Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Wenger To Leave Arsenal At Of The Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wenger To Leave Arsenal At Of The Season (207 Views)

It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer / Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends / OMG!! Wenger Admits Why He Could Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wenger To Leave Arsenal At Of The Season by loveinglistic: 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
Arsene Wenger will finally bring his 22-year stay as Arsenal manager to a close at the end of the season, the Frenchman announced on Friday.

"After careful consideration and following discussions with the club, I feel it is the right time for me to step down at the end of the season," Wenger said in a statement posted on the club's website.

"I am grateful for having had the privilege to serve the club for so many memorable years."

Wenger, 68, won three Premier League titles, leading the only side to go a full league season unbeaten in 2003-04, and lifted seven FA Cups during his tenure. Start forecasting your weekend games Now  on NaijaBet

However, he has been under increasing pressure to step down from the club's fans for several seasons as Arsenal haven't won the Premier League for 14 years and risk missing out on Champions League qualification for the second consecutive season.

Arsenal's only realistic chance of making the Champions League next season is ..........................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/04/20/wenger-leave-arsenal-season/

Re: Wenger To Leave Arsenal At Of The Season by loveinglistic: 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
Today's Fixtures on NaijaBet

England- Premier League 2
Germany- 2. Bundesliga
Germany- Regionalliga Bayern
Germany- Oberliga Hamburg
France- Ligue 1 & Ligue 2
Denmark- 1st Division
Poland- I liga
Malta- Premier Division
Algeria- Division 1
Austria- Erste Liga
Austria- Regionalliga Centre
Austria- Regionalliga West
Austria- Regionalliga East
Russia- Division 2, West
Netherlands- Eerste Divisie
Netherlands- Eredivisie, Women
France- National
Ireland- Premier Division
Ireland- Division 1
Stake on Favourite teams to Win Big

Bet Now >> http:///2CE1N6R

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:Dalung Happy With Awosika Foundation's National Scrabble Tournament / Adidas Parley Ultra Boost Perforamnce Review / Watch Video; Senegal Fans Celebrate World Cup Victory By Cleaning The Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.