Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain (22650 Views)

Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story / Polio Victim Shares Story, Seeks For Job, Says He Doesn’t Want To Beg. Pics / Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by TreMain: 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
Mrs Folashade Fadugbe, a France-based Nigerian woman from Ilesha, Osun State took to Facebook to share heart melting story of how she gave birth to her only child, Toluwase.

Mrs Folashade who gave birth to her baby boy through Caesarian Section but later discover her baby was loosing weight.

The joyous mum's happiness knew no bound when the baby came out alive until she went back to the hospital to complain about the loss of weight only to discover her son has Cerebral Palsy, an incurable condition where the brain is partially damaged with inhibited growth.

That was when she felt her world was crashing, advises from families and friends couldn't help her situation until she travelled to France and got the situation under control. And had been living happily with the boy ever since then.

https://www.gistrealm.com/nigerian-mum-shares-inspiring-of-her-child-with-partially-damaged-brain/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by TreMain: 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
See all the child's picture HERE

Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by Facebooker(f): 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
God bless this kid. He 'll be great eventually

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by awa(m): 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
wow
Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by BlackHatNaija: 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Touching. Not a label actually. Every work of God is good!

8 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by MrGreenMavro: 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
angry
Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by Ormorlehwah(f): 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Happy birthday dear

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by three: 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thank God for you and your son ma.

Comprehensive healthcare for all is a basic right for ALL citizens, no matter the social status. It goes beyond affordability to skill and proficiency of the personnel. Something similar to the UK NHS (NOT the US healthcare system)

Nigerians deserve a truly efficient healthcare system.

And Medical personnel deserve their due remuneration and complimentary equipment to aid and save lives.

Nigeria CAN and SHOULD get this right!

Happy Birthday Toluwalase

As a small aside, 28 years ago someone told of ground breaking, world class research that was carried out at the University of Ibadan about 10 years prior (38 years ago to date). He lamented that at that time circa 1990 such research that had been done could no longer be carried out or replicated due to lack of equipment etc.

There is no standing still in nature. If you don't progress, you're actually 'retrogressing'.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by ibkkk(f): 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
Woow!
Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by aminusodiq(m): 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
Happy birthday
Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by wwwtortoise(m): 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
Impressive

The boy even looks healthier than buhari

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by Kimy97(f): 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
Chaiii...see fine boy ... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by alexaooo6(m): 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
God bless d boy and d mom.
Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by zinaunreal(m): 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
No one is useless
Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
Our fake ass pastors no go heal am o

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by naijjaman(m): 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by Wilheim74: 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
sweet mother. they are unreplaceable.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by hopefulLandlord: 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
Our Nairaland Christians can heal this boy and distance is no excuse as Jesus healed the centurion's servant from long distance

Meanwhile Jesus said his believers would do even better miracles than he did, that they should ask anything in his name and it'll be done. Let's check out those verses, shall we?

Jesus answered and said to them, “Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ it will happen. “And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.” (Matthew 21:21-22)

Jesus also reiterated it again

Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. (Matthew 18:19-20)

and again

Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. (Mark 11:24-25)

and again

And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14)

and again

(Matthew 17:20 For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.) then whatever you ask for in prayer will be granted

if the above verses were true, then our Nairaland Christians should simply heal this boy but even they know it wouldn't work so there's only a few options available for Christians to chose from after seeing prayers like this fail over and over again

1) the Bible is wrong, Jesus never said these things

2) the Bible is right, Jesus said these things but Jesus was wrong

3) the Bible is right, Jesus said these things but Jesus lied

4) no one who prayed for anything that actually required god's intervention had any faith

5) the Bible is just a collection of myths & fables & Yahweh, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Satan doesn't exist
Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by UjuJoan2: 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
Awwwww, he's so cute.
Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by Samsimple(m): 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
Good for you ma'am d celebral palsy wey dey affect buhari here no b small one oohh
Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by princemillla(m): 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Wow ADORABLE......LOOKING SO INNOCENT
Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by bigyomite(m): 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Happy bafday dear
Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by adeniyi3971(m): 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
Happy Birthday boy!! God bless you abundantly for your parents!
Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by skypebae(f): 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
eyaa undecided
Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by Pavore9: 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
Wilheim74:
sweet mother. they are unreplaceable.

A swweet mother's love knows no bound!
Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by modaink333: 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
Happy birthday dear toluwalase.. Am already in love with your name... He is a product of Grace... God can never be imperfect...
Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by MorningDew2017(f): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
Waooooo to God be the glory great things he has done. Happy Birthday boy.
Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by Ebukamatth(m): 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
i will comment later
Re: Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain by gaby(m): 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
Brave woman...keep the faith alive

click on my signature to find europe through africa's seas and deserts, the perils,triumphs and karma

(1) (2) (Reply)

Antibiotics Can Hurt Your Health If Not Properly Used / FG Introduces Pain-relieving Drug For Cancer, HIV / UCH Ibadan, A Death Trap: Official Reply From UCH Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.