Available to work with photographers and Fashion Houses.
IG - @dilianney
Email - dilianne2@gmail.com

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by eoamodeling: 1:34am On Jan 04, 2019
https://eoamodeling.com.ng/2019/01/03/meet-model-rosalyn-green/

She speaks on his she takes good care of her hair

Talks about fashion, modeling and herself

Click to know more!

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by StyleAfos(m): 1:01am On Jan 05, 2019
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by shubhamralli73: 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
Sell Old Mobile, Phone, Tablet, iPhone and other Smartphones. We Offer The Best Resale Value For Your Old / Used Apple, Samsung, Mi Steps - Search Device, Get Instant Quote, Choose Pickup Slot, Get Doorstep Pickup With No Hidden Cost & On Spot Cash Payment.
sell used mobile phone
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by shubhamralli73: 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
Sell Old Mobile, Phone, Tablet, iPhone and other Smartphones. We Offer The Best Resale Value For Your Old / Used Apple, Samsung, Mi Steps - Search Device, Get Instant Quote, Choose Pickup Slot, Get Doorstep Pickup With No Hidden Cost & On Spot Cash Payment.

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by FancyPanda: 11:37am On Jan 09, 2019
Fancy Dress Costumes for all parties gatherings casual wears and much more in our collection of Fancy Dress Costumes in UK
Check out best costumes and fancy dresses for all kids, boys, girls, adults, men and women's

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (73) (Reply)

Trendy Blouse Styles Made With “lace” / Best Cream Or Lotion To Give The Skin Chocolate Colour. / Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.