Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) (49915 Views)

Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) / Lagos Driver ‘Commits Suicide’ At Mechanic Workshop / Patient Commits Suicide At Benin Teaching Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by helpee(m): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
FatherJP:

That is why he deserves capital punishment, right ?

I hope you are a saint and have never done anything wrong in this world and will never do any till you die ? I hope your stance remains the same when it involves any of your relation though i don't pray such comes to you.

Do unto others as you would want done to you.

Even boko haram and fulani herders who do more grievous things are not sentenced to death
i say amen to your prayers. If my family is involved in armed robbery, they must sentence him to death in jesus name. And for you, when the armed robber kill any of your family members....i pray not though, i hope you will be here saying injustice when such armed robber is sentenced to death
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
"You are hereby sentenced to hang by the neck till you die, God have mercy on your soul"

Why is he in a rush to execute the death sentence ?

He won't be executed immediately.

He might even be lucky to escape during a jail break.
grin grin nah u wan plan the jail break abi u wan send Michael Scofield to him?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
talk2percy:
grin grin nah u wan plan the jail break abi u wan send Michael Scofield to him?

Check my post again....he has just landed in Nigeria tongue
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by adecz: 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
Meanwhile, Boko Haram
& Herdsmen who

1) Murder,

2)Rape

3) Burn houses & villages

4) Mass killing & slaughter

5) Rob whole towns

6) Bomb banks

7) Murder & behead countless police
& military personnel

cool Carry out mass abductions

etc, etc

Are given "de-radicalization" lectures &
handed over to their governors for "rehabilitation"!!

Make no mistake, this convict deserves
his sentencing from the court, but what is good
for the cock is good for the hen.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by FatherJP(m): 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
helpee:
You think you are intelligent with the rubbish you just posted. So a senator that stole a mace is what you are comparing to ARMED ROBBERY? You must be a clown. For him to be convicted of armed robbery could only mean one thing...He was carrying lethal weapon while stealing. Assuming it was your wife and family that was terrorised by this animal and probably killed in the process, will you be here shouting injustice? Once a robber is armed, na death sentence. If they come to rob you and you recognise them while robbing....they will kill you. My only experience with armed robbery is still a nightmare till date. My 9yr old boy defeacated on himself and we didnt know till morning. By the way, if armed fulani herdsmen are taken to court too, they will be sentenced likewise. Stop this nonsense just because you have 10mb. And if you believe it is injustice, may you become his next victim when he escapes the sentence

I understand your pains as a victim of their brutality and mercilessness but is capital punishment the best option here ?

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by Liberator007(m): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
Angelanest:
See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/man-tries-to-commit-suicide-at-high-court-after-being-sentenced-to-death-photos.html
He had already been sentenced to death. Why not kuku allow him commit suicide and save him the agony of waiting to be killed? All death na death na grin grin grin
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by Organs(m): 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
6660M0666:
Funny, very funny.

An Armed Robber is sentenced to death, not even a life imprisonment but DEATH SENTENCE. He probably didn't even kill anyone during any of his operations.
Whereas those who callously looted Billions of Money, in Dollars, are just required to return a FRACTIONAL percentage of their loots and they become designated heroes if they comply....Especially if they, and the remaining part of their loot, join the ruling party. This is in spite of the fact that their actions might have lead to the death of hundreds of people and impoverished thousands.

That is what our JUSTICE SYSTEM looks like, a mockery of the true system.

I dont think he will be sentenced to death if he is not guilty of murder. Also, those you described above are robbers as well.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by Gkemz: 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
When he was robbing, killing his victims and raping their wives in their presence, he didn't feel any remorse. Abeg make them execute am fast because there's no need keeping him because he'd continue with his crime if he regains his freedom.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by sunshineyellow: 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
I swear there is nothing as painful and devastating as knowing you will die soon.
Lord grant us long life ijn. Amen
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
He may be innocent

Maybe. But unlikely.
By the time a judge delivers a death sentence, the case against the accused is usually very clear. Judges don't like handing out death sentences.
I think he is just realizing the gravity of his situation.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by limitless777(m): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
sinaj:
Lol
But its still d xme thing nau grin
ONLY that this time it'll be illegal.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by limitless777(m): 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:
What did the b'stard do?

he fried noodles and chicken together in the same pot
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by limitless777(m): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
livinus009:
People who deserve death by Hanging or by Firing Squad are there in both PDP and APC.

WORD Bro
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by sonofthunder: 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
ironic
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by Amazing95(f): 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
sonofthunder:
ironic
6660M0666:
Funny, very funny.

An Armed Robber is sentenced to death, not even a life imprisonment but DEATH SENTENCE. He probably didn't even kill anyone during any of his operations.
Whereas those who callously looted Billions of Money, in Dollars, are just required to return a FRACTIONAL percentage of their loots and they become designated heroes if they comply....Especially if they, and the remaining part of their loot, join the ruling party. This is in spite of the fact that their actions might have lead to the death of hundreds of people and impoverished thousands.

Armed robbery is a capital offence and its punishment is death sentence nothing less
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by sonofthunder: 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
Amazing95:
[color=#006600][/color]

Armed robbery is a capital offence and its punishment is death sentence nothing less
the irony I'm trying to point out is that he was sentenced to death and was then trying to kill himself... All die na die name, lol.
Nigeria is poor/failed system in operation in response to the other guy in your quote.

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
na was oo
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by brojoshua: 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
He is impatient, and he is rushing too much.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
I wish corrupt politicians will be given same treatment
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by Onwudinjo1990: 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nigerian judicial system is a Disgrace to human race. Politicians are busy looting billions of dollars and they are pleaded to return the money.Maybe the young Man is innocent of the crime. He might have been set up and maybe he has no Money to bring SAN that's y he was sentenced to death. That judge that passed that judgment that young innocent man's blood will be on your generation.. Bible says that shall not take away Life.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
Its better to kill yourself than to commit suicide.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by steveDpro: 9:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ha
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by redangel2017: 12:44am On Apr 21, 2018
Suspect.. Not confirmed.. I dnt trust this judges decision.. angry..
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by spiralwedge(m): 2:51am On Apr 21, 2018
6660M0666:
Funny, very funny.

Good point but still doesn't justify armed robbery. If you have ever been a victim, you won't say all this gibberish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested / The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo / US: Man Chops Partner's Head Off, Stabs Her Corpse Over 100 Times (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.