Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) (49914 Views)

Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) / Lagos Driver ‘Commits Suicide’ At Mechanic Workshop / Patient Commits Suicide At Benin Teaching Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by xagorakis(m): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
sad
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by EMMAG4E14: 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
Oh! he is afraid of death, and he did not remember people he has been wasting their life, go and test it and see bro.

Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by blaqroy: 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
How about Rev King
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
He prefers to die his own way sha
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
Maybe e no trust say gofment go kill am properly.

After all, to get light, e dey use gen, water nko? Borehole. Security? Vigilante.

So for death sentence?

Man: "na to die by myself sure pass!"

Dis country sef.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
general111:
I thought they said,there is no more capital punishment.

Village people nor get hand for this your matter
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by icedsammy: 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
He wants to fake his death before the original death will take his cause.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by Reference(m): 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
"You are hereby sentenced to hang by the neck till you die, God have mercy on your soul"

Why is he in a rush to execute the death sentence ?

He won't be executed immediately.

He might even be lucky to escape during a jail break.

And the Executive Governor still has to sign off before he can be hung, and I read a while ago that only 2 governors have done that since 1999. You can imagine the hundreds on death row choking the prisons and costing the state a fortune keeping them alive before their afterlife invite.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by subcbouy: 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
Death is inevitable wink
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by muykem: 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Why is in hurry maybe he think hell fire is a sweet place.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
sinaj:
Lol

But its still d xme thing nau grin

Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by paparazzi1987(m): 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
why is he in a rush na grin grin
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by akum78: 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2018

Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by MrSensor(m): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
moscobabs:
grin grin grin grin
lipsrsealed shut up!!!!
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
general111:
I thought they said,there is no more capital punishment.

is it corporal punishment or capital punishment
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
Suicide and Death sentence aren't d same,but still there is hope,it can be overturned. I heard prisoners even play bet9ja to feed themselves is it true?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
In this country .. Robbery in high places are dancing crocodile and shakushaku dance grin . Cities of Jokers
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
I thought they abolished death sentence at a point
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
6660M0666:
He probably didn't even kill anyone during any of his operations.

Baseless conjecture.

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by general111(m): 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
Diso60090:

Village people nor get hand for this your matter
just shaking my head
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
Why preventing him?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
general111:
just shaking my head

Stop shaking your d!ckhead
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by Billionboi: 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
D guy fit b innocent ooo

I no trust Nigerian judiciary.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by Emiron(m): 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
Make dem free d guy na watin self wat about those stupid senators governor and political thief why dem no give dem death penalties In dis century dem show am for ajazera news yesterday show our stupid senator dey fight and Na only Nigeria I know way the country president clam Nigeria youth dey lazy ? How can a president say that without shame and him still won go for second team and na still does lazy youth go vote am in.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by tgmservice: 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
6660M0666:
Funny, very funny.

An Armed Robber is sentenced to death, not even a life imprisonment but DEATH SENTENCE. He probably didn't even kill anyone during any of his operations.
Whereas those who callously looted Billions of Money, in Dollars, are just required to return a FRACTIONAL percentage of their loots and they become designated heroes if they comply....Especially if they, and the remaining part of their loot, join the ruling party. This is in spite of the fact that their actions might have lead to the death of hundreds of people and impoverished thousands.

That is what our JUSTICE SYSTEM looks like, a mockery of the true system.
Shut up! u have not fallen victim to the antics of robbers that why u can type rubbish
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by FatherJP(m): 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
6660M0666:
Funny, very funny.

An Armed Robber is sentenced to death, not even a life imprisonment but DEATH SENTENCE. He probably didn't even kill anyone during any of his operations.
Whereas those who callously looted Billions of Money, in Dollars, are just required to return a FRACTIONAL percentage of their loots and they become designated heroes if they comply....Especially if they, and the remaining part of their loot, join the ruling party. This is in spite of the fact that their actions might have lead to the death of hundreds of people and impoverished thousands.

That is what our JUSTICE SYSTEM looks like, a mockery of the true system.

Thank you so much and God bless for being the only person on that front page to point this out. He has been sentenced to death for armed robbery while no one renders capital punishment on Boko haram and fulani herders that have sent many to the great beyond. What an injustice ! oh oh! I even forgot it is same system that grants order of restraints within 24 hrs to security agencies not to touch a senator being fingered in a crime.

for all of them on that first page that were busy saying rubbish, they are just typical examples of Buhari's youth comment.

If i were Buhari, i will refer people to them to understand his point. Buhari is still useless and foolish though.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by FatherJP(m): 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
tgmservice:
Shut up! u have not fallen victim to the antics of robbers that why u can type rubbish

That is why he deserves capital punishment, right ?

I hope you are a saint and have never done anything wrong in this world and will never do any till you die ? I hope your stance remains the same when it involves any of your relation though i don't pray such comes to you.

Do unto others as you would want done to you.

Even boko haram and fulani herders who do more grievous things are not sentenced to death
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by showafrica(m): 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
sinaj:
Lol

But its still d xme thing nau grin

My sis is not the same ooo, it's better to die unknowly than knowing you are going to die. Suicide would be accompanied by adrenaline but hangman will hang you sober.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by helpee(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
FatherJP:

Thank you so much and God bless for being the only person on that front page to point this out. He has been sentenced to death for armed robbery while no one renders capital punishment on Boko haram and fulani herders that have sent many to the great beyond. What an injustice ! oh oh! I even forgot it is same system that grants order of restraints within 24 hrs to security agencies not to touch a senator being fingered in a crime.

for all of them on that first page that were busy saying rubbish, they are just typical examples of Buhari's youth comment.

If i were Buhari, i will refer people to them to understand his point. Buhari is still useless and foolish though.
You think you are intelligent with the rubbish you just posted. So a senator that stole a mace is what you are comparing to ARMED ROBBERY? You must be a clown. For him to be convicted of armed robbery could only mean one thing...He was carrying lethal weapon while stealing. Assuming it was your wife and family that was terrorised by this animal and probably killed in the process, will you be here shouting injustice? Once a robber is armed, na death sentence. If they come to rob you and you recognise them while robbing....they will kill you. My only experience with armed robbery is still a nightmare till date. My 9yr old boy defeacated on himself and we didnt know till morning. By the way, if armed fulani herdsmen are taken to court too, they will be sentenced likewise. Stop this nonsense just because you have 10mb. And if you believe it is injustice, may you become his next victim when he escapes the sentence
Re: Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) by sinaj(f): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
showafrica:

My sis is not the same ooo, it's better to die unknowly than knowing you are going to die. Suicide would be accompanied by adrenaline but hangman will hang you sober.
but all na die na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested / The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo / US: Man Chops Partner's Head Off, Stabs Her Corpse Over 100 Times (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.