Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer (15487 Views)

Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" / Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd / Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer by Edithfavourite: 1:56pm On May 14, 2019
Arsenal defender Stephan Lichtsteiner expects to leave the club this summer at the end of his 12-month contract.

The 35-year-old right-back started 19 games following a free transfer from Juventus that raised eyebrows in some quarters last summer.

He was given a one-year deal with an option of a further year but it appears he is set to depart after the Europa League final against Chelsea at the end of the month.

“I see it being quite difficult to stay but we are going to see what happens,” he is quoted as saying by the Evening Standard.

“I don’t know anything. The only important thing is the Europa League final now.

“I really want to win this cup and bring this club back to the top level, back to the Champions League and winning important titles.”

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/it-will-be-difficult-to-stay-lichtsteiner-set-to-leave-arsenal-in-summer/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer by Mautonmentos(m): 2:24pm On May 14, 2019
Good riddance, go hang your boots...in other words I've been inducted into the FTC hall of fame��

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:24pm On May 14, 2019
All the best to him.

I don’t know anything. The only important thing is the Europa League final now.
“I really want to win this cup and bring this club back to the top level, back to the Champions League and winning important titles.
Are you serious Mr man?! shocked

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer by Farmtool(f): 2:25pm On May 14, 2019
yes
Re: It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:25pm On May 14, 2019
Mautonmentos:
Ftc
Now go and buy soft drink to celebrate....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer by SimSify(m): 2:25pm On May 14, 2019
Win the Europa CUP ko..
Re: It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer by OkoyeA1(m): 2:26pm On May 14, 2019
The insults from Arsenal fans make it difficult to stay!

Example grin grin
Champneys:
My friend gerrout.... Arugbo out jatijati!

Arsenal fan:- Where dem carry this old Papa from?

Arsenal fan 2:- Just watch how Liechtensteiner go waste this ball.

Arsenal Fan 3:- Abeg no give that old man ball?

Who collect insults pass

Like for Liechtensteiner, Share for Coutinho

These guys don suffer, grin grin

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer by Advantaged1: 2:26pm On May 14, 2019
An illustrous career.
Re: It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer by Ayinke46: 2:27pm On May 14, 2019
Fine Player still
Re: It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer by Champneys: 2:28pm On May 14, 2019
My friend gerrout.... Arugbo out jatijati!
Re: It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer by Starboy001(m): 2:29pm On May 14, 2019
Hmmm

Re: It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer by hisexcellency34: 2:34pm On May 14, 2019
Amadioha strike you dead if you don't leave. Ewu
Re: It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer by argon500: 2:37pm On May 14, 2019
Calamity defenders
Re: It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer by Andrez123(m): 2:38pm On May 14, 2019
Too old to be signing for Arsenal, I don't know what they were drinking when they signed him. I can't see any top club in Europe signing up a 35 yr old right back. Arsenal messed up big time there.

5 Likes

Re: It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer by Mautonmentos(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2019
On your bill!
post=78384110:

Re: It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer by Amuocha: 2:39pm On May 14, 2019
Useless club
Re: It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer by pek(m): 2:40pm On May 14, 2019
Better you left.
Re: It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer by Mautonmentos(m): 2:43pm On May 14, 2019
On your bill, asun to accompany.
post=78384110:

Re: It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer by anambraamaka: 2:44pm On May 14, 2019
Arsenal fans too hate this guy

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer by maestroferdi: 2:51pm On May 14, 2019
Arsenal is now the butt of jokes...

When you thought that cluelessness in signing spent players ended with Baba Ijebu Wenger.

Then came this Emery with his own version of madness...

He wants to have his own version of Sylvestre, Senderos and Djourou...
Re: It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer by SVC6000: 2:52pm On May 14, 2019
Change Is Constant. Yesterday Nd Today Ar Not Same Same. Nature Is Real
Re: It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer by Frankiss44(m): 3:43pm On May 14, 2019
Andrez123:
Too old to be signing for Arsenal, I don't know what they were drinking when they signed him. I can't see any top club in Europe signing up a 35 yr old right back. Arsenal messed up big time there.

He brings experience and trophy winning mentality to the dressing room...
Re: It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer by cosmatika(m): 4:00pm On May 14, 2019
OkoyeA1:
The insults from Arsenal fans make it difficult to stay!

Example grin grin

Arsenal fan:- Where dem carry this old Papa from?

Arsenal fan 2:- Just watch how Liechtensteiner go waste this ball.

Arsenal Fan 3:- Abeg no give that old man ball?

Who collect insults pass

Like for Liechtensteiner, Share for Coutinho

These guys don suffer, grin grin

Numbers 2&3 are exactly wat I say wen he's playing.
4. Ehe, idiot he's wasted the ball
5. Mumu start running back, go and pursue the ball u gave away
6. Anyway, I don't blame u, I blame Emery for bringing u to Arsenal grin

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer by DTaj: 4:47pm On May 14, 2019
You should be gone already, slow, error-prone, calamitous, daft irritant!

How Emery signed this 35-year old spent clown last summer remains a miracle!

The guy belongs to the "worst-ever signing" group which includes Djourou, Silvestre, Cygan, Mustafi, Santos, Xhaka, Senderos, Baptista, and many others on whom Wenger wasted precious Arsenal funds...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai / Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury / OFFICIAL: FC Porto Sign Kelechi Nwakali On Loan From Arsenal (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.