Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! - Fashion (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! (391669 Views)

POST HERE| All Ushering Related Information / Post Here If U Have Any Problem With Application Of Any Makeup Item / What Is D Best Clothes For Clubbin,post Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by EbenezeWilliams: 6:28am On Aug 01, 2019
I greet all the models and Taylors I mean fashion designers in the house please what do one really need to open a good tailoring outlet apart from shop.

Your answers will be very helpful and appreciated
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by ChoicestCouture(f): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ileya promo! Ileyaa promo!! Buy 5 yards of these check and get a #1,000 recharge card of your choice

Get someone to buy and still get the recharge card.... Click this whatsap link.... https:///2348136691091
You don't need to break a bank to look good.. Cashmere, Italian wool, Irish wool, senators, different checks

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by cpmconsultingltd: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
apply now

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Woolincvesture(m): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
the modern man's collection from wool inc
https://www.facebook.com/woolinc/videos/354540208793803/?t=10

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by HarrisonAkadidi(m): 9:11am On Aug 08, 2019
H&M Modeling Agency is recruiting Models for The Skin Care Fair and Fashion Show Event this August.
Phone and Whatsapp: 08170001534
IG: @HM_Ngr

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by hamtabfawaz(m): 10:44am On Aug 08, 2019
Morning pple
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by folks4luv(f): 9:54am On Aug 09, 2019
Are you a professional or aspiring model? Then hurry and grab this opportunity of a lifetime.

Join us for audition of models at Platinum Apartments and Suites 5B, Michael Ogun Street, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos.
Date: August 12, 2019
Time: 9 am
For enquiries call: 08123314382 or WhatsApp 08182985400
Watch the video for the requirements
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Silasgeorge1234: 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
AnonymouslyMe:
All modeling related information should be posted here. i.e recruitment, jobs, auditions, castings, photoshoot ect. Pls post if you're a modeling or an advertising agency etc, It's basically any and every thing related to modelings.

Thank you.
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by AFashionWorld: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2019
Photos of Best Outfits for your Fridays

Fridays are filled with excitement and the exclamation: THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY always comes in because weekend has arrived. There are a lot of things lined up every weekend for us, many of us forget that it begins on Friday.

Many organizations and offices allow their workers to come to work with native or casual outfits. Before we hit the roads or clubs, we need to appear good and beautiful on Fridays.

Read more: https://www.africafashionworld.com/2019/08/Best-Outfits-for-your-Fridays.html

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by numbersalone: 10:35am On Aug 25, 2019
[left][/left] grin
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Ahmedsuleiman(m): 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
You cannot stop loving these from us at T&T Textiles as we make positive indelible marks on our esteem and effervescent customers. Contact us today on 08036042149 or chat us on Social media via WhatsApp. Your satisfaction is our extreme concern.

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Young68(f): 1:31am On Aug 27, 2019
AnonymouslyMe:
All modeling related information should be posted here. i.e recruitment, jobs, auditions, castings, photoshoot ect. Pls post if you're a modeling or an advertising agency etc, It's basically any and every thing related to modelings.

Thank you.
well if you need a slim tall brown skin model pls I'm interested well still new in the business
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by chachabae(f): 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
MEN's SPORTS foot wear with lovely designs
Size range. 42-46

3,500 each.
Interested?
Whatsapp 08037749796

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by hamtabfawaz(m): 12:54am On Aug 30, 2019
gOOd evewning pple shocked
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by ADEBOSUN(m): 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ideas for a beach look. Modeling summer Look book 2019.

Check out the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84AdwCK726g
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by sprints1: 8:32am On Sep 06, 2019
New Arare suit color Royal Blue( Newly shipped in) Price #10000 for purchase contact 08152519377...delivery only on the Lagos Island
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by EcommerceGuru: 8:38am On Sep 25, 2019
Dubai is know for Destination for shopping but i would advice if your only reason for going to Dubai is just for shopping then i'll advise you save your
money and use the flight ticket to shop those same price goods online, the world is going digital and dubai is foremost in this role. so save ypurself and shop online except your'e a picture freak wanting the world know your location but if you're business incline then saving cost would be your focus.
i do shop here www.businessarcade.com
so i can recommend them but do well to check google too for trusted partners
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by idakusniawati(f): 8:55am On Sep 25, 2019
I really have this passion to become a fashion designer and am open to ideas and help as well. Please
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Dyungfash(m): 7:32am On Sep 26, 2019
Purely hand made footwear, send ur size we make them for you within 5 working days.. one trial will convince you...
Click on the link below to place an order
https:///08116512022

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Ahmedsuleiman(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
Yaay... New Kampala arrivals for you. Guess what? You can get them for ₦1,800 only. Shikini money. Call or WhatsApp us on 08036042149 and we will be glad to receive your orders.

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Ahmedsuleiman(m): 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
Weekend starts and we are always ready to show you some of our best collections. From T&T Textiles, we have so many amazing kampala materials and fabrics for you. Contact us on 08036042149 or chat us via WhatsApp on the number.

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Elibrainz(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
MR/MISS ANKARA FASHIONISTA NIG/AWARD NIGHT 2019...

THEME. "AFRICANISM"
(SHOWCASING THE TRUE ELEMENTS OF AN AFRICAN MAN)

This Years Events promises to be filled with Lots of Fascinating prizes to be won BY the contestants...

Here is the Main Flier for The Event...
For those Contestants Waiting to see the Star prize,
Here you Go...you can Chanel all your questions
And it shall be answered duly....

To purchase Form see fliers for more Info...

Registration of Contestants Ends on the 20th of Oct 2019...
As Auditions will be kicking off soon...
#AnkaraFashionistaNig
#AnkaraFashionAwards
#Africanism
#AkwaIbomToTheWorld
#Afn
#Afa
#FashionGurus
#RunwayModels
#FashionDesigners
#FashionHouse
#JannyAnkaraWorld

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by SALTandFIRE: 6:38am On Oct 15, 2019
chukkysnow Hawa u? I got your mail. How can we help each other?
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by longlandscarf(m): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
scarf manufacturer custom scarves, www.bestscarfs.com

1 Share

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Skynafs(m): 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
If you have a dream of becoming a model in Nigeria check out www.nigerianmodel.com to learn how to become a model in Nigeria.

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by nblinks(m): 1:52am On Oct 27, 2019
Fantastic opportunity to addidas as a genuine sport brand wears in todays' world of fashion.
[img]https://adidastienda.info/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/HomePage2-1.jpg[/img]

Today, I think Adidas and Nike are the two largest market for sport wears.
Can we start making good sportswear in Nigeria?

Image courtesy - Adidas Tienda.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (73) (Reply)

Trendy Blouse Styles Made With “lace” / Best Cream Or Lotion To Give The Skin Chocolate Colour. / Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.