Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,513 members, 7,865,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

White Me Refuses To Kneel Before Ooni Of Ife - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / White Me Refuses To Kneel Before Ooni Of Ife (449 Views)

Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband / Blacks Kneel Down To Greet Ooni Of Ife In His Palace, Whites Sit Down / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

White Me Refuses To Kneel Before Ooni Of Ife by daejavuu: 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
Some white foreigners have been captured on camera as they refused to kneel down during a recent courtesy visit to influential Yoruba monarch, Ooni of Ife.

The oyinbo men who refused to kneel before the king

A photo which emerged online and is making the rounds on social media, show the moment some foreigners who were led by some Nigerians on a courtesy visit to the palace of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi refused to kneel before the monarch like their Nigerian colleagues.

The Oyinbo men have been trailed with mixed reactions and criticisms from online users who blasted them for not observing the culture and paying proper respect to an influential Yoruba king.

(1) (Reply)

Gentleman's Etiquette / Why You Should Be Proud To Be “black” / Taa Ka Gọvanọ Willie Obianọ Agbara Ahọ Iri Isii Na Atọ (63):

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.