Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson (20028 Views)

Ubi Franklin Wearing Bum Shorts, Davido’s Chioma, Lydia Forson React / Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by Poocelebs: 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Posting on her Instagram, the Lydia Forson told why she is drawn to the housemate, and how Cee-C‘s personal battles reflects some of the realities many viewers deal with.

Big Brother Naija housemate, Cee-C seems to be gathering support from some celebrities, despite a wide backlash from other viewers of the show for her attitude towards another housemate Tobi. One of the celebrities that have shown support is Ghanaian actress Lydia Forson.

“What people don’t appreciate is while you’re entertained, these housemates are confined to a space , forced to interact with people they’d never in the outside world and pushed to limits only those who’ve been a part can appreciate,” she wrote.

She continued,

“For those who stay true to themselves they’re forced to come face to face with who they really are, stare at the ugliest parts of themselves and made to confront them in the rawest way. It’s probably the hardest thing for anyone who’s never had to be vulnerable or this exposed, to do.

And this is why I was drawn to Cee-C, it had nothing to do with how entertaining I thought she was. Some of her actions were inexcusable and I found myself screaming at her through the television a few times; but I appreciated that she was flawed, had struggles and was working through them, even if it wasn’t at a pace people expected.”

She then went ahead to mention that she is not actually rooting for the housemate:

Many people recognize themselves in her struggle,a part of our lives cameras don’t always capture, a battle with strong emotions and self control- and we appreciated her journey.
And that’s why it’s been disheartening to read from people who I know DO NOT have it all together; but quick to join in to call her animal, unfit to live and a mental case( exposing your own ignorance about the real battle of mental disorders). If your prescription to a crazy person is to act crazy yourself then you both need to be locked up.

And no, this is not a campaign, because her winning the money doesn’t mean much to me;the winners of these shows aren’t always the ones with fat bank accounts after- that doesn’t always last- it’s those who take what the experience put them through and see the gold that it is to be better after.

Hopefully she’s made us reflect a little more on our lives, how we’re perceived by the world and what we can do to become better.
You might think you’ve got it all together until you have a camera follow you around for 24hrs.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/2333/bbnaija-ghanaian-actress-lydia-forson-explains-why-she-likes-cee-c/

cc; lalasticlala

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by midehi2(f): 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
Aunty, this your grammar makes no sense, truth be told, her true self is what she is showing the world to see, I hope she can make her future home a conducive place for her future husband, cos her manner of words to guys especially is very wrong.

Meanwhile I dreamt last night that Alex won, followed by Miracle, Tobi, the rest i no see for my dream.

30 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
Speak on girl speak on you just made my day......go girl kiss kiss kiss wink

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by skypebae(f): 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
j
Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by BlackHatNaija: 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
Birds of a feather

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by kokan: 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ceec is a bad news please..

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by AngelicBeing: 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
Aunty all these long grammar Forsontin u won't gain anything from after d show
Please look Forsontin doing with ur life
LAZY YOOT

midehi2:
Aunty, this your grammar makes no sense, truth be told, her true self is what she is showing the world to see, I hope she can make her future home a conducive place for her future husband, cos her manner of words to guys especially is very wrong.

Meanwhile I dreamt last night that Alex won, followed by Miracle, Tobi, the rest i no see for my dream.

U mean u didn't CEE the rest? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by engrjacuzzi: 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
I'm sure it's because of cee-c that someone said Nigerian youths are lazy. make this show end Abeg.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by Houseofmaliq(m): 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
Team Cee c... we love Cee C

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2018

But How Come I Dont remember Asking Her For Explanation
Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by MrGreenMavro: 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
cheesy

WHO ASK U?

A LAZY YOUTH SIGHTED

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Speak on girl speak on you just made my day......go girl kiss kiss kiss wink

You Are Just Every Where like Lizard shiit

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by jose4shizzle: 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
If you want FB or POF accounts. Check my signature...
Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by Dizu(m): 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
Waste of time

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by Seajae: 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
We don't know who you are over here and we careless about your opinions. Cee c is a spoilt lil brat that doesn't know how life works. She ain't matured enough to handle herself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by Dizu(m): 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]waste of time

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by EsvNwoye(m): 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
CeeC is so many things but she isn't like Buhari......

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by Larrey(f): 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
midehi2:

Your dream can not come to reality o grin
Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by 1stola: 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
Senseless people just want to use this ugly, short, miserable, rude, toxic, uncouth and vile child of hate to trend.

She no if she write "reason why I like Alex" The traffic nor go much.

EWu

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by alphacyborg(m): 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
Seajae:
We don't know who you are over here and we careless about your opinions. Cee c is a spoilt lil brat that doesn't know how life works. She ain't matured enough to handle herself.

Clearly you are the immature one, your opinion count but hers don't ? Smh

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by ZorGBUooeh: 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
Who be dis one again?Fcckk you ad CECE.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by Onyinye15(f): 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
Struggling woman? Isoriit

Like for Miracle, share for madam Ceece shocked

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
Well said!

Brilliant write-up

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by alphacyborg(m): 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
midehi2:

This your comments shows you do not watch bbn. Smh

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by onupeter(m): 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ultimate #Team Cee-C

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by xagorakis(m): 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
sad

Kudos, mAdam! All these epistle for a slay queen?

On that day that my ex slapped me in front of my friends and got me inducted into the 'hall of fame of the heartbroken', I made a vow never to fall in love but to walk in love for this is the commandment. Never to under-appreciate nor over-appreciate the space given to me by a lady to be part of her story.

Brethren, I'm standing tall but weep when I hear stories from my fellow soldiers of how they fell in battle.
Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by Hugo55(m): 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
Who be this one!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by alphacyborg(m): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
1stola:
Senseless people just want to use this ugly, short, miserable, rude, toxic, uncouth and vile child of hate to trend.

She no if she write "reason why I like Alex" The traffic nor go much.

EWu

Do you watch bbn ?
Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by Wendy80(f): 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
CeeC reminds me of my late brother's wife in looks and character. This same character sent my brother to an early grave. Her family and friends who truly love her should get her the necessary help once she's out. This is a disaster waiting to happen. This isn't about being strong.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson by nikkypearl(f): 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
Lazy Youths everywhere sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Court Case Updates / Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage / Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.